Pages:
Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily) - page 83. (Read 221141 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
I assume you're just messing around with me too.

A lot of coins "are on the verge of dying"

Ryanfucktard likes to paint it as being oversold and any little signs of volume is "accumulation"..

In reality - its a stock they've picked to start pumping!!

Are you people really this stupid Huh   Fuckin A

Roll Eyes

it wouldn't be a "stock" though would it? You're sounding a little incoherent there... is it cocaine? or meth? or lack of brain?

I'm trying to have an educated, mature discussion with you, preferably without profanities...

you say "some coins die" that's true, but then should we all buy at the top or what?

are you going to sit there and claim that more money is lost buying at the bottom than at the top?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Truth is coins really do die, even if they do show signs of your "accumulation".

Just admit you're a shitty fucktard pump and dump group.  

Everyone knows what your up to and your not fooling anyone anymore with all your bullshit cover of "analysis."

Is it that difficult?  

Seems you're the real morons.  

i think you are being called a retard because you just blurt out stupid shit and offer no alternative

some coins die out, no one is denying this, but you can easily tell that a coin is on the verge of dying which makes coins like this quite avoidable

what would you suggest? everyone should buy at the top?

I assume you're just messing around with me too.

A lot of coins "are on the verge of dying"

Ryanfucktard likes to paint it as being oversold and any little signs of volume is "accumulation"..

In reality - its a stock they've picked to start pumping!!

Are you people really this stupid !!! ?   Fuckin A

Roll Eyes

Activity: 151
Truth is coins really do die, even if they do show signs of your "accumulation".

Everyone knows what your up to and your not fooling anyone anymore with all your bullshit cover of "analysis."

Is it that difficult?  

i think you are being called a retard because you just blurt out stupid shit and offer no alternative

some coins die out, no one is denying this, but you can easily tell that a coin is on the verge of dying which makes coins like this quite avoidable

what would you suggest? everyone should buy at the top?
legendary
By the way,  altcoins are just a hobby for me.

I've made more money than you'll ever make and not by just scamming people like a bunch of little idiots that you are.

Why do I even waste my time talking to you fucktards...  that's the only point where I am dumb.

I guess I wish I could save other people from you stupid asshats.

legendary

Is it that difficult?  

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
or just some novice with shit for brains who has never made even a lowly sum like $1000 from a trade

Bingo

i'll bet 30 btc that the guy is retarded
Activity: 261
Merit: 250

How many times have you heard novices claim that a coin is “dead” only to see that same coin trading at a 200%+ price increase the following week?

So how do you explain coins that really are dead and get delisted?  

Idiot.

No need for an explanation you retard, only fools like you trade coins that get delisted. If you know what your doing stupid things like this don't even make it onto your checklist you pee-on

i wonder how much money you have lost this week? Looking at your posts and the coins you have been trading, my guess is you're some $5 per hour mcdonalds worker who thinks he can try his hand with the big boys, or just some novice with shit for brains who has never made even a lowly sum like $1000 from a trade

go get a job at the carwash, because trading isn't for you.. Maybe one day I'll let you clean my Jag and toss you an extra $5 for your troubles Cheesy

legendary

How many times have you heard novices claim that a coin is “dead” only to see that same coin trading at a 200%+ price increase the following week?

So how do you explain coins that really are dead and get delisted? 

Idiot.

Activity: 84
I have been in the group longer than them. To me, they are noobs

Roll Eyes yeah right fuck face! Tell that to my steaming stinking plie of 76 bitcoins!!!

lol Good for you little guy, now come back when you start making some real money
Activity: 110
I have been in the group longer than them. To me, they are noobs Grin.

Roll Eyes yeah right fuck face! Tell that to my steaming stinking plie of 76 bitcoins!!!

thanks man this is only my third week with the team so just tying to catch up and learn as i go. I thought $600 was big money especisially since i made it in less than four days after starting with 0.8 btc, guess i have more to learn then. thanks for your kind words anyway

Sure thing. Don't worry about those guys, I have been in the group longer than them. To me, they are noobs Grin.

Activity: 155
lol what? 4 btc profit is some sort of cause for celebration? LOL you must be new to the squad so I'll spare you the embarrassment

"One big trade" is cool but thats DEFINITELY not all you need.

You need to be able to log on to bittrex and make money on any given day of the week that is what "skill" is all about. I mean whatever, one big trade can put alot of money in your pocket i agreee, but one big loss can take all of that money back and then some

there are loads of guys that will sacrifice waaaay more than 4 btc just to drive the price of a coin down, then they will take a 10 btc position at the bottom and then make 20 btc or more when the price advances, people are making 200 btc or more just by doing this so you have ALOT to learn

stop thinking so small

4 btc is peanuts! If I told you how much money I have made since monday you will know how insignificant 4 btc truly is

alright man I hear ya I'm still learning bro I haven't traded in this way before so im just trying to pick up all the knowledge I can along the way. The 4btc did come somewhat easy so i did have the feeling that there must be more to this whole trading thing

either way, I have never been rich before so to make 600 bucks in one week is new for me but shoot, if there is more money than that flying around then i guess i have alot more to look forward to Smiley

Dont worry bro you have already started to win more than the average level of profit

so at least you're not starting from ground zero like alot of people in crypto

like the others said you will eventually realize that you can get the bigger wins using the same method your working right now. Make sure you use your profits to make even more profit

thanks man this is only my third week with the team so just tying to catch up and learn as i go. I thought $600 was big money especisially since i made it in less than four days after starting with 0.8 btc, guess i have more to learn then. thanks for your kind words anyway
lol what? 4 btc profit is some sort of cause for celebration? LOL you must be new to the squad so I'll spare you the embarrassment

You need to be able to log on to bittrex and make money on any given day of the week that is what "skill" is all about. I mean whatever, one big trade can put alot of money in your pocket i agreee, but one big loss can take all of that money back and then some

there are loads of guys that will sacrifice waaaay more than 4 btc just to drive the price of a coin down, then they will take a 10 btc position at the bottom and then make 20 btc or more when the price advances, people are making 200 btc or more just by doing this so you have ALOT to learn

stop thinking so small

4 btc is peanuts! If I told you how much money I have made since monday you will know how insignificant 4 btc truly is

alright man I hear ya I'm still learning bro I haven't traded in this way before so im just trying to pick up all the knowledge I can along the way. The 4btc did come somewhat easy so i did have the feeling that there must be more to this whole trading thing

either way, I have never been rich before so to make 600 bucks in one week is new for me but shoot, if there is more money than that flying around then i guess i have alot more to look forward to Smiley

Dont worry bro you have already started to win more than the average level of profit

so at least you're not starting from ground zero like alot of people in crypto

like the others said you will eventually realize that you can get the bigger wins using the same method your working right now. Make sure you use your profits to make even more profit
The 4btc did come somewhat easy so i did have the feeling that there must be more to this whole trading thing
think about it you will work just as hard to make 4 btc as your would to make 40 btc so why not shoot for 40 btc instead?

+1 N2SH delivers the wisdom yet again

whether you profit is 40 btc or 4 btc the process is exactly the same
The 4btc did come somewhat easy so i did have the feeling that there must be more to this whole trading thing

think about it you will work just as hard to make 4 btc as your would to make 40 btc so why not shoot for 40 btc instead?

(thank me later Wink)

stop thinking so small

It's called building wealth Wink
just had my most profitable week in trading ever, 4btc profit and still running
i guess all you really need is one big trade Grin

stop thinking so small

skilled traders profit from manipulation, unskilled noobs traders run from manipulation and make no money

just had my most profitable week in trading ever, 4btc profit and still running
i guess all you really need is one big trade Grin
Activity: 210
that's not 'skill' that manipulation (which yes i know is the name of the game in this bullshit market)

and there you go.

what ryan is saying is you can see manipulation happening on the chart and you can even see when bots are active in the orderbook.

when price is being manipulated downwards, noob traders are selling while people who know what they are doing are buying, that is the point ryan is making

skilled traders profit from manipulation, unskilled noobs traders run from manipulation and make no money
Pages:
Jump to: