Pages:
Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily) - page 63. (Read 221141 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
February 16, 2015, 06:00:37 PM
I am not the only one who is pissed off that you idiots are making money FROM MANIPULATION of the WHOLE MARKET

Jealous much? Cheesy
Activity: 67
February 16, 2015, 05:59:17 PM
Im not for or against a pump group but lets be realistic. There is no such thing as honest money. Everytime money gets earned there is somebody who gets fucked...and that can be on various ways.

All major companies fraud with taxes, sell good for 500 times its actual value, children working in factories all over the world and making the clothes you wear and so on... nothing is fair, thats how the world works..

Also regulation wont stop anything. Look at regular stockmarkets...it happens there the same only on a far bigger scale.

+ 1 the real world isn't all apple pie and custard pudding
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 16, 2015, 05:56:05 PM
Im not for or against a pump group but lets be realistic. There is no such thing as honest money. Everytime money gets earned there is somebody who gets fucked...and that can be on various ways.

All major companies fraud with taxes, sell good for 500 times its actual value, children working in factories all over the world and making the clothes you wear and so on... nothing is fair, thats how the world works..

Also regulation wont stop anything. Look at regular stockmarkets...it happens there the same only on a far bigger scale.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
February 16, 2015, 05:54:54 PM
I know some shit too bro, might not be an expert but I've made some money and lost some money and everything in between

yeah money makes the world go round

but honest money makes one sleep better at night

you sick fucks rig the entire market and then sit back and talk about skill

the only skilled person here is ryan you are just a gutless little fucker who takes orders

So you think that is ryan wasn't fixing prices that someone else wouldn't be? Or are you pissed that we make money, because you keep mentioning money as if you are butt hurt or something?

I am not the only one who is pissed off that you idiots are making money FROM MANIPULATION of the WHOLE MARKET

you fucking jerk off

and not only that but the fucking souless cyborg ryan is teaching lazy dipshits how to do the same on his cocksucking website

you can make your dirty money fast but fast money doesnt last, so stuff that in your pipe and smoke it
February 16, 2015, 05:52:59 PM
I know some shit too bro, might not be an expert but I've made some money and lost some money and everything in between

the only skilled person here is ryan you are just a gutless little fucker who takes orders

So you think that is ryan wasn't fixing prices that someone else wouldn't be? Or are you pissed that we make money, because you keep mentioning money as if you are butt hurt or something?
February 16, 2015, 05:49:42 PM
You have forgotten that we are all libertarians who are fighting for a better financial society for the world

you have "forgotten" that money makes the world go round  Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy so either talk about some cool trading based shit or fuck off lol, jealousy is a total waste of time

and I'm an anarchist by the way not a libertarian

Activity: 119
February 16, 2015, 05:45:53 PM
You have forgotten that we are all libertarians who are fighting for a better financial society for the world

you have "forgotten" that money makes the world go round  Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy so either talk about some cool trading based shit or fuck off lol, jealousy is a total waste of time

and I'm an anarchist by the way not a libertarian
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
February 16, 2015, 05:44:39 PM
while I am typing this I have trades that are live on the market right now that are trickling more money into my pocket

cool.. sign a message from an address with 500 BTC and you might sound a bit more convincing. Or even 100.
February 16, 2015, 05:38:07 PM
Enjoy your dirty ill gotten gains for now you piss pale

soon altcoins will be regulated and you will have the IRS pounding on your door

Cheesy by then we'll be untouchable and you'll still be here trolling everyone thats making more money than you

get a job bro

The sad thing is, there is so much truth in that lol, this guy and others like him troll every day totally disregarding that while I am typing this I have trades that are live on the market right now that are trickling more money into my pocket

he is gonna be here trolling in 5 years lol

Fuck you! I care about the technology and innovation, who gives a fuck how much money you greedy cunts are making?

I am not here just to make money like you gutless manipulators

but here you fuckwads are just like the fucking bankster cartels with your little secret society BULLSHIT

keep doing what you are doing

I can read charts too so I am watching you

Activity: 210
February 16, 2015, 05:26:21 PM

Cheesy by then we'll be untouchable and you'll still be here trolling everyone thats making more money than you

get a job bro

The sad thing is, there is so much truth in that lol, this guy and others like him troll every day totally disregarding that while I am typing this I have trades that are live on the market right now that are trickling more money into my pocket

he is gonna be here trolling in 5 years lol
February 16, 2015, 05:18:16 PM

Yah but untill then i'ma enjoy swimming in these unregulated waters

February 16, 2015, 05:15:46 PM

get a job bro
February 16, 2015, 05:13:53 PM
There are several big fish in the market, no one said there wasn't. There are even institutional traders involved in this market, and millionaires and other high net worth individuals

We are just a group of whales who have one common goal, and we work together to achieve that

it's called teamwork Smiley

fuck your "one common goal"

i'm tired of seeing this shit! You guys think that you can get away with manipulating the entire market?

Not on my watch!

February 16, 2015, 05:03:01 PM
I do understand, but there are hundreds of more big fish swimming in the same pool. Other pump groups, other big investors and so on and they all pump (and dump) the same coins at least when you talk about the hyped/popular ones.. so saying you are the only ones who are accumulating/buying simply isnt true, at least not all the time..

There are several big fish in the market, no one said there wasn't. There are even institutional traders involved in this market, and millionaires and other high net worth individuals

We are just a group of whales who have one common goal, and we work together to achieve that

Hehe fine by me  Grin
February 16, 2015, 04:59:58 PM
I do understand, but there are hundreds of more big fish swimming in the same pool. Other pump groups, other big investors and so on and they all pump (and dump) the same coins at least when you talk about the hyped/popular ones.. so saying you are the only ones who are accumulating/buying simply isnt true, at least not all the time..

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
February 16, 2015, 04:57:05 PM
p.s pick any coin on bittrex, group hands are involved

DRK, LTC, XRP, BTS, DOGE, NXT for starters. Please elaborate how the group is involved in the market making.
February 16, 2015, 04:55:23 PM
You guys indeed have influence on the prize of your pumped coins but that only is for a short period mostly.

You do realize that Ryan has manipulated nearly every coin that you can actually physically trade, when he speaks about "expanding territory" what do you think he means? I won't mention any coin names because I'm a team player, but , we don't just walk away from a coin after a pump ... you have seen that with several coins that ryan manipulates again and again

virtually every new coin that comes out falls into group hands also, because all you need to do is put up some buy support and greedy devs take the bait every single time (why do you think every new coin has a high volume dump hours after going live) lol, so when Toleng mentions market making you have to ask yourself just who it is that you are buying from the next time you make a trade p.s pick any coin on bittrex, group hands are involved

February 16, 2015, 04:47:05 PM
You guys indeed have influence on the prize of your pumped coins but that only is for a short period mostly.

You do realize that Ryan has manipulated nearly every coin that you can actually physically trade, when he speaks about "expanding territory" what do you think he means? I won't mention any coin names because I'm a team player, but , we don't just walk away from a coin after a pump ... you have seen that with several coins that ryan manipulates again and again

virtually every new coin that comes out falls into group hands also, because all you need to do is put up some buy support and greedy devs take the bait every single time (why do you think every new coin has a high volume dump hours after going live) lol, so when Toleng mentions market making you have to ask yourself just who it is that you are buying from the next time you make a trade p.s pick any coin on bittrex, group hands are involved

Activity: 210
February 16, 2015, 04:30:18 PM
things move in cycles but someone has to execute and create that cycle , it doesn't just "happen"
so when you are involved in the creation of a cycle you make the most money by default
because you literally wrote the script , if you know what im saying

February 16, 2015, 04:10:05 PM
the all of coins, from day one are on the first page of the thread and the price charts are live on trex so you can look at the volume generated with each "maneouvering" you will end up looking at more than 4000 btc liquid extracted from the market since september

so add a zero at the end of that 52btc Wink

nlg by itself had a volume of around 1000 btc when it first rallied so the figure is actually in excess of 10,000 btc considering 32 manipulations occur every month

we don't just buy and sell, we buy, sell and then buy again, basically creating a tradeable market
so like toleng mentioned we are in most of the tradable coins on the market at this point so virtually any rally that takes place benefits us

if ryan has picked it even once before, we are still very much involved with that coin

Pages:
Jump to: