Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is going to accept crypto! - page 37. (Read 6161 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 30, 2018, 03:19:00 AM
Hey guys, what do you think about the last news from Russia? Russian government will legalize crypto! Do you think it will pump market again?

I think this news was old? I mean we all know before Russia is against to this but later they realize the high potential of cryptos especially bitcoin. And Russia is one of the most perfect place to mine and as far as I know they have their Russian coin. So I don't know if your kind a outdated? Though if it's just a recent news please provide the link so we can read and spread this good news.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
June 29, 2018, 07:45:26 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about the last news from Russia? Russian government will legalize crypto! Do you think it will pump market again?

What information do you rely on to confirm that the Russian government will accept cryptocurrency? I think there should be a link to the article to increase the authenticity of your news. But if the Russian government agrees with the cryptos, this is a big event that has a positive impact on the exchange rate as well as the cryptocurrency market in the future.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 07:40:32 PM
Russia is one of those countries with strong economies, them accepting crypto fully wil mean quite a lot o the crypto platform as it will expand the market base of the cryptocurrency, and increase its value in the long run, More investor ill have trust on the coin just on this basis
Activity: 180
June 29, 2018, 07:25:49 PM
I hope that this will not affect ordinary people and will not force them to leave the crypto currency.
Activity: 196
June 29, 2018, 07:10:50 PM
there are constant speculations. But realization is practically impossible. The law is not yet in favor of the participants' crypto money. Governments can legalize this to make money. these reports will directly affect the market.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 07:05:29 PM
Russia is now trying to agree with other countries on accepting the cryptocurrency at the international level. Until we hear the final decision (which will be common), no large country will legitimize the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 92
June 28, 2018, 10:22:54 PM
Legalization of the crypto currency in Russia is very good news for the whole market, it is possible, on the example of Russia and other CIS countries, to start legalizing
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 12:26:48 PM
I have long heard that Russia intends to accept cryptocurrency, but there were questions about its taxation. The state wants to do this, but it is contrary to bitcoin technology. I wonder what will happen in the end.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
June 28, 2018, 05:59:55 AM
It will be very cool. As I know some countries have recently allowd to use crypto in organizations like shops.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
June 28, 2018, 01:25:57 AM
It will be great for the whole community, legalize movements can create a great image to crypto and since russia is a big country we can expect a huge impact in the price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 28, 2018, 01:20:49 AM
there are many people who have experience in the field of crypto and certainly reasonable if Russia has received cryptocurrency because it is one of the strategies to develop the economy through business cryptocurrency
I think it's a bit late for a country as big as russia, and they're just about to accept crypto lately. but still good news, and better than forbid it altogether. hopefully will directly affect the increase in altcoin prices
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
June 28, 2018, 01:14:22 AM
Russia never accept crypto. Government not compatible with cryptocurency.
He broke the deadline for accepting crypto laws
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
June 28, 2018, 01:09:12 AM
This is good for Russian community mate because people in Russia will now freely use cryptocurrency without hesitation. Plus those transactions will be easily process because it will do through blockchain. And as want the result is good plus government also will give taxes to crypto if that thing will happen.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 01:05:10 AM
Russia is not alone. Most big countries are preparing to legalise encrypted money markets.
But legalisation means regulation, and the big gains and losses will disappear.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 01:02:01 AM

If some big countries like Russia officially support crypto, that will be huge news because small countries will follow and we will see another bull run for the crypto market. We all wait for that day to come.
Activity: 99
June 28, 2018, 12:48:28 AM
there are many people who have experience in the field of crypto and certainly reasonable if Russia has received cryptocurrency because it is one of the strategies to develop the economy through business cryptocurrency
Activity: 69
June 27, 2018, 11:22:11 AM
It's good news and of course it will help to pump crypto coin. With many good news, also it will make more investor more interesting to invest their money. Also it will spread to another people which doesn't know that cryptocurrency it's exist.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 27, 2018, 05:51:15 AM
As far as I know in Russia, the cryptocurrency is not legalized. There are a lot of difficulties for its adoption. The government needs to tax it all. Otherwise it is not profitable for them. I think before the adoption of cryptocurrency in Russia is still far

At least the market will rebound, even if temporarily, at the news and many people will have the chance to get out of the market haha Grin. The news shows that they are open to considering it as a means of exchange, which is not bad. We have hope that they'll accept it in very soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 05:46:10 AM
As far as I know in Russia, the cryptocurrency is not legalized. There are a lot of difficulties for its adoption. The government needs to tax it all. Otherwise it is not profitable for them. I think before the adoption of cryptocurrency in Russia is still far
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
June 27, 2018, 05:41:05 AM
that is uplifting news for cryptographic money, I believe it's the correct activity from russia as I probably am aware ico from that quite a lot more likely than the nation that has sanctioned digital currency, ideally it can build the cost of crypto and alt
Pages:
Jump to: