Pages:
Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily) - page 86. (Read 221141 times)

Activity: 507
Merit: 250
UIS ??

Lol.

My friend who pump these coin.  Cheesy
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Appreciate the consistency ryan, enjoyed getting in on SCSY on thursday after having missed that NKT move. Oh and btw, did you get my message? want to get in early this week
Activity: 322
PumpersPicks.com

Weekly Round-up
Week Beginning: 01/19
Week Ending: 01/25

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from UIS, OPAL, SBIT and MNE

Members netted gains totaling 780% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

SpreadCoin

Although unnoticed by many, SPR has been trending upwards for the entire month of January. Starting from Jan 4th, SPR began it's glorious ascent from 19,000 Satoshi and landed 69,960 Satoshi on Jan 23rd - a 280% climb. This long-term move grinded to a halt yesterday. But don't look away just yet, SPR is definitely a coin to lend some attention to.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Good information and thank you very much for regular updates.

Don't mind me asking, are you a user of his services? I mean do you get involved in the coins he suggests to his users, if you ever paid to him? If yes, any reviews?

I have been in the group for a few months at this point. If you can afford it, it's a must. I joined for the information and to kick my skills up a few notches. For me, the pumps are just icing on the cake.

If you have less than 2 btc to trade with, then I wouldn't advise you to join because we accumulation more than one coin each week. So you wouldn't have enough funds to trade and get the full benefit of the picks.

It's been worth it for me. I turned 0.8btc into 4 btc my first week with ryan and since then have been yeilding and building my funds
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

Don't mind me asking, are you a user of his services? I mean do you get involved in the coins he suggests to his users, if you ever paid to him? If yes, any reviews?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Ask yourself, what do we measure price moves by? ... Percentages.

So the recurring – thus exploitable – element is the percentage decline after every rally.

The larger the percentage is, the less likely it becomes that the price will continue falling.

Hey ryan, could you explain the ins and outs of this a little further please? Would appreciate it

Question is,  why is there reason for the price to go back up if everyone abandon's the coin. 
There is no guarantee it will always just "magically" be accumulated and go back up.

The only answer is his manipulation & insider knowledge to pump it. 
Why he avoids admitting this, especially when he leads an obvious pump n dump group, is beyond me.  Roll Eyes

An old English Professor of mine told me "If you don't have an answer or explanation baffle them with Bullshit"
He thinks he's brilliant with his TA but this is just a standard P&D.. Lacking Finesse...   

Pr0m come back man Sad .. Show this man how it's done and Ryan pull that HAL chart off this thread.. You get no credit for that..
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

So the recurring – thus exploitable – element is the percentage decline after every rally.

The larger the percentage is, the less likely it becomes that the price will continue falling.

Hey ryan, could you explain the ins and outs of this a little further please? Would appreciate it

Question is,  why is there reason for the price to go back up if everyone abandon's the coin.  
There is no guarantee it will always just "magically" be accumulated and go back up.

The only answer is his manipulation & insider knowledge to pump it.  
Why he avoids admitting this, especially when he leads an obvious pump n dump group, is beyond me.  Roll Eyes

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it
i hope u see this too https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-RBR
great coin to up in high volume  Roll Eyes
Activity: 50
Registration opens every saturday? am i able to register now?
Activity: 110
Activity: 261
“The bottom” has nothing to do with buy orders and with that being said, I have to reiterate – percentages are the order of the day!

Thats what i have been telling people for the longest time

You find the one guarantee that you can lean on and you use that shit as leverage

prices fall until people stop selling, people stop selling when they don't have anything left to sell

so buying after this means the price cant drop any p/c because selling has already been exhausted so you are literally buying the bottom
Activity: 72
Real killers move in silence

Like the g in lasagne?

Wink like the k in knapsack bro
Activity: 110
Real killers move in silence

Like the g in lasagne?
Activity: 72
Good luck when 2 people own 80% of the supply of GNS Wink  Let me know how that works out ok?  Shocked  Just ask me and I might keep it on the exchange some more with the   "7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC"

You will never be able to touch Bob,Pr0m, or Ninja...

Real killers move in silence, you're being awfully loud over there
Activity: 31
Hey Ryan

Good luck when 2 people own 80% of the supply of GNS Wink  Let me know how that works out ok?  Shocked  Just ask me and I might keep it on the exchange some more with the   "7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC"

You will never be able to touch Bob,Pr0m, or Ninja...
Activity: 109
How many times have you looked up bitcoin analysis, only to see some crazed sprawlings all over some bitcoinwisdom chart, with some guy explaining "OMG you see this guys? Look at that 'wedge' right there... you know what this means. Hold on to your seats, we're going to the moon" lol, then the next day the complete opposite thing happens yet people continue to search for these strange patterns.

its just leik gamblers man theyy know that the odds are always in favor of the house but tht doesnt stop them from sitting at that roulette wheel all day

some people are just addicted to losing

Gamblers are going to gamble.do you know how many poker guys are into crypto now dude? Trading is such a funny sport. Altcoins are only just getting their footing too i think but the next btc bull run is going to bring shit piles of money into alts so i'm eating up all the information I can now while things are still bubbling up
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
CryptoJerk, you man said that Ryan should be had to help you asking for his money later when i got some money....
How sounds to you if i say to you: "man can you set up my own crypto for me? But i give you now only 1/10 of how i can to pay...i give you the rest when i get first profits (from your job)?"
I think you don't agree with this...but you say yes, i'm totally ready to start to set up my own coin  Grin Cheesy

I can't ask nobody for a job pretending that he is paid AFTER i gained my money...No man you sounds wrong...
Ryan done the job for you and you had to pay him....then if you gain/profit or not, that's is only up to you....how can you see empathy lack by ryan side on this Huh

I don't have an issue with ryan man, I'm not one of those cheapskate trolls who are pissed off because they can't afford a week with his group, I have actually worked with the guy on two separate occasions for your information and I have no complaints so you are misunderstood

Just wanted to let everyone know that him and his group are promoting manipulation which is basically cheating the system. They are teaching people how to game the market. That bothers me somewhat because I know that there are people that can't trade for shit who don't even come on bitcointalk and they are the guys that you people are fucking over. Just saying

His whole fucking website is geared to inform lazy douchebag traders on how to game the altcoin market for profit.

Sure call it skill or whatever. I personally think that everyone that trades has to go through a period of losing. We cant just have people walking right into crypto and soaring right to the top when you have guys who have been here for years who only make 12% a week in profit.

Hey don't get me wrong man, i'm all for manipulation, I dibble and dabble in it here and there. But I have paid my dues and have been here for quite some time so I deserve an easy ride at this stage. You expect me to sit back and watch noobs make 300% profits because they are in some "manipulation squad" fuck that man! Noobs should pay their dues just like the rest of us had to

I went through hell trying to get my shit together, weeks of losses and nearly going broke! and now you have fucking douchebag noob traders coming in and hitting 250% profits right off the bat?

What do I care though, I make money regardless of what happens in this market Wink Wink

You are, without a doubt, one of the biggest promoters, using negativity, that I have ever seen. Just like the coins that are pumped, ya gotta keep this OP pumped up too. Great job at the spin on the negativity dude. Just sayin!
Activity: 64
How many times have you looked up bitcoin analysis, only to see some crazed sprawlings all over some bitcoinwisdom chart, with some guy explaining "OMG you see this guys? Look at that 'wedge' right there... you know what this means. Hold on to your seats, we're going to the moon" lol, then the next day the complete opposite thing happens yet people continue to search for these strange patterns.

its just leik gamblers man theyy know that the odds are always in favor of the house but tht doesnt stop them from sitting at that roulette wheel all day

some people are just addicted to losing
Pages:
Jump to: