Pages:
Author

Topic: Safe Bounty hunters - page 5. (Read 2345 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 102
May 06, 2019, 08:07:43 AM
Yeah you are right and I also agree on that. Even how good bounty hunters to filter each project there are still some projects that will ended up scam. I hope I'm able to see this in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
May 06, 2019, 07:56:01 AM
It is not possible for bounty manager to be 100% certain about the authenticity of a project or not. The duty should rest with the hunters involved in the promotion of the project they have to do comprehensive research on their own before choosing to join a bounty and not just joining one because of hype or peer opinions
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
May 06, 2019, 07:44:19 AM
I smell a blame game here. What we do on this forum are our responsibility and our own decision-making. It is not the moderator's job to evaluate what is the good bounty for you. Even bounty managers are not obliged to do it for you though they should also make their own personal research to prevent spreading and helping scammers o so what they want.
Yeah, a simple logic. If bounty hunting is a job, why should moderators choose you a legit job? We all know, this is a forum to talk anything about bitcoin and cryptocurrency, and essentially not a place to find a job. We should be grateful theymos doesn't delete signature or any advertisements in this forum, instead of complaining.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
May 06, 2019, 07:31:41 AM
I think it's time that we as a bounty hunter should stand up for ourselves, must you join bounty based on people's predictions, it's time we stand up and do our own indebt research about project we intend to join cos asking Forumn  moderator to help point out scam project is like you still been a child and asking to be fed all the time when you are hungry
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
May 06, 2019, 03:22:01 AM
I don't think the forum's task should include care of the bounty hunters. The forum is a free site and anyone can post, but to test the project the necessary legal rights that are not in the moderators forum. Therefore bounty hunters need to rely only on their own strength and unite in a community to find scams together and tell the rest.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
May 06, 2019, 03:18:04 AM
I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters ,and about KYC ive come to think of it as many bounty hunters don't like KYC I'm sure if Bitcointalk is the one asking for KYC so as to limit frauds and multiple accounts bounty hunters won't complain, we will follow the rules ,but first 'SAFE US FROM BAD SCAMMY PROJECTS' ,no matter how wise we investigate a project they end up been scam ,scammers are getting wiser as well.looook at desico for example Shocked Can anyone tell me if he/she knew Desico is a scam from day one? I guess not

No one participating in desico's campaigns knew that it's a scam, so definitely it makes us be wiser next time before investing or taking a part in some projects
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
May 06, 2019, 02:08:03 AM
The forum was not created for the earning of bounty hunters, therefore administrators sneeze you entered into scam bounty and deceived you) go down from heaven to earth, if you come here to earn money, study projects yourself, or who is not obliged to you ... many say that a forum without a bounty will die, this is a big nonsense) he lived before without distributions and was by the way much more interesting, since it was easier to find the necessary information ... there are a lot of interesting people on bitcointalk with brilliant ideas who can learn and gain knowledge .. in bounty you are not driven at gunpoint, you voluntarily enter ... I summarize: "Help yourself on your own"
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
May 06, 2019, 01:11:02 AM
Moderators of this forum do not participate in the analysis of projects. They have enough to work on this forum. A very large number of bounty hunters are trying to Scam the community and have a whole farm of bots. You need to take care of your safety and not to participate in bounty programs. Now there is a very good tool such as IEO.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 05, 2019, 07:25:03 PM
It is our responsibility in which project to invest not the CMC. Unfortunately, many scam projects out there and it is very difficult to identify them in early stage as they could turn out to be a scam in later development phase. Their package very often look perfect for investors at the beginning.
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
May 05, 2019, 06:49:07 PM
forum moderators do not have to select the right projects or not. but bounty managers should do this. so you need to choose the right managers.
I was participating in Desico. and i was thinking that this is a good project. I hope they will go to the prison
Well, I agree with you that bounty managers should protect their reputation by accepting real and genuine projects. However, the major responsibility lies with bounty hunters who in most cases at the receiving end. Bounty manager can agree with the team that his reward should be in btc or eth but bounty hunters does not have this choice.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
May 05, 2019, 06:44:54 PM
An audit team must inspect the ICO project and conduct screening for new ICO projects. Many projects fail and many bounty hunters complain. We need a real solution to avoid fraud. I am personally a KYC, no problem the most important thing is that the project can be successful.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
May 05, 2019, 06:43:59 PM
I smell a blame game here. What we do on this forum are our responsibility and our own decision-making. It is not the moderator's job to evaluate what is the good bounty for you. Even bounty managers are not obliged to do it for you though they should also make their own personal research to prevent spreading and helping scammers o so what they want.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 05, 2019, 06:39:03 PM
I agree with most people here, I think Bitcointalk should enforce that Bounty Managers should go through KYC and if found out that anyone post fake project there should be disciplined f9r that and with it they will be careful on the project to post but nonetheless we as individuals need to also make research on our way before joining any project
be careful and always supervise the project before joining, because we can get stuck if we are negligent or we are careless in making decisions.
a lot of frauds and fake projects make many people disappointed so they don't want to participate anymore, but actually not all projects are bad and there are still very good projects if we can find them, but it's hard to get good.
Activity: 358
May 05, 2019, 06:14:09 PM
I agree with most people here, I think Bitcointalk should enforce that Bounty Managers should go through KYC and if found out that anyone post fake project there should be disciplined f9r that and with it they will be careful on the project to post but nonetheless we as individuals need to also make research on our way before joining any project
Activity: 345
May 05, 2019, 04:55:44 PM
I agree with you that our data is the most valuable thing that can be and every time we go through KYC we pay a high price
not all KYC you do will have high value. sometimes there are projects that request KYC at the beginning, and that does not guarantee that the project will develop successfully, there is a possibility that all of them will be empty.
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
May 05, 2019, 04:53:23 PM
Most people really don't like KYC. Especially I personally don't like the same thing. If we do the Kyc on the project and in the end the project has no development and even dies. In my opinion, it is very disadvantageous if we have done Kyc, but what we can do is not comparable to our data. So for now, maybe what should be done is, if there is a bounty, I must, of course I will not participate there.
I agree with you that our data is the most valuable thing that can be and every time we go through KYC we pay a high price
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
May 05, 2019, 04:49:36 PM
No where have I seen a safe bounty hunter
We are subject to various criticisms unfair treatment and even amongst bounty hunters enviness

There is need to zero out mindset and expect any reactions on this space
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
May 05, 2019, 04:46:31 PM
Most people really don't like KYC. Especially I personally don't like the same thing. If we do the Kyc on the project and in the end the project has no development and even dies. In my opinion, it is very disadvantageous if we have done Kyc, but what we can do is not comparable to our data. So for now, maybe what should be done is, if there is a bounty, I must, of course I will not participate there.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
May 05, 2019, 04:24:37 PM
It's quite unfortunate that after entrusting your time and effort to a campaign you get disappointed because of the project inability to keep up with the term of contract. Some projects are still existent, but refuse to pay bounty hunters after carrying out their work. Project like huobi Russia have decided not to pay bounty hunters. Its an exchange and still existing, but failed to pay up.
Activity: 980
Merit: 132
May 05, 2019, 04:22:29 PM
The moderators of the forum a lot of other work. So load them that they controlled the fraudulent projects would be superfluous. Why do you want other people to do everything for you? Choose projects guided by your head.
yes, we really need to be able to analyze the project independently in choosing projects because fraudsters will always be there so we cannot trust anyone and we cannot depend on anyone including the moderator because they also cannot do much.

It is necessary to somehow make such topics on the forum, add a scammer to the titles. When choosing a topic, everything is erased and is written not reliably. Identify such a vote of users in the topic.
Pages:
Jump to: