Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia prepares to legalize cryptocurrency market by July 2018 - page 6. (Read 1702 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
If this is true, the legalization of the crypto currency in Russia will be a serious step towards the legalization of the crypto currency in the world.
Activity: 57
Yes, legalization is good that's just how it will pass and what exactly will be controlled is not clear...
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
It is morality material that neighbourhoods are straightaway advance to decriminalise the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 411
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
This is very good news but I do not think there will be any major changes in the crypto market.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 66
It is very positive that more and more countries take interest in cryptocurrencies and want to legalize it. That means that this is the future and it's not just a bubble as many people outside the community like to think.
Activity: 84
That’s a great news for sure. Russia is a very big country with crowded population so the number of investors are great there. If that happens it can effect even the worst coin in good way and the market generally.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
Well July is almost near so we shall wait and see how it goes, and I wish this will come to pass because this will be a big boast to crypto currency and might bring a bull run we have been waiting for.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
It is hard to know whether such rumours are true or false. There have been so many such rumours... I am sure this could have a strong positive effect on the market though.
Activity: 98
Rumors about this have been going on the net for months now and I do not think that's true! What did not people come up with already! Do not believe everything.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
Russia is one of the most influential countries in the world, so news of bitcoin legalization in this country is very good news. especially the world cup title in 2018 held there so the football fans from all countries can use their bitcoin in Russia as payment transactions
Activity: 98
I think this is another achievement of cryptocurrency in the world market considering that Russia having a very strong economy that enough to help crypto market of a speed up recovery.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
I think after the adoption of some laws investors from Russia will be less.And it is not very good impact on the exchange rate and capitalization of cryptocurrencies.This is my opinion maybe it's wrong but let's wait and see what happens in July
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
crypto-currencies will become legal all over the world over time. I think this is what the market needs. doing this will completely change the fate of krypton. I hope that happens as soon as possible.

This is a great news, but where does he come from? Can you provide me reading? Thxx
If this is the case, whether it will affect some of the surrounding countries, or affect the Allies, this may be able to promote the development of encryption faster. Cheesy
Activity: 84
crypto-currencies will become legal all over the world over time. I think this is what the market needs. doing this will completely change the fate of krypton. I hope that happens as soon as possible.
Activity: 299
this is beneficial information for each of us, being ussr is the district that present close to the attribute of crypto currency.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
This news is very interesting. I am sure that this will give Russia a significant advantage in the development of the crypto market - both for private and institutional investors.
Activity: 112
any positive issues in cryptocurrencies are already predicted by the expert, so this is just what the progress will be needed for the long way to the modern monetary financial technology to build the world to be a better place.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
in the world today, one of the most looked at country that has been pioneering the cryptocurrency arena is well known as the Russian government. it is a laudable achievement and then will give a soft landing for nations that want to be a part of the currency to jump in.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
This is a very good news especially to those investors who wants to invest and own cryptocurrency in russia. Also the price of the cryptocurrency market will soon rise when this regulation has been lifted. The cryptocurrency future was bright. Now its up to those investors on how they will use the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
The Future Of Work
As revealed in a report by the Russian parliament’s official publication on March 1, Russian president Vladimir Putin has set a deadline on July 1 for relevant cryptocurrency legislation to be adopted in the country. Russian authorities are planning to pass new legislation that would effectively legalize cryptocurrency markets by summer 2018.

The report specifically points to two draft laws centered on blockchain technology that have been developed so far. Russia’s Ministry of Finance has put the spotlight on legal guidelines for the issuance of initial coin offerings (ICOs) while the country’s central bank has prepared a separate draft law on crowdfunding.

Two authorities have agreed upon the main regulatory moves on cryptocurrencies, save for one major contradiction when it comes to cryptocurrency exchanges operating in the country. In essence, the central bank isn’t keen on retail traders and investors participating in cryptocurrency trading.

A separate bill on digital assets – to be submitted to the Russian Parliament this month – will aim to establish governance rules surrounding cryptocurrency mining. Individual entrepreneurs will be allowed to enter mining pools established by legally recognized entities and “conduct activities to extract cryptocurrencies that do not fall under the criteria of industrial mining,” said Alexei Mostovshchikov, chair of the Expert Council of the Youth Parliament under the Russian Duma.

Aksakov further stressed that both bills, from the central bank and the finance ministry, will be submitted to the chamber this month.

NilecoinTeam.

Wow...insane news for me, I have some relatives there...  I cannot thought before this article that Russia would go for that even faster then other countries... But this is great news Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: