Pages:
Author

Topic: russia to be free of sodomites, shuts down perverted anal sex activist rally - page 4. (Read 3261 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
While I 100% disagree with men batting for the other team only because we are here to procreate live then die, it is up to them what they do or believe in and for people still getting involved in other peoples business and harming another human are just as bad maybe more so. Live and let live and I really hope luck goes in your favor OP and your imaginary Russian bear gives you his hand . See how you get on over there with all your opinions on others should fit right in until you don't then good luck. 
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
i fucking <3 russia, need to make this russian girl i know from internet love me so i can marry and get citizenship there

Several gay rights activists have been arrested by police after attempting to stage a gay pride rally in Moscow.

One of the activists attempted to unfurl a rainbow flag as they were arrested by police.

During the incident, around 30 counter-demonstrators threw eggs at those participating in the pride parade.

It is understood that the rally was not authorised in advanced, and that a Moscow court had banned them from demonstrating.

Gay rights activist Nikolai Alexeyev tweeted saying he was “beaten” at the event, and that the fingers on his left hand were “probably” broken.

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/05/30/russian-police-arrest-gay-rights-activists-at-moscow-pride/

"i fucking <3 russia, need to make this russian girl i know from internet love me so i can marry and get citizenship there"

LoL, you never been in Russia do you? It's not a nice place for living. And antigays laws is just one thing. What Putin is doing, he is building a dictatorship state again. It will not lead russia to nowhere good.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
i fucking <3 russia, need to make this russian girl i know from internet love me so i can marry and get citizenship there

Several gay rights activists have been arrested by police after attempting to stage a gay pride rally in Moscow.

One of the activists attempted to unfurl a rainbow flag as they were arrested by police.

During the incident, around 30 counter-demonstrators threw eggs at those participating in the pride parade.

It is understood that the rally was not authorised in advanced, and that a Moscow court had banned them from demonstrating.

Gay rights activist Nikolai Alexeyev tweeted saying he was “beaten” at the event, and that the fingers on his left hand were “probably” broken.

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/05/30/russian-police-arrest-gay-rights-activists-at-moscow-pride/
Pages:
Jump to: