Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily) - page 142. (Read 221144 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
PumpersPicks.com
September 11, 2014, 05:32:28 PM
10 - 11 Sep
Total return: 191%
Coins: KORE, XCASH, PINK

KORE

A lot of accumulation happening here. Market was being contained at 30K.. that wall has since come down...

buy support building steadily. Looks like something is in the works.

I’d watch KORE over the next few days.

should be interesting.

XCASH

Good volume all throughout the week... Volume spiked last night.. Obvious momentum play. I bought in at market price and came out at the other end with a handsome return.

I’ve found that brand new coins that sustain good volume levels over a sustained time period will always deliver substantial returns regardless of what “cool new feature” the coin has – if any at all...

Just sit through the first rally and the inevitable dump, then wait for prices to bounce back with good volume – if this happens, that is a sign of momentum.. and you should always take advantage. These are the most simple trades.

Tip: Even though markets look their very best when they are setting new highs that is often the best time to sell. Always look at the charts before getting into a position.. They will reveal to you how far into a rally the market is. Buy in too late, and you run the risk of being dumped on and seeing your position's value cut in half.

PINK

Caught wind of a PINK/SYNC partnership... so, no brainer here. I knew PINK would be in the limelight, so I placed some lowball orders just to catch the market at a lower price as people began to cash out.  39%

Tip: Being consistent requires doing more of what works, and less of what doesn’t. When everything lines up, you want to swing for it because in those situations, even if you are wrong, you probably won’t be wrong by that much. But if the position starts behaving in a way you don’t understand, you need to cut it because then you clearly don’t know what is going on. The Crypto market isn’t about facts; it’s all about people’s opinions and positions. Consequently, anything can be at any price at any time. Once you understand that, you’ll realise how important it is to restrict your focus to protecting your downside before thinking about exponential gain.

Note: I’ve noticed much more volume coming into the Alt markets this month.. I think there is going to be a lot of opportunity during these coming weeks.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 11, 2014, 02:13:53 PM
so what kind of extra features, specifically conditional order types and alarms comes with the paid version of cryptrader?  I'll probably try it for a month since its  reasonable fee.

also, most of your plays seem to be during the day, EST. I've been actively watching from the sidelines for a couple weeks right when i get home from work only to see volume thin out for the night.  Any good night-time trades?

can't tell you about crypttrader but altcoin action seems to start and end when the Europeans are awake imo
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
September 11, 2014, 12:26:57 PM
Wondering if someone can tell me what I did wrong.

Tried to set up a conditional order on Vault coin to sell when the price is equal to or less than 0.0399.

Did it not go through because the dump happened too quickly and it wasn't gradually going down... or did I just set it up wrong? :/
Activity: 147
September 11, 2014, 12:24:58 PM
I have good reason to believe VAULT is going to get pumped 5x-10x soon . Calling it right now, good luck.
Got in at 0.0415 yesterday . Should i close at the current price or should i wait?

As long as that buywall sits at .04 i'm holding and waiting for the pump, i have no idea when it will happen.
Wtf did just happened with vault, its currently at 0.0014. Is it going to recover or i could kiss that money good bye?

I'm sorry guys, they put up a 13 btc sell wall at .041 and I dumped and then they must've dumped into their own buy wall to cause panic and collect the last few coins. I still think and i am even more convinced that there has to be a pump coming for this.

I hope you're right.. I tried setting up a sell order on trex before I went away for a few days at 0.039.. and it didn't go through, I must've set it up wrong. :/ Hopefully it goes back up...
Activity: 248
September 11, 2014, 11:22:00 AM
i made a bot in java that based on your indicator
the indicator just when volume spike, right ?
Activity: 208
September 11, 2014, 08:37:06 AM

I was hoping for some raw json. Trying to avoid parsing the html.

EDIT-- Found json sources:
http://coinmarketcap.northpole.ro/
http://coinmarketcap-nexuist.rhcloud.com/

EDIT2-- This is not what i was looking for but may help others:
http://coinmarketcap.com/static/generated_pages/currencies/datapoints/bitcoin-30d.json
Change bitcoin to the coin you like. 7d, 30d, 90d, 180d, 365d are all valid periods. Do not be too surprised if hitting this non-public api gets you IP banned.

Thanks man!

I'll see what i can do with it!  Grin
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
September 10, 2014, 08:01:15 PM
I've coded a bot that relays these signals to me so that I don't have to do this manually.. but you don't need a fancy bot at all really.. I started out copying and pasting into a simple Excel spreadsheet.. If you do this long enough, you'll be able to anticipate moves just by assessing the order book and volume levels on the actual exchange.

Share more about your bot? Are you getting the date from individual exchanges or using some aggregator?

The Data is pulled from coinmarketcap.com

I only pay attention to two variables. Trading Volume and Market Cap.

a spike in Volume tells me when to get into a trade, a spike in Market Cap (during a rally - and you WILL notice it) tells me when to get out.

I don't use any indicators or anything like that.

Also, you can tell so much about where a market is heading - just by looking at the order book.

How do you get the data? Json, scrape the html?

I found info on json feeds for individual coins but can't figure out the global json feeds.

I've built a program in VBA that extract information from coinmarketcap.com
I'm still giving the final touches to it, and then going to upload for everyone.

I'ts quite helpful to see every coin you want, the volume and marketcap variations, you can spot some moves before other traders.

I was hoping for some raw json. Trying to avoid parsing the html.

EDIT-- Found json sources:
http://coinmarketcap.northpole.ro/
http://coinmarketcap-nexuist.rhcloud.com/

EDIT2-- This is not what i was looking for but may help others:
http://coinmarketcap.com/static/generated_pages/currencies/datapoints/bitcoin-30d.json
Change bitcoin to the coin you like. 7d, 30d, 90d, 180d, 365d are all valid periods. Do not be too surprised if hitting this non-public api gets you IP banned.
Activity: 208
September 10, 2014, 06:49:40 PM
I've coded a bot that relays these signals to me so that I don't have to do this manually.. but you don't need a fancy bot at all really.. I started out copying and pasting into a simple Excel spreadsheet.. If you do this long enough, you'll be able to anticipate moves just by assessing the order book and volume levels on the actual exchange.

Share more about your bot? Are you getting the date from individual exchanges or using some aggregator?

a spike in Volume tells me when to get into a trade, a spike in Market Cap (during a rally - and you WILL notice it) tells me when to get out.

Also, you can tell so much about where a market is heading - just by looking at the order book.

I found info on json feeds for individual coins but can't figure out the global json feeds.

I've built a program in VBA that extract information from coinmarketcap.com
I'm still giving the final touches to it, and then going to upload for everyone.

I'ts quite helpful to see every coin you want, the volume and marketcap variations, you can spot some moves before other traders.
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
September 10, 2014, 06:32:38 PM
I am seeing some coin pumpers both individual and groups now a days.I feel like now anyone can control the market.   Cheesy

I feel like you need to get a different nick.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
September 10, 2014, 06:22:11 PM

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
September 10, 2014, 06:16:58 PM
XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win
Activity: 427
September 10, 2014, 06:13:35 PM
so what kind of extra features, specifically conditional order types and alarms comes with the paid version of cryptrader?  I'll probably try it for a month since its  reasonable fee.

also, most of your plays seem to be during the day, EST. I've been actively watching from the sidelines for a couple weeks right when i get home from work only to see volume thin out for the night.  Any good night-time trades?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 10, 2014, 05:25:36 PM
I am seeing some coin pumpers both individual and groups now a days.I feel like now anyone can control the market.   Cheesy
PumpersPicks.com
September 10, 2014, 04:46:56 PM
10 Sep
Total return: 252%
Coins: KORE, XST, LTCD

KORE

I've been watching KORE for some time now... I noticed KORE had began to dip a week before an announcement. An obvious opportunity for a very cheap buy. I have buy orders placed at several different price points as, this is the closest thing you can get to a risk free trade.

My thing was to get in as low as possible.. to place orders at points that the average trader wouldn't be able to offer any logical explanation for.  Simply because, I know that the closer we get to the date of the announcement – more and more traders will gradually begin pile in to accumulate some cheap coin.. which will cause a boost in prices.

Volume may continue to build from this point.

Tip: Buying low and selling high means that you are counter-trend. You are betting against the current trend. I still maintain that far more money is made by buying as prices are rising, and selling whilst prices are still rising – but that doesn't mean that there aren't instances where you can profit from trading against the tide. Most traders struggle when trying to identify market momentum, so playing the dips might be a strategy that brings in consistent reward. But i must stress that your strategy can't be simply to "buy low and sell high" there must be a specific reason to make this kind of play.

XST

XST has been trending downwards for some days now. A lot of traders still have lowball offers on the books, and every time the market dips and brings these guys into the market – it creates a spike in volume that a lot of people are misreading for the beginnings of a rally.. As people rush into the market thinking that prices will shoot up – this causes a short (but profitable) bounce as prices rise up and then back down. I will be taking advantage of this over the next few days...it’s easy money.

LTCD

Good trade here. This was a simple momentum play. A few volume spikes and dips throughout the day... glad to see volume is still holding – which could be a signal for another rally.

I have still have some lowball offers on LTCD.... and also holding a small stash.

Tip: There is a great deal of hype attached to technical analysis by some traders who claim that it predicts the future. Technical analysis tracks the past; it does not predict the future. You have to use your own intelligence to draw conclusions about what the price activity is telling you. However, that isn’t me writing of the importance of actually using the charts. If you are a responsible participant in the market, you always want to know where the market is – and the charts will tell you how far into a move a particular coin is, which is vital information. (Unless you enjoy buying into a rally late, and subsequently being dumped on as everyone else cashes in their winnings)

Note: I’ve noticed much more volume coming into the Alt markets this month.. I think there is going to be a lot of opportunity during these coming weeks.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.
Activity: 238
September 10, 2014, 02:37:58 PM
Reiterating JBS, bid support now big and thin ask side, last chance to get in the low 4000's .
PumpersPicks.com
September 10, 2014, 01:58:20 PM
yeah, in at 750 out @ 897

my next question is when do you decide to jump back in?

I always look for movement. That is the key. You want to be in when the trade is easy and out when it becomes difficult

I dipped in and out of LTCD because there was momentum and thin sell orders. When you have a climate like that, all you need to do is buy in at market price - place a realistic sell order based on what is already in the order book, and let the momentum carry the market to/and past your target.

In terms of getting back in, there are two methods that i find work best.

you have to look for fundamental factors.. are there any announcements in the pipeline? Is there anything at all that is in the works that will pull focus towards this coin? If there aren't any fundamental reasons to dip back in... then you look for bullish indicators.

When Bids begin to stack up and sell orders become thin, this is an indicator that there is more demand than supply in the market as buyers are more eager to get in than sellers are willing to get out.  An even more potent sign of bullish activity, is when numerous attempts to buy at asking price get pushed over onto the bid side (because ‘supply’ is so short) – what makes this especially bullish is when other traders start to pile their own bids on top of these particular orders, strengthening support for the current price level.

This aggressive action from buyers puts the ball in the sellers’ court as they will begin to hold out for higher prices (thus, no dumping), knowing that a bidding war is underway.

P.s I hope you guys are enjoying these KORE swings. I hope you set those buy orders at 15K as I suggested last week. If so, congrats. Wink
September 10, 2014, 01:47:51 PM
KORE is flying
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 10, 2014, 12:15:12 PM
yeah, in at 750 out @ 897

my next question is when do you decide to jump back in?
PumpersPicks.com
September 10, 2014, 11:51:48 AM
LTCD seems to be following your $1000+ every 10 minutes rule

I hope you got in on time
September 10, 2014, 11:22:26 AM
I have good reason to believe VAULT is going to get pumped 5x-10x soon . Calling it right now, good luck.
Got in at 0.0415 yesterday . Should i close at the current price or should i wait?

As long as that buywall sits at .04 i'm holding and waiting for the pump, i have no idea when it will happen.
Wtf did just happened with vault, its currently at 0.0014. Is it going to recover or i could kiss that money good bye?

I'm sorry guys, they put up a 13 btc sell wall at .041 and I dumped and then they must've dumped into their own buy wall to cause panic and collect the last few coins. I still think and i am even more convinced that there has to be a pump coming for this.
Jump to: