Pages:
Author

Topic: Safe Bounty hunters - page 9. (Read 2345 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
May 01, 2019, 02:46:25 PM
It is so hard to tell which one is legit and which one is scam .
And about the KYC I have read that there are some people who send fake details just to get their reward .
It is hard to trust our ID or personal information to them we don't know what would they do to it.
There is no such thing as safe bounty I think even those reputable manager have some hard time finding a good project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 01, 2019, 02:39:20 PM
That's right, I am doing the research as ico hunters do. I am checking the team, potential of the growth in the mid/long terms, checking the prototypes and so on. It is the only option to be sure that you have taken the right choice.

We all do that. Detailed analysis. Check managers. And we are reviewing the project. Documents and opportunities for implementation in the market. But unfortunately the crooks, too, have succeeded. And the couple is difficult to dispel the project scam from a normal company. Even after a full check.

So scammers are now really good at processing projects that want to cheat a lot of people, what ways they will do to make a profit, and we must be careful in choosing.
Activity: 393
Merit: 1
Coinsbit exchange
May 01, 2019, 08:56:26 AM
Its not easy to find scam project, people who build fake project have good inovation to tricky investors, so hopefully IEO bring good future for crypto marketing
Certainly you are right. Just as users learn to distinguish between fake projects, scammers improve and hide their scam projects better.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
May 01, 2019, 08:49:26 AM
Its not easy to find scam project, people who build fake project have good inovation to tricky investors, so hopefully IEO bring good future for crypto marketing
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
May 01, 2019, 08:21:02 AM
It was nice to hear about the safe of bounty hunters because I am one of the victim of the bounty scammers. I've give time to post and send my KYC to the group but after for almost a year the managers declares it a scam. I was so disappoint about what happen.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
May 01, 2019, 08:13:59 AM
That's right, I am doing the research as ico hunters do. I am checking the team, potential of the growth in the mid/long terms, checking the prototypes and so on. It is the only option to be sure that you have taken the right choice.

We all do that. Detailed analysis. Check managers. And we are reviewing the project. Documents and opportunities for implementation in the market. But unfortunately the crooks, too, have succeeded. And the couple is difficult to dispel the project scam from a normal company. Even after a full check.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
May 01, 2019, 08:01:28 AM
copper member
Activity: 190
May 01, 2019, 07:50:15 AM
Each bounty hunter is able to make his or her own investigation to protect themselves from taking part in scams. It is the matter of several ours of reading and searching, but at the end it will save a lot of money and time.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
May 01, 2019, 07:48:16 AM
but it will hard for moderator if want to review 1 by 1 project release, it will take many time.
its job bounty manager to review what project their do, and yeah sometime some project dont want use bounty manager and take care their project by theirself.
and for kyc if that for avoid cheating or multiply acccount, i agree for do that.
Activity: 413
May 01, 2019, 07:47:53 AM
I hope that time will come that are work will be paid and not go to waste in a fake and scam project, I hope their is a way that bounty hunter will have assurance that are work will get paid
Bounty hunters are like a freelancers. Well, do freelancers has and assurance to be always get paid? It the answer is yes then you might have your assurance as bounty hunters but this forum is essentially not a platform to find a job, this forum is for bitcoin and cryptocurrency community, to discuss or gather and solve technical issues regarding decentralized technology. It means, the mods are not directly responsible for your loss at working for some campaigns and they don't need to do that kind of action.

Well, the payment system can be improved. The point is that there is someone here who wants. And pay as well. I think you need to exaggerate the rules of the forum in the direction of payment. Then everyone will be sure.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
May 01, 2019, 07:38:04 AM
I hope that time will come that are work will be paid and not go to waste in a fake and scam project, I hope their is a way that bounty hunter will have assurance that are work will get paid
Bounty hunters are like a freelancers. Well, do freelancers has and assurance to be always get paid? It the answer is yes then you might have your assurance as bounty hunters but this forum is essentially not a platform to find a job, this forum is for bitcoin and cryptocurrency community, to discuss or gather and solve technical issues regarding decentralized technology. It means, the mods are not directly responsible for your loss at working for some campaigns and they don't need to do that kind of action.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
May 01, 2019, 03:55:32 AM
Until now I have chosen projects without other assistance and conducted my own research. Indeed the results that I receive sometimes do not match my expectations. All forms of investment are our responsibility and we must be able to take good care of them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
May 01, 2019, 03:36:26 AM
choosing Project is good or not it should not be the work of the moderator.
but the Bounty Hunters must.
we are just bounty hunters and we choose ourselves.
the results obtained also depend on our choice.
so the conclusion is not the decisive moderator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
May 01, 2019, 02:47:48 AM
moderators don't have much time to choose projects because they are busy with accounts of scammers, those who have to do research are bounty managers and yourself, for KYC I think that doesn't matter as long as the project team is real
Activity: 316
May 01, 2019, 01:12:27 AM
This days, Scammers more and more volume.People that has a knowledge present the scam ICO and so means that we as a bounty hunters is welling to join but we have no idea if it is just a scam. And the KYC progress to claim the bounty rewards is just a designed to attract people.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
May 01, 2019, 01:04:03 AM
It is true that scam projects are just a time wasting, Our time and effort in participating to their bounty campaign is wasted, I also joined a lot of project bounty  campaign which made me stressful because after following the bounty and some are just a scam.

Along with many scam projects, the condition of the market is also not very encouraging for the investors. Its been over a year of the bearish market now but the good news is experts think the bullish period is about to start so, I am hoping the market and the bounty hunter will regain their momentum.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 2054
May 01, 2019, 12:52:54 AM
everybody says research, research and they never do it. And I do not know a single person who did not participate in the scam bounty campaign
well, some people did it, research and colect inform about it. still got scam and can't avoid them.
i don't thing so people behind ICO on the future like developer, CEO and team work have to fysical place like office for work ICO. they must sharing it into whitepaper and them website inform, pinned map.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
April 30, 2019, 10:56:18 PM
We need to safe bounty hunter but KYC procedure is not more important because many bounty campaign always delay and never giving distribution of coins for bounty campaign participants, we need trusted ICO and paid soon after ICO ended.
the agreement that was already made by ourselves now that we know that many bounty organizers are not keeping their promises and even made changes to the agreement after a successful project.
Activity: 403
April 30, 2019, 10:55:21 PM
It is true that scam projects are just a time wasting, Our time and effort in participating to their bounty campaign is wasted, I also joined a lot of project bounty  campaign which made me stressful because after following the bounty and some are just a scam.
Activity: 289
April 30, 2019, 10:45:24 PM
Very strict regulations must be made for new projects. So they are more selective in determining new projects, so that bounty hunters and investors are not caught up in fraudulent projects. These new projects must pass KYC so that KYC is not only for investors or bounty hunters. And KYC results for new projects can be informed from the start of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: