Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily) - page 144. (Read 221144 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 250
September 08, 2014, 11:59:57 PM
Hi Guys, Ryan Pumper here... I’m an Altcoin hoarder/investor. I have been in Crypto since last July.. Bought 1000 bucks worth of BTC after reading the whitepaper – then came November and my original $1000 had gone up nearly 10 times. At that point, I put down everything and went all in.

...I feel that even the most novice trader can pull 100% a day from Crypto – and that’s me being quite conservative.

....My personal target is 100% per day minimum.. and I know that if you guys understand the basic principles behind each one of my trades, then you too will be making 100% per day.

You say your investment has gone up 100% a day, but only 10x from July to September.
How is this possible? 100% a day compounded during 20 working days in August should have given you 1000000x not 10x

You don't go all in and you saw the guy's plays. He has 100% moves on a lot of days, sometimes 20%, sometimes 500% . I'm not this good yet but just focusing on "winning" most trades, instead of "by how much"
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
yes, sometimes I'm a cynical SOB
September 08, 2014, 11:33:26 PM
Hi Guys, Ryan Pumper here... I’m an Altcoin hoarder/investor. I have been in Crypto since last July.. Bought 1000 bucks worth of BTC after reading the whitepaper – then came November and my original $1000 had gone up nearly 10 times. At that point, I put down everything and went all in.

...I feel that even the most novice trader can pull 100% a day from Crypto – and that’s me being quite conservative.

....My personal target is 100% per day minimum.. and I know that if you guys understand the basic principles behind each one of my trades, then you too will be making 100% per day.

You say your investment has gone up 100% a day, but only 10x from July to September.
How is this possible? 100% a day compounded during 20 working days in August should have given you 1000000x not 10x
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
September 08, 2014, 10:00:34 PM
I have good reason to believe VAULT is going to get pumped 5x-10x soon . Calling it right now, good luck.

Thanks for the tip gtac!

September 08, 2014, 09:42:12 PM
I have good reason to believe VAULT is going to get pumped 5x-10x soon . Calling it right now, good luck.
legendary
September 08, 2014, 05:13:28 PM
I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

lol  you better not start loosing !!  

I'm listening to people that don't know simple grammar and how to spell a simple word such as losing.

I know it doesn't really matter, but it makes me think - "what other details may they not be paying attention to?"

Undecided

September 08, 2014, 03:49:44 PM
You caught the very bottom of that ETHAN dump from 380 to 100, easier said than done. I tried but missed it.
Activity: 322
PumpersPicks.com
September 08, 2014, 03:23:01 PM
08 Sep
Total return: 234%
Coins: COCO, XST, ETHAN

COCO

This coin was pumped early last week... However, I saw 21BTC enter the market – and only 12BTC exit.

All throughout the week I saw small levels of accumulation, so I put some price alerts on this coin and setup some conditional buy orders.

This morning the price alerts began to ring off. I got to the market before any of my buys were triggered so that I can pull these bids and re-asses the condition of the market. The spread was tight, trades were pouring in, the rally was in an early stage, thin sell orders – typical momentum play.

I didn’t waste any time placing any lowball bids as this was an obvious pump.. I made a few attempts to buy through some sell walls... kept getting beat to the punch (bullish signal).. The market then halted as someone threw up a 2btc wall...which allowed me to buy in, unchallenged. Momentum continued to build as more traders began to scoop through stacked sell orders.

There were enough walls on the buy side for me to realistically assume that this could potentially be an extended move, so I set up my conditional sell orders and manually set up new stop orders every time the market  passed certain price points to lock in my gains.

Tip: Overall, this was a very speculative trade. If it weren’t for my pre-preparation and the price alerts that I had setup I would never have got into this market at all... Interestingly, if I had obeyed my strategy and not interfered with how I set up my conditional buys – I would have been in earlier and enjoyed the move in it’s entirety. 141% isn’t bad though. .

XST

Great performance from XST throughout last week... I expected the volume to dip today (which is the norm for Mondays) which would bring prices lower than the consensus set last week. As expected, there was a dip that allowed me to take advantage of the inevitable correction.

Nothing too intricate here... But another trade that shows how important monitoring price points is. I know that several traders were waiting for prices to dip all week, once it happened, they were all over it.

This happens too often and is a very simple move to execute. Once you know something like this is going to occur, you can trade with more size than usual and make a decent gain.

ETHAN

Ethan has been the plaything of every manipulator in crypto for days now. I mean it’s a joke how easy it is to move this coin... Not saying that this is a bad thing – because if you just sit and monitor the price points that this market bounces between over a certain time period, you will be able to join in with this manipulation and make exponential profit.

People were accumulating Ethan throughout last week and throughout the weekend, so I knew that there was a major move in the pipeline for either today or Tuesday.

Needless to say, I took advantage and bagged a 70% gain.

For some reason, I don’t think ETHAN is dead yet. I’d pay close attention to the price points if i were you guys... Also observe the order book. As soon as you start to see a string thin sell orders (0.1233, 0.034 etc) make your move.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
September 08, 2014, 02:18:36 PM
Are you on any social media in order for me to follow you easily.

He's on twitter https://twitter.com/Pumper_Ryan
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
September 08, 2014, 01:51:06 PM

so what are you? trader or a pumper?  Huh

Actually..

I dont know man it looks like Ryan made those calls a few weeks before those guys
I just made a rather substantial return from a tip he sent me which i'm still trying to process in my mind
Activity: 61
September 08, 2014, 01:01:40 PM
Why does it seem like you only say these things only after you've done them.

How do we know you are not just photoshopping your pics?

Maybe post some of your losing trades,  just so you seem more believable  Wink

IMPOSSIBLE I don't have any loosing trades!!

No, in all seriousness, I don't have much "loosing" trades at all. If I exit a trade without a profit it's because I was stopped out with an insignificant 2% deficit.. which i tend to look at as a transaction fee, if anything.

But going over my activity over the last week.

I called HAL before anyone else - it went up over 150% and still has some steam left over for another thrust.
blonde chick /FONTAS

I called NLG, which absolutely no one else was promoting... went up 223%.
wrong: https://twitter.com/JBcrypto/status/506754417014874113

VIA is up 52% and there is still a lot of activity happening there..
/Fontas no idea!

I called XST.. a day later it's up 300%+
wrong: BOB aka emc2whale is moving this market

But, never fear.. I may just start making one sure-fire recommendation a week for those that are interested.. free of charge, as always.

so what are you? trader or a pumper?  Huh

i was mistaken; Fontas did not move VIA it was HAL i dont know who the fuck was in VIA..
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
September 08, 2014, 11:45:58 AM
Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
September 08, 2014, 10:58:04 AM
I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool
Activity: 98
September 08, 2014, 10:09:26 AM
September 08, 2014, 10:04:36 AM
I'm all in on XBOT , don't miss out on this easy 100%
legendary
September 08, 2014, 09:33:34 AM

Which is why I suggest trading only the most liquid markets, and markets that have momentum.

How exactly are you determining which have the momentum that you are looking for?  

Are you using some specific indicators?

If you read over my past trades, you will find several recurring plays. Such as taking advantage of momentum.

Again, how are you figuring out this momentum?   Using on balance volume indicator ?

Activity: 280
September 08, 2014, 09:04:48 AM
Spot on.. I want to be out of the market as soon as my stop is triggered.

Sometimes the market falls below your stop without bringing you out, at which point you'd have to manually interfere to get out asap.

Which is why I suggest trading only the most liquid markets, and markets that have momentum.

That way there will always be a way for you to exit at a favorable price - if need be.

Understood, thanks.
legendary
September 08, 2014, 08:54:21 AM

It would intrigue you to know that there is an actual strategy behind "loosing" and an even more precise strategy behind being a consistent loser.

I guess I'm not understanding what "loosing" is.  

There are two different definitions for "loosing" and "losing" in the dictionary.

I don't know which you are really referring to, or in what context -  do you mean being loose with your money? 

Or in terms of losing?

Activity: 546
Merit: 510
September 08, 2014, 08:46:51 AM
PUMP CLOACK COIN PLZ!!!
Activity: 322
PumpersPicks.com
September 08, 2014, 08:43:15 AM
Does it mean you "instant-sell" when your stop loss triggers? I mean, if your stop loss triggers at 9900 sats and if that happens then you put a sell order at 9800 sats, wouldn't it sell instantaneously after it if there are buy orders between 9900 and 9800?

Spot on.. I want to be out of the market as soon as my stop is triggered.

Sometimes the market falls below your stop without bringing you out, at which point you'd have to manually interfere to get out asap.

That way there will always be a way for you to exit at a favorable price - if need be.

That stop loss seems kind of tight..  you don't get "whip sawed" a lot?

At times yes... but who cares? there's an opportunity to double up several times a day - what does it matter if I get stopped out of one trade.

If you read over my past trades, you will find several recurring plays. Such as taking advantage of momentum.

If i get into a market that is trending upwards, has 20+ recent trades, has an organic stream of volume that is still building up, has a tight spread and is in the early stages of a rally - the probability of that market stalling out is very slim - infact, in a climate like that, it is easier to make 100% than it is to lose 2%.

It all comes down to understanding how a market moves.

When I place a trade I would rather exit with exponential profit than a minor loss, of course.... but on the flip side, I would rather exit with a minor loss instead of suffering a major loss because I refused to used a stop order.

At 2% stop loss you only have 98 times (actually less if you count transaction fees) to lose 100% - not "loose" your money.

Also the question remains,  why don't you show when some of your stop-losses trigger?   Surely there must be some trades that don't go as planned.

It would intrigue you to know that there is an actual strategy behind "loosing" and an even more precise strategy behind being a consistent loser.

But then, you have to look at how psychologists define insanity: "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results".

If you have the ability to lose "only" 98 times in a row, then you have no business trading.

As for my own losses, maybe I'll create another thread for people that want to know which coin will enable them to lose money the quickest.
legendary
September 08, 2014, 07:55:59 AM
That stop loss seems kind of tight..  you don't get "whip sawed" a lot?  

At 2% stop loss you only have 98 times (actually less if you count transaction fees) to lose 100% - not "loose" your money.

And once you get down near %50 or less you'll have to be making almost double to get back any profits.

Also the question remains,  why don't you show when some of your stop-losses trigger?   Surely there must be some trades that don't go as planned.

Not trying to doubt you or rain on this, but just trying decipher more of your information.

EDIT:
Actually I think my math is wrong,  instead of 98 times,  its only 50 times (first time 2%, next would 4% total, then 6%, 8% and so on). 
Jump to: