Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is going to accept crypto! - page 36. (Read 6161 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 07:16:04 AM
Yes this will happen but not soon.Banks are still having big word in government with all of their money but slowly mainstream adoption is on the way and Russia will eventually accept crypto
Activity: 71
July 03, 2018, 05:12:34 AM
It was about to pump the market, but Russia is making taxes for such holders (Idk why, lmao). It is so weird about it. Russian government was not in the mood of accepting crypto but decided so.
Activity: 105
July 02, 2018, 04:58:24 PM
If it is possible to prove the fact of such a bribe, the prosecution can be brought under 2 articles. Payment in cryptocurrency in Russia is strictly prohibited. This is punishable up to criminal liability.
i want to live long enough and see the day when cryptocurrency are going to be accepted all over the world, i hope i will see it
i hope cryptocurrency is going to vpbe accepted all over the world soon, so we will be able to pay via it in every hsop
Activity: 105
July 02, 2018, 04:57:46 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about the last news from Russia? Russian government will legalize crypto! Do you think it will pump market again?
thisnis a great news, so maybe soon ee will be able to pay with cryottocurrencies whereever we choose, i really wantt it
Activity: 99
July 02, 2018, 04:56:46 PM
If it is possible to prove the fact of such a bribe, the prosecution can be brought under 2 articles. Payment in cryptocurrency in Russia is strictly prohibited. This is punishable up to criminal liability.
i want to live long enough and see the day when cryptocurrency are going to be accepted all over the world, i hope i will see it
Activity: 99
July 02, 2018, 04:56:06 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about the last news from Russia? Russian government will legalize crypto! Do you think it will pump market again?
thatvis a very cool news, so i think that finally cryprocurrencies are gojng to be accepted in every country
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 04:55:08 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
July 02, 2018, 04:36:12 PM
Always accepted like bribe to an officials: too difficult to prove the fact of taking a bribe in crypto in court. But no rumors to accept crypto like legal payment in other businesses
Activity: 36
July 02, 2018, 03:37:54 PM
I don't believe news in this space anymore
Activity: 448
July 02, 2018, 03:34:31 PM
If Russia joins such countries as China, South Korea and the US and becomes more optimistic about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, it means that things are improving for the market.
Activity: 41
July 02, 2018, 02:36:01 PM
I think this is the good news for all the investers because people of Russia make the investment in crypto and market will go up and prices will increase.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 02:28:22 PM

Developing markets are on the very edge of cryptocurrency promotion. That’s best possible countries to make investments  because people here are ready more than anywhere else for new financial options.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
July 02, 2018, 01:32:38 AM
In my opinion, they have done make it. Russia is one of the very welcome countries of cryptocurrencies. I see many ICO projects that are created and developed by the Russian, correct me if mistaken. This country, if accepts the crypto in all aspects, may be the good beginning for the crypto itself. We must support this in order to make the crypto bigger in the world.
Activity: 70
July 02, 2018, 01:14:23 AM
Yes, you are right - if Russia develops a bill on cryptocurrencies-it will have a positive impact on the market. Russia was in no hurry and took a waiting position. The Russian government knows little about blockchain and cryptocurrencies, so it studies and looks at the experience of other countries.
Activity: 333
July 01, 2018, 06:51:58 AM
I think it is great news for cryptomarket. Russia and other countries catching up will boost the market and respective economies of these countries because of the taxes on miners and traders. Win-win situation.
Activity: 21
June 30, 2018, 10:58:29 PM
Have even several publications about Russian president accepting cryptocurrency and opting to buy 1 million worth of Ethereum. I am waiting for Coindesk to verify the news
Activity: 205
June 30, 2018, 01:33:30 PM
The market will not change much, since Russia is certainly not the most influential country in terms of crypto currency, this will certainly affect the number of users, and whether this is a positive factor or negative, I already do not know, especially as I heard it was not legalized, but in court recognized as property
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 01:32:52 PM
If there will be an official information about it I think it will give  good influence in the current Bitcoin price as well as other altcoins price
Activity: 420
June 30, 2018, 07:45:36 AM
the role of this country is not the most important in cryptocurrencies, but it can serve as an example for other countries. Why not?
Activity: 350
Merit: 17
June 30, 2018, 03:26:12 AM
Russia recognizes the cryptocurrency of one of the last countries in the world. Their government can only sell oil and steal money from their people. There are a lot of smart people, but they can not even make a computer and a smartphone
Pages:
Jump to: