Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily) - page 143. (Read 221144 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 10, 2014, 11:18:00 AM
I have good reason to believe VAULT is going to get pumped 5x-10x soon . Calling it right now, good luck.
Got in at 0.0415 yesterday . Should i close at the current price or should i wait?

As long as that buywall sits at .04 i'm holding and waiting for the pump, i have no idea when it will happen.
Wtf did just happened with vault, its currently at 0.0014. Is it going to recover or i could kiss that money good bye?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 10, 2014, 10:34:43 AM
LTCD seems to be following your $1000+ every 10 minutes rule
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
PumpersPicks.com
September 10, 2014, 10:06:03 AM

There are several movers out there.

I'm in KORE, SSV, NEOS, HAL and XST

I'm also monitoring NLG, LXC and CANN

whats the shout on the others?

I like XST alot right now.. I'm also in CANN

... Monitoring VIA and LXC
Activity: 238
September 10, 2014, 08:42:05 AM
I have good reason to believe VAULT is going to get pumped 5x-10x soon . Calling it right now, good luck.
Got in at 0.0415 yesterday . Should i close at the current price or should i wait?

As long as that buywall sits at .04 i'm holding and waiting for the pump, i have no idea when it will happen.
Activity: 19
September 10, 2014, 06:10:54 AM
PumpersPicks.com
September 10, 2014, 05:03:08 AM
Wonder what the next coin is?

okay 80% in one day is a new thing for me.......thanks for the heads up on cannabis and ssv. i could have bagged some money on kore but i bitched up again. whats the shout on the others?

Jumped into SSV yesterday after your tweet and made it out at 2300 from 1950.

Keep up the good trades, Ryan.

Thanks.

Glad you're finding the information useful.

Scoring 100% per day will soon be second nature to you once you flick through my posts and understand the strategy behind each trade.

A lot of people just want to make calls in order to gain praise. That isn't what it's about for me

This is why I break down each of my trades and explain what got me in and out. So that you can do the same, with or without me.

I've coded a bot that relays these signals to me so that I don't have to do this manually.. but you don't need a fancy bot at all really.. I started out copying and pasting into a simple Excel spreadsheet.. If you do this long enough, you'll be able to anticipate moves just by assessing the order book and volume levels on the actual exchange.

Share more about your bot? Are you getting the date from individual exchanges or using some aggregator?

The Data is pulled from coinmarketcap.com

I only pay attention to two variables. Trading Volume and Market Cap.

a spike in Volume tells me when to get into a trade, a spike in Market Cap (during a rally - and you WILL notice it) tells me when to get out.

I don't use any indicators or anything like that.

Also, you can tell so much about where a market is heading - just by looking at the order book.

How about when you intend to buy in on a dip, and price has not reached you buy-in yet. The price keeps falling after the buy-in so your stop loss, if you get a chance to put it in for a sell could be more than 2%.

I don't see anywhere on bittrex to do multiple contingency orders.

Bittrex doesn't allow you to execute orders in the way a typical trading platform should.

I use Cryptrader.com for order execution
Activity: 280
September 10, 2014, 04:53:58 AM
A couple of questions in PMs, I hope you'll have time to answer them. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
September 10, 2014, 04:42:28 AM
Just wondering if you make the calls before the coin starts moving? I followed you on twitter so I'll know soon enough but keep up the good work if it's your calls. If you just call it once it's moving then you're a fake but I dont get that impression.

Good luck.
Activity: 280
September 10, 2014, 04:37:25 AM
Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.
Activity: 238
September 09, 2014, 11:56:06 PM
Calling JBS right here. Bottom is in, cryptsy added it, buy wall is in, the coinmarkets cartel are going to pump it. Good luck.
Activity: 427
September 09, 2014, 07:22:15 PM
How about when you intend to buy in on a dip, and price has not reached you buy-in yet. The price keeps falling after the buy-in so your stop loss, if you get a chance to put it in for a sell could be more than 2%.

I don't see anywhere on bittrex to do multiple contingency orders.
Activity: 27
September 09, 2014, 06:05:46 PM

okay 80% in one day is a new thing for me.......thanks for the heads up on cannabis and ssv. i could have bagged some money on kore but i bitched up again. whats the shout on the others?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
September 09, 2014, 05:55:24 PM
I've coded a bot that relays these signals to me so that I don't have to do this manually.. but you don't need a fancy bot at all really.. I started out copying and pasting into a simple Excel spreadsheet.. If you do this long enough, you'll be able to anticipate moves just by assessing the order book and volume levels on the actual exchange.

Share more about your bot? Are you getting the date from individual exchanges or using some aggregator?
PumpersPicks.com
September 09, 2014, 04:08:09 PM
08 Sep - 09 Sep
Total return: 167%
Coins: SSV, FIBRE

SSV

SSV is one of my picks. If you got in earlier - I'm sure you've done very well today.

This was an obvious one. When I got to the market, there was only 4BTC till 100%... Plus, there was an update in the pipeline... I bought in at market price as there was virtually no sell walls blocking the market from taking off.

As expected, I wake up in the morning to find that I’m up 20% - not only that, but there was tremendous buy support above my entry point. (Sign of an extended pump)

So I sat back and went to work on my other trades whilst SSV soared upwards 114%.

This really was “easy money”. I feel that there is still some steam left in this market. So I’ll be keeping a close eye.

Tip: It’s not whether you’re right or wrong that’s important, but how much money you make when you’re right and how much you lose when you’re wrong. You have to wait until there is money lying in the corner and all you have to do is go over there and pick it up. If your trades aren’t as simple as that, then there is something in your strategy that is limiting your potential.

FIBRE

Again, nothing too intricate here... I’ve had price alerts set up on Fibre for days now. As soon as those alerts rang off, I looked to see what the climate was like. 1. Thin sell orders 2. A stream of sell orders being filled, 3. Tight spread, 4. Good Buy support, 5. Volume spike on the chart (early stage of a rally)... All positive indicators.

Needless to say, I bought in and took advantage of this momentum. 53% isn’t half bad.

Tip: In markets that I perceive to be in the beginning stages of an uptrend and various thing confirm this trend, I tend to trade much larger than in situations where these conditions are lacking. In this way, I place my largest trade when I estimate that the odds are more favourable.

Note: I’ve noticed much more volume coming into the Alt markets this month.. I think there is going to be a lot of opportunity during these coming weeks.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.
Activity: 298
September 09, 2014, 01:08:54 PM

Looking like another week of gains already! Just made 60% from that SSV call  Grin Grin

not much talk about it on twitter though?

I'm gona follow on the next pump, missed this one. Watching it closely.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
September 09, 2014, 01:02:38 PM

Looking like another week of gains already! Just made 60% from that SSV call  Grin Grin

not much talk about it on twitter though?
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
September 09, 2014, 12:33:31 PM

Something is definitely going on there me thinks..
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
September 09, 2014, 06:47:45 AM
I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

lol  you better not start loosing !!  

I'm listening to people that don't know simple grammar and how to spell a simple word such as losing.

I know it doesn't really matter, but it makes me think - "what other details may they not be paying attention to?"

Undecided

If you think my spelling is bad you should see my hand writing. Cry  (what other details may they not be paying attention to) that's what I want to find out Cool
PumpersPicks.com
September 09, 2014, 06:44:23 AM

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
September 09, 2014, 02:08:35 AM