Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia prepares to legalize cryptocurrency market by July 2018 - page 4. (Read 1702 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 10
I think that it is a good policy for Russia to legalize the cryptocurrency market, but I have several questions. When the encryption market is legalized, what aspects of the cryptocurrency market will they be regulated? What changes will happen to exchange fees and tax rates?
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
I don't think Russia will legalize ico this year. For a country with strict capital controls, it does not want funds to flow freely. It only wants funds to come in and not go out. Once ico is needed, a lot of money will go abroad through this method.
Activity: 392
DeepOnion, a new dream.
If it would happen, whole crypto will have an impact. Russia is one of the biggest market.
Anyway, I think Russia should consider crypto as a payment method. Some cryptos are really focusing into real life usage (Ex- DeepOnion).
Activity: 252
I very much doubt the competence of Russian lawmakers. What they can really do is to prohibit the entire cryptocurrency and introduce criminal responsibility for its use.
Activity: 46
I think this is good news. Once the cryptocurrency is legalized, it can be publicly traded. On the other hand, its value is recognized. Putin is a brave person. I support cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
Thanks to such legalization, the crypto market can get powerful resources for its active growth, because Russia is really a great power with a lot of resources and prospects.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
In fact, such changes could be truly wonderful news for the whole world crypto. Yes, and Russia could get an additional stimulus to development.

What naivety. The current Russian authorities will not recognize any cryptocurrency as a means of payment, moreover, they are going to leave the possibility of buying cryptocurrency only for qualified investors owning amounts of 100,000 dollars.
It seems that it is so. When Russia finally accepts the laws on the crypto currency, I think it will greatly disappoint its admirers. The power of Russia is not going to give the people the freedom to trade in crypto currency. It will be something stripped down and for the elite. The only bill that I like about them in the crypto currency is the draft law on the regulation of the ICO. It is so tough for possible manifestations of fraud that completely excludes any fraud in this area of activity.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I suppose that that is greater like some other manipulation by using wealthy people, in case you do not already recognize, then in the crypto-currency manipulation it's miles the complete market, and if they forestall manipulating, then the marketplace will simply die, that is a 0-selection challenge.
Activity: 294
Truly great news. After all, Russia is one of the largest world powers. If this state legalizes the crypto market, then there will be solid progress and further growth of the crypto
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
In fact, such changes could be truly wonderful news for the whole world crypto. Yes, and Russia could get an additional stimulus to development.

What naivety. The current Russian authorities will not recognize any cryptocurrency as a means of payment, moreover, they are going to leave the possibility of buying cryptocurrency only for qualified investors owning amounts of 100,000 dollars.
Activity: 420
Activity: 420
In russia all very hard, he can change deadlines many times in the future.
One time is happened already.
There is telegram blocked how crypto will be regalized i dont know
Activity: 74
" Individual entrepreneurs will be allowed to enter mining pools established by legally recognized entities and “conduct activities to extract cryptocurrencies that do not fall under the criteria of industrial mining,” said Alexei Mostovshchikov, chair of the Expert Council of the Youth Parliament under the Russian Duma. "

Oh Thanks, government. Thanks for "allowing " me to join a pool. Where can a get a license to calculate sha256 if I want to do it my self?

I find it hilarious that the free market / free people invent something liberating and then government's around the world step in to "issue" licenses. Basically certificates to show you pay protection money.

This will just drive mining out of Russia.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
This is very interesting news but as for me the crypto market will not change much in connection with this  Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
There is always uncommon  and unconfirmed reports of Russia nationalising (pun intended)  cryptocurrency!  Russia is a control state and I doubt if they will ever let their citizen enjoy freedom that cryptocurrency brings!

Almost the middle of July, and no news about the adoption of this package of law has not yet been heard. At the same time, the President of Uzbekistan actually legalized cryptocurrencies and released all transactions with them from taxes.
I hope that Russia will look at the experience of neighboring countries and will create a law that completely legalizes the currency and all operations with them in their country. At least I really hope so.  Wink
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
There is always uncommon  and unconfirmed reports of Russia nationalising (pun intended)  cryptocurrency!  Russia is a control state and I doubt if they will ever let their citizen enjoy freedom that cryptocurrency brings!

Almost the middle of July, and no news about the adoption of this package of law has not yet been heard. At the same time, the President of Uzbekistan actually legalized cryptocurrencies and released all transactions with them from taxes.
Activity: 84
For me I don't believe in any thing Russia is saying about the Cryptocurrencies unless they implement it first, this is not the first time of seen news like this concerning Russia but at the end of the day won't be true, the only country that I like is Japan they always keep to their words.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Heard of this news but haven't heard anything officially from the Russian government. if Russia legalizes crypto currency then I think the friendly nations of that countries would also accept crypto currencies for trade and make crypto as a legal tender. I think there is much possibility in this news and we need to just wait for the official announcement this month.

I'm are people don't know their is a coin backed by the Russian government. It's over $10,000 in price with less then 10 in circulation. There ready to do what other countries are scared of doing. Let's see as it goes.
Activity: 280
As revealed in a report by the Russian parliament’s official publication on March 1, Russian president Vladimir Putin has set a deadline on July 1 for relevant cryptocurrency legislation to be adopted in the country. Russian authorities are planning to pass new legislation that would effectively legalize cryptocurrency markets by summer 2018.

The report specifically points to two draft laws centered on blockchain technology that have been developed so far. Russia’s Ministry of Finance has put the spotlight on legal guidelines for the issuance of initial coin offerings (ICOs) while the country’s central bank has prepared a separate draft law on crowdfunding.

Two authorities have agreed upon the main regulatory moves on cryptocurrencies, save for one major contradiction when it comes to cryptocurrency exchanges operating in the country. In essence, the central bank isn’t keen on retail traders and investors participating in cryptocurrency trading.

A separate bill on digital assets – to be submitted to the Russian Parliament this month – will aim to establish governance rules surrounding cryptocurrency mining. Individual entrepreneurs will be allowed to enter mining pools established by legally recognized entities and “conduct activities to extract cryptocurrencies that do not fall under the criteria of industrial mining,” said Alexei Mostovshchikov, chair of the Expert Council of the Youth Parliament under the Russian Duma.

Aksakov further stressed that both bills, from the central bank and the finance ministry, will be submitted to the chamber this month.

NilecoinTeam.

This is a welcome development for the adoption of cryptocurrency and the general development of cryptocurrency in Russian and the impact on the economy. If all other major economies could follow the steps taken by the Russian governement I think the world will know the benefits of the cryptocurrency blockchain technology.
Pages:
Jump to: