Pages:
Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily) - page 81. (Read 221141 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
February 02, 2015, 11:37:04 AM
sent a pm ryan
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
February 02, 2015, 11:13:34 AM
PEOPLE if the pump has already started you're too late!  Don't buy in on the way up, you may catch a tiny bit of profit, but your chance to get burned is WAY higher.

it's only after the 'pump' has ended that you can tell if current value is the end or just the first leg of many more upward moves.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
February 02, 2015, 10:19:25 AM
PEOPLE if the pump has already started you're too late!  Don't buy in on the way up, you may catch a tiny bit of profit, but your chance to get burned is WAY higher.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
PumpersPicks.com
February 02, 2015, 08:12:24 AM
19 Jan - 01 Feb
Total return: 673%
Coins: GSX

Co-ordinated forces exist in every single financial market. From derivatives to plain old stocks and bonds, the majority of market participants often find themselves up against players who have mutually agreed upon taking an alternative approach. Common sense dictates that victory in any pursuit only occurs once all possibilities of defeat have been annihilated. Quite literally, the co-operation of multiple traders to reach but one common goal completely obliterates the 50/50 nature of trading, and allows for members of this unit to reap continuous and uninterrupted gains from a market. This is the case whether you’re dealing with  cotton on the futures market, or dealing in government bonds – there always exists a subset of participants who amass a concentration of wealth thus a concentration of power. These players literally write their own destiny in this market, whilst the uninitiated must make do with whatever hand they are dealt. Therefore, it becomes the goal of the average, novice trader to attempt to observe the operations of this skilful minority from the outside with the hopes of finding some stray crumbs left behind on the table. They are no longer betting on what the ‘market’ will do next, but on what the ‘skilled few’ are going to do next.

GSX

I have mentioned on numerous occasions that it doesn’t matter what the coin is called, who made the coin, whether there is a pre-mine or not, if there was an ICO or not – all that matters is whether there is an ‘opportunity’ for profit.

I direct this not at the casual trader who has done nothing apart from deposit BTC into the wallets of the skilled minority. I direct this toward those who are well aware of how much money flows through the digital currency markets on a daily basis. I direct this at those who know, full and well, that to win simply means re-directing a portion of this cash flow into his own back-pocket.

You see, you have two main groups of traders in this market... Only two..

You have traders who are proud members of the unskilled majority. They are the most emotional participants in this market. They let things such as pre-mines and campaigns of negativity stand directly in the way of their own profit. They exhibit emotions such as fear, and we all know that fear arises out of ignorance. Members of the majority don’t see anything wrong with losing consistently. They are often absent minded and do not realise that after selling a coin that is being bombarded with negative news, that same coin will often double in value within no time at all. These traders have no strategy, because they believe that trading and gambling go hand in hand – and so, literally, their only purpose in this market is to fatten the pockets of those who play the game the way it is supposed to be played.

The other group of traders are in the minority. However, without a doubt – they are making the most money in this market. And, to go even further, these traders are so efficient in the way they manhandle the market for profit – that they make money faster than novices lose money.

You see guys, there are no barriers to becoming a skilled player in this market.

The most ignorant thing you could do is to resent someone who is making five to ten times more money than you are – because, you could just as easily be making the same amount of money (or more). It all boils down to information – or the lack of information.

Now, there are many who scream ‘manipulation’ at any given opportunity. They claim that skill and manipulation should never be mentioned in the same sentence.

I disagree.

Knowing how to trade altcoins, is knowing how to spot and profit from manipulation.

Most of us here are adults with reasonable levels of intelligence. So most of us are well aware that altcoins do not have any intrinsic use or value whatsoever. An altcoin is merely a conduit to gain bitcoins – which most people parlay back into fiat currency so that they can buy even more bitcoins when it’s price dips.

The only reason an altcoin would increase in price is when a mass of people simultaneously begin to believe that they can increase their bitcoin holdings by trading that coin.

However, the initial demand for that coin will always be artificial – and therefore that coin will always return to its true value, zero. So timing is key.

Without manipulation, you don’t have a market – because prices would remain stagnant across the board. Without price movement, you do not have the ability to score a profit. Because to profit means someone has to give you more money than you originally paid for your coin.

Consistent winners in this market aren’t emotional. They are either manipulators themselves, or they are profiting because of manipulation.

Therefore, the study of successfully trading altcoins is literally the study of market manipulation.

Tip: There is a vast amount of money to be made in the altcoin markets. Every day there are people raking in hundreds of bitcoins right under your nose. But at the same time, there are people who still this date have never made even a 1BTC profit from a single trade. Why is there such a divide in the scale of profit being made in this market? Well, it’s simple. You have to ask yourself which category of trader you fall into. If you seem to lose more than win, then that is due to a lack of skill so you are part of the unskilled majority. However, if all you seem to do is win and score 200% profits week after week – then clearly, you have an advantage over the average trader – which puts you into the category of the skilled few. Just remember, knowledge is the key that unlocks the floodgates allowing profit to flow freely. The more you know, the easier it becomes to win.    

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
February 02, 2015, 02:02:35 AM
they're not idiots they are socks

The majority are shill accounts,  controlled by one main idiot who likes to over-hype when doing their manipulation.. that they don't admit to, for whatever stupid reason.

Looks like its all just a hook to try to catch other suckers.

Activity: 225
February 02, 2015, 01:42:29 AM
mind you wish I'd got in on glowshares that was true about still having room to go higher...
although the volume hasn't been colossal
Activity: 225
February 02, 2015, 01:36:05 AM
they're not idiots they are socks
legendary
Activity: 938
February 02, 2015, 12:55:26 AM

RYANFUCKTARD  WANTS  YOU TO SIGN UP !!!
legendary
Activity: 938
February 02, 2015, 12:39:52 AM
Wow I see the idiots are hyping for people to sign up again.

What a bunch of retarded fucks!

You guys have the mind of a gnat.  Nothing but shit for brains.

Little scamming retards, probably still sit around sucking on their mother's tits

God you guys are dumb.

Activity: 176
February 01, 2015, 07:47:12 PM
got into gsx at 54k during your call last week, loving this little run here ryan. got out at 510k and a 840% profit my orignal 0.4 btc is now a pretty clean 3.78 btc i tried to dm you about this on twitter to give thanks but i guess you're busy

how long are you going to stretch this pump out for?

you just made damn near 1000% on one trade lol don't tell me you're gonna hold out for 2000%? loool
Take what you've already made and put that shit to the side for the next moon shot

oh no definitely not my chips have been cashed in just kicking myself for not putting in 1 btc like i had originally planned to,

i would have been sitting even more pretty right now with a 9 btc profit but that's hindsight for ya
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
February 01, 2015, 07:37:08 PM
got into gsx at 54k during your call last week, loving this little run here ryan. got out at 510k and a 840% profit my orignal 0.4 btc is now a pretty clean 3.78 btc i tried to dm you about this on twitter to give thanks but i guess you're busy

how long are you going to stretch this pump out for?

you just made damn near 1000% on one trade lol don't tell me you're gonna hold out for 2000%? loool
Take what you've already made and put that shit to the side for the next moon shot
Activity: 210
February 01, 2015, 07:26:17 PM
GSX!!! yet another fucking 10 BAGGER Grin Cheesy

Activity: 176
February 01, 2015, 06:59:05 PM

how long are you going to stretch this pump out for? people are still not selling and there isn't mush sell pressure it is still reasonably low... i would love to hear your insight into this
Activity: 99
February 01, 2015, 04:49:51 PM
Pretty much every Altcoins weekend is boring , Is it because the big traders are taking the day off?
Grin
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
February 01, 2015, 08:33:08 AM
COIN OF THE WEEK

Glowshares

GSX very stealthily climbed from 54,055 Satoshi on Monday, to 200,521 Satoshi on Saturday. That is a 270% gain and a very healthy profit for those who positioned themselves correctly to take advantage. Another interesting fact that I'd like to highlight; GSX has a market that is virtually untapped and so sell resistance is completely non-existent. I'd keep a keen eye on GSX if I were you.

GSX up 200% since yesterday, good call. Any idea how far this is going to run?

Sent a message about next weeks picks

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
February 01, 2015, 01:30:36 AM
watching EXCL with u and buying
PumpersPicks.com
PUMPERS PICKS: Private Membsership
Week Beginning: 02/02
Week Ending: 02/08

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for Pumpers Picks is now OPEN

Registration closes Tuesday 02/03 at 6pm EST. Our members netted a 3,040% gain in December and are currently up 4,492% this month.

We are already moving on next weeks coins!

Just send me a Private Message here or a Direct Message on Twitter to sign up.

Happy Trading!

Feedback

Hey Ryan,
Fellow trader here. I use similar strategies as you, it is all a common sense game. One of the biggest tips to newbie investors is to not over-hold! If you can make a quick 20%, do not be afraid to sell, because if you try to hold until that 40% the chances are you will lose.

Dr. Coin

Made about .3 BTC on ESC (only! from about 0.05 that I had lying around) after your tip-off last time & was kicking myself for not liquidating my other couple of positions and betting the (tiny) farm.

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

OPAL just keeps on ripping Grin

447% in two days!!! Considering my gains on vior, boom and xst this week... LEGENDARY!!!

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

Just turned 0.8 btc into 4 btc this week Grin Grin so i'm building my trading pot. This is my third week on the team

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

Lovely stuff!

I piggybacked on OPAL and made a 20% profit.

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

Signed up for my 2nd week...the knowledge I have learnt from Ryan has helped my trading massively

Just closed out my OPAL trades, x4 profit. I have to say, this week was a class act Ryan Wink

made 60% from vior and nearly did x2 on boom but exited before everyone else after the price ran up 70% (that was more than enough for me) plus the 47% profit from that group exercise we did with xst. Thumbs up

Long time reader here. I enjoy your perspective especially your views on charts and technical analysis

Finished the week 1.9btc up, started with .7btc so nice run overall

Just signed for this week so hoping for a repeat performance Grin

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

NOICE!! i bought with 1btc on monday at 0.00000800 Grin So im at a 789% rise from this one friggin monster of a trade! x8 my original bankroll so a rewarding week for sure and that xst stunt was golden

i made a small mistake last weekend and lost 30% of my stash so it's nice to be back to my winning ways LOL

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

looking forward to the rest of the week

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

yep the IRC is plush! I made .7 btc from one SLR trade on Sunday which isn't much when compared to everyone else, but looking to put my best foot forward this week to make even more.

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

Nice long chat on Skype yesterday. Thanks for that Ryan the advice is always appreciated Smiley
Will be sticking around for a few more weeks after hitting my 1BTC target last night
it's been a long journey. Thank you

Finally hit the motherlode Cheesy

MEGA KUDOS to you Ryan

If you are already disciplined in your approach to trading then I would recommend Ryan (to make money with).
If you are a complete newbie who wants to learn about this sort of trading and eliminate common mistakes, with the possiblility of making the .5btc back I would also recommend him.

Another week like this and I may make the switch to full time crypto
These last few days have been amazing for me

great picks!!

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

Love your insight Ryan very helpful. Any hints on coins we should looking at?

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

The tips and advice have been invaluable especially for someone like me who has been winning but then losing.

The advice alone has put me on a steadier course and i am making more gains then losses for the first time so that is super cool.

I would like to take things a step further by trading alongside you and your team. Would love to get into the group before tomorrow. Please

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

With Ryan it's almost like a daily lecture on how to spot coins that are going to rise before everyone else does which really starts to rub off on you after a while. We got into VIACOIN before everyone else so when the rally started the uninformed were actually panic buying our sell orders that we placed several hours before for a 50% profit. I guess this is where the value is i suppose

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

.35 btc to start the day Grin. I could send you a tip if you want? Very pleased with this after being in a losing streak for so long. Feels great to back to even after just one trade it's such a relief

Good job man !

I love your posts ryan, very helpful for beginners ! Hope one day I'll be allowed to join you ahah
PumpersPicks.com

Weekly Round-up
Week Beginning: 01/26
Week Ending: 02/01

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from SBIT, IOC, 2015, EXCL

Members netted gains totaling 917% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

Glowshares

GSX very stealthily climbed from 54,055 Satoshi on Monday, to 200,521 Satoshi on Saturday. That is a 270% gain and a very healthy profit for those who positioned themselves correctly to take advantage. Another interesting fact that I'd like to highlight; GSX has a market that is virtually untapped and so sell resistance is completely non-existent. I'd keep a keen eye on GSX if I were you.

Twitter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.
Activity: 109
We follow opportunity, we don't follow altcoins

+1 the money leaves behind clues
Activity: 83
ESC was a 500% gainer you don't just stumble upon opportunities like that
Where can you buy ESC now?

We're not investors, we're opportunists. ESC pumped out more than 2000% profits in the space of two months, just like OPAL, SMBR, XST etc

We follow opportunity, we don't follow altcoins

Pages:
Jump to: