Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia prepares to legalize cryptocurrency market by July 2018 - page 10. (Read 1702 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
a very good news because it will make laws related to cryptocurrency, hopefully this can be quickly implemented and followed by other countries,
Hopefully the news really happened and not only discourse,
if it really happened maybe later bitcoin price will rise drastically,
we just monitor the progress let me clear
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
For the world of cryptocurrencies is definitely good. Since legalization is more and more popularization of the blockchain. All the new ICO will be tightly controlled and it is certainly a positive impact on the market as it is now 90% Russian ICO is a scam. Less freedom, more taxes.
Activity: 1344
Rumors about this have been going on the net for months now and I do not think that's true! What did not people come up with already! Do not believe everything.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
According to the Russian prime minister, Dmitry Medvedev: the legislation on crypto-currencies should not interfere with the development of the digital space. During the plenary session of the St. Petersburg International Legal Forum, Dmitry Medvedev described as counterproductive attempts to regulate everything and believes that one should not interfere with the development of cryptology.
Activity: 125
a very good news because it will make laws related to cryptocurrency, hopefully this can be quickly implemented and followed by other countries,
Activity: 350
As revealed in a report by the Russian parliament’s official publication on March 1, Russian president Vladimir Putin has set a deadline on July 1 for relevant cryptocurrency legislation to be adopted in the country. Russian authorities are planning to pass new legislation that would effectively legalize cryptocurrency markets by summer 2018.

The report specifically points to two draft laws centered on blockchain technology that have been developed so far. Russia’s Ministry of Finance has put the spotlight on legal guidelines for the issuance of initial coin offerings (ICOs) while the country’s central bank has prepared a separate draft law on crowdfunding.

Two authorities have agreed upon the main regulatory moves on cryptocurrencies, save for one major contradiction when it comes to cryptocurrency exchanges operating in the country. In essence, the central bank isn’t keen on retail traders and investors participating in cryptocurrency trading.

A separate bill on digital assets – to be submitted to the Russian Parliament this month – will aim to establish governance rules surrounding cryptocurrency mining. Individual entrepreneurs will be allowed to enter mining pools established by legally recognized entities and “conduct activities to extract cryptocurrencies that do not fall under the criteria of industrial mining,” said Alexei Mostovshchikov, chair of the Expert Council of the Youth Parliament under the Russian Duma.

Aksakov further stressed that both bills, from the central bank and the finance ministry, will be submitted to the chamber this month.

NilecoinTeam.

As far as I know, Russia is also one of the biggest contributor in cryptocurrency where they supported ethereum in their nation. Most of the time, when good news like this erupt, the market will boost and the price will rise a bit. That is if investors buy while the price is still cheap.
Activity: 182
it seems that the countries are moving in the right direction along the way of legalization of the crypto currency. This will allow the crypto currency market to develop more actively. I believe that all countries of the world legalize crypto currency.

While not all countries are ready to accept the crypto currency, many do not see the main purpose of the crypto currency. If all countries legalized the crypto currency, then many problems were resolved. If Russia legalizes the crypto currency, then many will come out of poverty, in Russia there are many poor people, crypto currency is their salvation.
Activity: 28
it seems that the countries are moving in the right direction along the way of legalization of the crypto currency. This will allow the crypto currency market to develop more actively. I believe that all countries of the world legalize crypto currency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency it is the new field of modern economy, so government regulation is the logical process of the development.

Yes, it is very logical that the state wants to control the new sphere of the economy. I think that very big money will come to the crypto economy after the legalization, this money will raise the entire block chain to a new level.

If Russia makes this step, its economy will be better, I am sure. This is the wisest decision - they are smart enough not to ban the cryptocurrency. However, I suppose that crypto dealers (miners and traders especially) will pay taxes.
Activity: 141
I think that's right . If they can protect ICO projects from scams , it will be very good for the market as a whole . The more States will legalize crypto , the greater will be the influx of new players
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
The news is really good, but it seems to me there is some kind of dirty trick. Most likely, a good tax and use it as you know.

Just  few days ago they banned Telegram and closed some crypto  sites. Good preparation.

Quite right, while one of the possible reasons for the blocking of telegrams is just the launch of Durov's own crypto currency. This is the path of the Russian authorities. prohibition and blocking of all that they are not controlled by 100%.
Activity: 112
The news is really good, but it seems to me there is some kind of dirty trick. Most likely, a good tax and use it as you know.

Just  few days ago they banned Telegram and closed some crypto  sites. Good preparation.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
hopefully this is true, as this will be very good news for the crypto world, especially now that crypto market conditions are starting to improve, hopefully this is not the end of good news, but there will be another good news in the world of crypto
Activity: 630
Hopefully they keep crypto trading as a legal investment, but ICOs should be regulated. It would mean less scammy ones appearing on the scene, especially ones that have no public team to identify with the coin.
Activity: 224
A decentralized registry for unique assets
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Russia is a big country. It also has big influences as the centre of many other countries around the world. Finding out that Russia will legalize the cryptocurrency market nearly in July 2018 makes us feel better. It will be a very good news to hear because it hopefully can make other countries follow this decision. It can add the trust in the cryptocurrency world. Of course, we should support this plan and hopefully, it will be coming true.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
As revealed in a report by the Russian parliament’s official publication on March 1, Russian president Vladimir Putin has set a deadline on July 1 for relevant cryptocurrency legislation to be adopted in the country. Russian authorities are planning to pass new legislation that would effectively legalize cryptocurrency markets by summer 2018.

The report specifically points to two draft laws centered on blockchain technology that have been developed so far. Russia’s Ministry of Finance has put the spotlight on legal guidelines for the issuance of initial coin offerings (ICOs) while the country’s central bank has prepared a separate draft law on crowdfunding.

Two authorities have agreed upon the main regulatory moves on cryptocurrencies, save for one major contradiction when it comes to cryptocurrency exchanges operating in the country. In essence, the central bank isn’t keen on retail traders and investors participating in cryptocurrency trading.

A separate bill on digital assets – to be submitted to the Russian Parliament this month – will aim to establish governance rules surrounding cryptocurrency mining. Individual entrepreneurs will be allowed to enter mining pools established by legally recognized entities and “conduct activities to extract cryptocurrencies that do not fall under the criteria of industrial mining,” said Alexei Mostovshchikov, chair of the Expert Council of the Youth Parliament under the Russian Duma.

Aksakov further stressed that both bills, from the central bank and the finance ministry, will be submitted to the chamber this month.

NilecoinTeam.
wow, that's a very good news for traders like us. The Crypto market will have more whales investing in crypto. Market capitalization will increase sharply in the near future and we should hold the potential altcoin in the future. I will try to accumulate a lot of money to buy bitcoin and wait.
Activity: 336
I have not confirm this news, what I heard earlier was that telegram has been blocked in Russia but if this is true about Russia government that would be an additional advantage for cryptocurrency because more investors would be coming in and market becoming more robust.  The total effect will be positive and cryptocurrency world increasing marginally
Activity: 336
This step Russia does only to control its citizens once again.  And I believe that the main rule that the government will make is the introduction of taxes for all who are engaged in cryptocurrency.  On this law will end.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
For Russia regulate always mean restrict. Assholes from govt start blocking Telegram and thousands of IP which belong to Amazon and Google cloud services. I don't expect anything good coming from them. I'm quite positive that would mean restricting ICOs or if lucky, just limiting investments to 50k rubles (less than 1000$).
Pages:
Jump to: