Pages:
Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily) - page 82. (Read 221141 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1005
ESC was a 500% gainer you don't just stumble upon opportunities like that
Where can you buy ESC now?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I agree with this nembot, diversification is for fools

Cheesy creative way of outing a troll?

LOL he made money for free just like countless others, he should have a little gratitude.

ESC was a 500% gainer you don't just stumble upon opportunities like that
Activity: 84
I agree with this nembot, diversification is for fools

Cheesy creative way of outing a troll?
Activity: 83
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
oohh top of previous page socks r getting nasty!

rococo the only real person vs an attack formation of Ryan shills

noobs be aware this thread is almost entirely fake

some of the tips have weight & he has a way with words but nothing's as certain as it's painted.  

Except 2 things - pump & dumps do work of course, and getting 0.5 BTC/week for including you in them (with the first step of that being you buying through his positions for guaranteed profit) - plus dishing out some hit & miss tips - certainly seems to work for the OP

Just disregard toleng/SHA255/nothing2seehere/mmmShadyBTC etc etc except for laughs at the mock conversations

caveat emptor
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
the skill is to understand where the bottom is

You're already wiser than alot of guys who have been trading altcoins for years,

keep improving on this and the money will flow

Thanks man, i'm here only to learn how to trade and how to understand sign that order book and chart give to us Wink
If you are able to read this, you can also loose a trade but never cannot loose more money than you gain (at the end of the game).

For example i'm still missing how to read bot action on orders book, but i have time to learn and i hope i will get help if i need, as i think that this tread should is very helpfull for who want to learn Wink
Activity: 72
For sure! I feel like im on a roll now, but I don't want to get too greedy but at the same time I'm hungry for more.

Greed is good

it's the way you use this greed that counts

be ruthless!! Wink
Activity: 155
just had my most profitable week in trading ever, 4btc profit and still running
i guess all you really need is one big trade Grin

lol what? 4 btc profit is some sort of cause for celebration? LOL you must be new to the squad so I'll spare you the embarrassment

"One big trade" is cool but thats DEFINITELY not all you need.

Well GSX has just doubled again so I'm at 8.3 btc for the week now Grin am I allowed to celebrate now? $1,900 in 5 days is a new record for me, can I have this one?

Sure is better than that 4btc you was ranting and raving about yesterday, now let's see you do the same next week. Don't be like these idiots that make a small chunk of money and then spend it all.... you have 8btc now, let's see that turn into 16btc next week... you gotta keep the momentum going bro

For sure! I feel like im on a roll now, but I don't want to get too greedy but at the same time I'm hungry for more. I definitely wasn't aiming to make 8btc at the start of the week, so I won't go into next week with a specific figure in my head either

thanks for the kind word though man, it's appreciated

Activity: 173
the skill is to understand where the bottom is

You're already wiser than alot of guys who have been trading altcoins for years,

keep improving on this and the money will flow
Activity: 110

lol what? 4 btc profit is some sort of cause for celebration? LOL you must be new to the squad so I'll spare you the embarrassment

Well GSX has just doubled again so I'm at 8.3 btc for the week now Grin am I allowed to celebrate now? $1,900 in 5 days is a new record for me, can I have this one?

Sure is better than that 4btc you was ranting and raving about yesterday, now let's see you do the same next week. Don't be like these idiots that make a small chunk of money and then spend it all.... you have 8btc now, let's see that turn into 16btc next week... you gotta keep the momentum going bro
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
"Skill" is realizing that a coin is being prepared for the pump, and then buying before the pump.

+10000 for this......
despite the very small time that i've started to trade some altcoins, i've immediately learned (reading from ryan's and other guys posts) the simply rule to buy at the bottom and sell at the top..
And the skill is to understand where the bottom is, i don't care if a coin reach the bottom/top for manipulations or trends or rumors or others shit.
I have to smell when a coin is @ the bottom,buy massive amounjt of it, and re-sell to others that demand when the price is a t the moon....
GAME OVER!
 Grin
Activity: 155

Activity: 151
lame shit-ass fucktwat

I will bet 35 btc that hes retarded

i give up, I think he is actually mentally ill
Get real skill, then talk,  till then you're just lame shit-ass fucktwat.

You're confused buddy. "Skill" is realizing that a coin is being prepared for the pump, and then buying before the pump.

Millions have been made doing just that.

if you disagree then I'd love to hear what your definition of "skill" is

thats all this is, you want to get into a coin before the pump not after, thats how you make money please correct me if i'm worng

Making money trading, isn't all just about being in shitty pumps.

O rly? then how do you expect the price of a coin to move then, natural demand? lol
Activity: 110
lame shit-ass fucktwat

I will bet 35 btc that hes retarded
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

thats all this is, you want to get into a coin before the pump not after, thats how you make money please correct me if i'm worng

Making money trading, isn't all just about being in shitty pumps.

Activity: 151
are you going to sit there and claim that more money is lost buying at the bottom than at the top?

LOL straight up, let's cut to the chase
millions are LOST buying at market tops, millions are MADE buying at market bottoms

Thats the way the money flows. The opposite of buying the bottom (pre-pump) would be buying the top (after pump) and we all know what happens after the pump.... DUMP CITY baby!

that's what I'm trying to get out of the guy, he says some coins die... errm yah, no shit genious.. avoid them and trade the coins that are being prepped for the pump

are you going to sit there and claim that more money is lost buying at the bottom than at the top?

millions are LOST buying at market tops, millions are MADE buying at market bottoms

Thats the way the money flows. The opposite of buying the bottom (pre-pump) would be buying the top (after pump) and we all know what happens after the pump.... DUMP CITY baby!

Pages:
Jump to: