Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily) - page 140. (Read 221144 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
September 14, 2014, 03:21:59 PM

XST was the most consistent as it dipped into a slight downtrend allowing for easy profit during corrections.

XST swung a few times, but wasn't as predictable or profitable as KORE.

I don't understand the contradictions.  
One sentence he says XST was consistent and then it sounds like it wasn't.

Or did he just mean in relation to Kore?

Plus there is definite movement in Doge,  why would you not be working with that?  what is the reason?

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
September 14, 2014, 11:58:06 AM
Hey guys, it's difficult to catch bottoms and tops, try to stay consisten with your strategy instead of mega profits.

I'm learning to use the fibonacci retreacements in my analysis and it works 80% of the time, it's amazing!  ahaha  Grin
Activity: 147
September 14, 2014, 11:29:20 AM
Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.
Most of the activity happens between 8 & 10am my time and I'm usually in bed till gone 12, need to change that if I want to get in at the start of a rally.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

One quick question if you will Ryan, what is the most common trap people fall for when looking for that next trade.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
PumpersPicks.com
September 14, 2014, 06:11:30 AM
PUMPERS PICKS: Weekly Roundup
Week Beginning: 09/08
Week Ending: 09/14

Wonder what the next coin is?

There are several movers out there.

I'm in KORE, SSV, NEOS, HAL and XST

I'm also monitoring NLG, LXC and CANN

Round up of the picks I made this week. SSV and KORE delivered the largest return since my first recommendation. XST was the most consistent as it dipped into a slight downtrend allowing for easy profit during corrections. Volume looks to be building up on KORE so still plenty of opportunity to be had there.

Those that followed each of my suggestions this week are up over 523%. Many more picks to come.

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

KORECOIN

I enjoy markets that swing back and forth consistently during the week. XST swung a few times, but wasn't as predictable or profitable as KORE. This was the ultimate scalpers coin this week. I could dip in at certain price points knowing that demand would bring the market back to or past consensus levels. The KORE team have a huge announcement tomorrow, so today may be the perfect opportunity to bag some cheap coin. Be diligent.. carefully plan and execute your entry to maximize your return.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.
Activity: 166
Merit: 15
September 14, 2014, 06:02:50 AM

20/20 Hindsight System by Perfect Trader Software  Grin Cheesy Grin

Triff ..

Yeah, pretty much anyone can post fabricated trades, charts and info of things that they supposedly did (after trades).

True proof would be if they posted before or during the trade.

+1

Rather difficult to post it during but if you post it before there is a chance that someone would use you forecast for their own benefit.
So, this is a double-edged sword to post it before and make people use your info and post after and there would be people who would be believe you
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
September 13, 2014, 11:50:35 PM
I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
September 13, 2014, 11:31:52 PM
I like the trade info. It good sound advice. Is there any actual pump though?
legendary
September 13, 2014, 11:07:24 PM

20/20 Hindsight System by Perfect Trader Software  Grin Cheesy Grin

Triff ..

Yeah, pretty much anyone can post fabricated trades, charts and info of things that they supposedly did (after trades).

True proof would be if they posted before or during the trade.

Activity: 952
Merit: 251
September 13, 2014, 10:18:07 PM
Of course I come here to see you got in at the very bottom haha how do you do it.

20/20 Hindsight System by Perfect Trader Software  Grin Cheesy Grin

Triff ..
Activity: 238
September 13, 2014, 07:58:08 PM
I don't understand how you catch the bottom every single time. I've been following the same coins, for example i got in XBOT at 12000 and got stopped out. Of course I come here to see you got in at the very bottom haha how do you do it.
PumpersPicks.com
September 13, 2014, 06:59:32 PM
13 Sep
Total return: 149%
Coins: LXC, GML, XBOT

LXC

This market had been fluctuating within the 5200 - 5900 level since Monday... a lot of accumulation throughout the week, with no major rally.

Just looking in the order book, you can see some peculiar activity as there is a string of small orders.. someone is obviously pushing and pulling that market to suit an agenda – still room for profit though.

I set up some low bids because if prices fell below or closer to 5K, I wanted to be in – as I had seen an inordinate amount of money flow into LXC over a number of days... That coupled with the ridiculously thin sell resistance made me confident that something was bound to happen.

Last night. My orders triggered and, like I had assumed, the market corrected back to normal levels.. I was in profit throughout the day with the intent to hold until a move occurred. Eventually my price alerts began to sound off as the market started to climb upwards.. so I set my sell orders at a realistic level (most of the sell orders were hidden due to market manipulation – so I didn’t feel comfortable holding out for more profit).

Tip: You always want to buy in above support levels and sell above resistance levels. That way you can adequately asses your downside risk and set realistic sell orders once you are in a position. Never buy into a market blindly, or plan your exit without analyzing market resistance.. that way you can build up a string of conservative wins.. and trade without the fear of cancelling out large wins with even larger losses.

GML

This was just a case of detecting some movement in volume. The order book was void of sell walls.. good buy support and stream of people buying in at market price. I hopped on board and let the momentum carry me to profit. 29% gain.

GML has a good dev, and an interesting community behind it. The market still looks to be in good shape. I have my price alerts set up and will be dipping in again should the opportunity present itself.

XBOT

A lot of Hype surrounding this coin. I noticed the market had started dumping through stacked buy orders  but not penetrating support.. So I bought in at 11k knowing that people will begin to stack their buy orders above support levels, preventing the market from falling below my buying in price.

I knew that if enough buyers came into the market, I could easily double up.. as all of the conditions for a rally were present. Great buy support... Thin sell orders..  etc. The only lacking element was Volume.

A lot of hype started building up about XBOT on the various social networks, and the volume began to trickle in... then pile in... allowing me to exit with an 85% return.

Note: I’ve noticed much more volume coming into the Alt markets this month.. I think there is going to be a lot of opportunity during these coming weeks.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.
Activity: 427
September 13, 2014, 05:25:58 PM
i was all worried b/c i just sent the fee for a month of premium membership, then the site goes down lol!

can you do stop losses, trailing stops and other conditionals?
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
September 13, 2014, 05:21:49 PM
cryptrader down?

Yea it's down for me to. It's funny I've only been using it for 2 days now and feel blind without it.
September 13, 2014, 05:02:19 PM
cryptrader down?
Activity: 238
September 13, 2014, 02:15:44 PM
from the VAULT thread

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting for a while. Roadmap coming in the next 48 hours!"

The devs have been quietly accumulating VAULT for cheap and i think they're 99% done since they own the vast majority of them and there are no more dumps. All I know is someone put $20k into this coin 3x above current price and something tells me they're gona get it back.
September 13, 2014, 01:52:12 PM
some tips on spotting a rise or even a spike in volume would be useful.  too often i see on bittrex an increase in volume for one or two ticks, then the volume just stops and the price just sits there for a while.
Activity: 140
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
September 13, 2014, 09:29:11 AM
Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

It does seem like volume is building up recently on this.  

I agree it has been nice and steady with a slight rise. Maybe this will continue or maybe not but with all the pumpers on it it should go up in the short term imo.
legendary
September 13, 2014, 08:14:50 AM
Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

It does seem like volume is building up recently on this.  

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
September 13, 2014, 06:46:10 AM
Wouldn't mind getting my feet wet now that I've got some BTC to play with Wink
Been staring at charts for a while now and I'm not getting anywhere.

This is how I analyze for example HAL, (please point me in the right direction if I'm doing it all wrong):

Prices have come down a lot compared to earlier in the week, it's almost down to the price it was nearly 10 days ago.
There's been a lot of "Buys in BTC" and "Buys in HAL", so I'm thinking that people are stocking up, right?
At this point I'm getting excited and I wanna buy some cause it's gonna go up again, right? But I don't, I listen to what Ryan said earlier, don't just buy without a reason.
So I go and look at the HAL page here on Bitcointalk, they had an announcement on the 9th (at which the market price peaked),
nothing new since then ..
So now it looks like the good buy time is gone and prices can go anywhere. No signs of "guaranteed" price increases.
So buying would be a risk and I decide not to.

Let me know where I went wrong and what I need to look for in picking a coin.
I'm not in any place to make 1 big gain and call it quits. I'm a small fish and I'll be doing very small investments till I get the hang of it.

So,
any tips for the day?
I'm refreshing twitter every 5 mins and I'm not seeing any signs of coins that could be good to check out.
PumpersPicks.com
September 13, 2014, 06:19:44 AM
Nice work today Ryan. On the XST 1 day chart about 20 hours ago until 14 hours ago there was some big volume for an hour followed by about a half BTC vol every 10 minutes with not much of an increase or decrease in price can you explain what you think is happening there?

That sounds like accumulation to me.

so, I knew that LSD wouldn’t dump when the markets opened. I sat back and watched prices shoot up from 20K – to 60K without getting involved (due to the actual volume being so low).

I had picked up on this one I think via someones twitter so I checked it out on c-cex and it started out somewhere around 8k-10k and shot way up.  So last night when it was added to Bittrex, it was over 30k already.  Given it was new with no defined market, I let it slide as I felt it was waaaay over priced and all those that had bought in the opening range would dump like crazy at 4x-5x profit.  So I had setup an alert on a low price and when it went off, I watched it get dumped way down to 10k or so just an hour or two ago.  You got lucky on that one.  lol

The funny thing is that is pure common sense lol. I know for a fact that dozens of people bought in at the top of the market, with no stop orders, and without doing their due diligence, only to watch the price tumble not too long after.

This just goes to show that when the entire community is promoting some flash in the pan coin, you want to be selling. If, in this kind of situation, you aren't in a position to be the seller - then you missed the boat. But this is Crypto.. there certainly isn't a shortage of flash in the pan coins.

Nice trade here. I don’t know what exactly is driving this market. But, it does look quite good. In fact I still have an open position in LTCD as sell resistance is quite thin.

Ok, So I was watching that one for hours yesterday and maybe you can shed some light on what I was watching.  It made it up to about 1800 and after that there seemed to be orchestrated dumping going on. Some buy walls would go up, let the price rise and then they would come down and it would get dumped.  Rinse and repeat.  At one point it was down to around 884.  This made me extremely skittish even though it seemed to sort of stabilize around 1100-1200 with builds to 1300-1400 and then dumps back down.  So today I get up and see I could have doubled my money. What the heck was I watching and were there some signals I missed seeing?

Being patient always pays. I mean, today LSD fell to 3K and shot up to 8K.. which always happens when a coin has momentum.

When there is momentum in a market, prices don't just fall and become stagnant.. they tend to bounce upwards multiple times before withering away completely.

Just imagine if your local supermarket reduced the prices of apples, in error, from 40pence to 5pence. There will be a sharp and unavoidable increase in the sales of apples... Until they correct the price, at which point sales will stall out and return to average levels.

The implication for us traders is that, the smartest people will always buy into a coin when it becomes cheaper - knowing that a correction will occur. This is often the best opportunity to bag exponential gains because once prices return to a "safe level", the most unskilled traders pile in buying all they can (at the top of the market) providing you with substantial gains. Once they realise their mistake, they begin to dump out of the market, obliterating the price and causing this entire process to repeat itself.

Using the strategy you did with LSD will make you a lot of money, so long as you respect the market momentum enough to understand that a decline in price doesn't mean there isn't still room for profit.

I've been in and out of LTCD for the entire afternoon, and got good trades. After a losing streak that i was literally gambling like most traders do, i set back and stoped..

That's the key man, when you find yourself in a losing streak sometimes it's best to take a step back just to analyse where you've been going wrong.

You will benefit from reducing your trading size, using tight risk management controls and only taking the trades where the odds are tilted in your favor.

That way you begin to build up a string of small wins that will compound into larger gains over a period of time.

I hope you get back on track
Jump to: