Pages:
Author

Topic: Safe Bounty hunters - page 7. (Read 2345 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 100
May 05, 2019, 02:58:16 AM
Bounty hunters do not like to undergo the KYC procedure for various reasons. Some are afraid to give their personal data in unscrupulous hands, because they are not sure of the honesty of the developers project. Others are against because they use multi accounts.
indeed some people are afraid to do KYC for the reasons you mentioned. but i personally do not mind KYC and i will continue to follow the procedure provided that the project is truly real and has a responsible team.

indeed it is very difficult to find a good and responsible project we have to work hard for it. don't let us miss a golden opportunity to benefit from our work as a hunter bounty just because we complain about this and that and ultimately regret it. find out first, if you believe the project is good then follow the procedure. if not, leave it and don't regret it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
May 05, 2019, 02:41:33 AM
I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters ,and about KYC ive come to think of it as many bounty hunters don't like KYC I'm sure if Bitcointalk is the one asking for KYC so as to limit frauds and multiple accounts bounty hunters won't complain, we will follow the rules ,but first 'SAFE US FROM BAD SCAMMY PROJECTS' ,no matter how wise we investigate a project they end up been scam ,scammers are getting wiser as well.looook at desico for example Shocked Can anyone tell me if he/she knew Desico is a scam from day one? I guess not

Actually most of them are not scam at first.
But, the raised too few money to run their project, so.. they ran away..
So, the best thing to join bounty is find the project that already have and running the product
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
May 05, 2019, 02:30:48 AM
I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters ,and about KYC ive come to think of it as many bounty hunters don't like KYC I'm sure if Bitcointalk is the one asking for KYC so as to limit frauds and multiple accounts bounty hunters won't complain, we will follow the rules ,but first 'SAFE US FROM BAD SCAMMY PROJECTS' ,no matter how wise we investigate a project they end up been scam ,scammers are getting wiser as well.looook at desico for example Shocked Can anyone tell me if he/she knew Desico is a scam from day one? I guess not

In the first place, scammers cannot be called in this word if they don't have a victim, isn't right?
It is also true that most of the community in bitcointalk forum they hate KYC, but sometimes due to its part of the
rules and policy in the campaign, they do nothing about it but to follow its rules. So, the better things We need to do
is be careful in investing ico or joining the bounty campaign to avoid scammer and scam project as well.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
May 05, 2019, 02:24:40 AM
Well this forum wants to stay been a 'forum' there is nothing bitcointalk forum can do about scam bounties but my own point of view is it might worth it if this forum start fishing out scammers themselves too
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
May 05, 2019, 02:20:47 AM
Bounty hunters do not like to undergo the KYC procedure for various reasons. Some are afraid to give their personal data in unscrupulous hands, because they are not sure of the honesty of the developers project. Others are against because they use multi accounts.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
May 05, 2019, 02:09:07 AM
This is forum, people have freedom to sharing his/her opinion.
There is no limitation on the forum, we can't force a new member on the forum doing a KYC.
Somehow, be a smart bounty hunters. If you want to avoid scam bounty, check the detailed information on the project first before joining on the bounty campaign. That's how you can minimalize the risk being scammed.
Activity: 532
May 05, 2019, 01:49:50 AM
if we do not selectively choose bounty, the risk is high trapped by a scammer. Indeed warning scammers rarely occur at the beginning of time. we should study the bounty from various aspects. There is nothing wrong if we feel suspicious first. This will make us more careful
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
www.thegeomadao.com
May 05, 2019, 01:26:24 AM
It is very hard to find which project is scam or not until the last moment. I do not about Desico. But the bottom line is that we all should come together against fake projects. We should also be extra cautious about scam projects. Although the market is seeing increasing number of scammers and scammers are walking free, no authorities seem to be concerned. Strong action should be taken and regulations be in place.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
May 05, 2019, 12:32:20 AM
First of all, I would like to welcome the new management team. You have picked a good and burning issue of fraud projects scamming many investors and bounty hunters alike. I think authorities should put in place strict regulations to stop scam projects. Besides, we, bounty hunters, bounty managers should also join hands in this regard. Likewise, bitcointalk management team may also help.
This issue will continue to grow and expand. when we all still don't have the ability to analyze properly, we cannot avoid scam projects. our ability and intelligence will make ourselves able to avoid scam projects. our ability will provide knowledge whether a project will be successful or not.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
May 05, 2019, 12:23:48 AM
First of all, I would like to welcome the new management team. You have picked a good and burning issue of fraud projects scamming many investors and bounty hunters alike. I think authorities should put in place strict regulations to stop scam projects. Besides, we, bounty hunters, bounty managers should also join hands in this regard. Likewise, bitcointalk management team may also help.
Activity: 420
May 04, 2019, 11:57:05 PM

That's asking too much, they are overloaded of to many spam post and you want them to do a research on the best project in the cryptocurrency, while you just sit there do nothing and invest, the forum does not deserve people who want to be spoonfed, do your own research you just want to have someone to blame when things don't work out.

Agree, the Moderators are too bussy to handle such things, about KYC i'm actualy hated it to, But it was necessary thing to handle Clone account or bot. Doing research by own self is the best way to avoid scams and fraud. Even website that provide ico rating it can't be trusted anymore.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
May 04, 2019, 11:28:47 PM

That's asking too much, they are overloaded of to many spam post and you want them to do a research on the best project in the cryptocurrency, while you just sit there do nothing and invest, the forum does not deserve people who want to be spoonfed, do your own research you just want to have someone to blame when things don't work out.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 04, 2019, 09:15:27 PM
This forum not responsible for any scam stuff, you have to do it with your own risk. Yes, they will act when they find the scammers but they don't want to involve with bounty shit but they want to get rid of bounty instead! About KYC stuff, again it's your risk to do it so.
Activity: 476
May 04, 2019, 09:13:43 PM
The KYC does not guarantee that the project could have a great success and not to abandon their project as well, Thus there is no particular courage to pass it from the bounty hunters more than once ,It appears that mostly of the project right now remains silence.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 04, 2019, 08:46:29 PM
bitcointalk could not consider fraudulent projects. There are many good managers on some of the first projects that the following projects will have a scam project. Bounty hunters consider selecting projects to join.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
May 04, 2019, 08:40:10 PM
Oh I'm also a bounty hunter  Grin. What I was thinking about when participating in the projects was to thoroughly understand the project before joining. Does the project have a clear development strategy? Is the project development team capable and truly working hard to make the project develop or not? That's the important thing. --> Forum moderators do not have to select the right projects or not

Is it possible to ask KYC for bounty hunter you think? Not necessarily reduced. Because they will find a way to overcome KYC. -> It is important that Bounty Manager must be the checker of Bounty hunter. Do they do that or I am not sure because there are too many people involved in the project they manage.  That is my opinion. How about you  Wink
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
May 04, 2019, 08:09:59 PM
There is a thread to report scammy projects and even flag their bitcointalk profile. But I must agree to the fact that must still needs to be done. I suggest an enforced KYC for the team members of any project that wish to use this platform to drive its market. This will be a very great addition to us all
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
May 04, 2019, 06:56:38 PM
This opinion is very good and profound but I think there are too many projects and Bitcointalk can't control it all. Because a lot of projects are born every day. It's really annoying when Bounty Hunters lose words three to four months of effort and time. Then the results they get are frauds. The projects I think should force KYC before joining Bitcointalk as you mentioned will be good for our community.
Activity: 646
tozex.io
May 04, 2019, 06:25:44 PM
Well not a bad idea, but in my opinion I think by now you should be selective of the bounties you do, stick to some specific bounty mangers that have delivered in the long
run,don't jump into any project you see, do your findings before embarking on bounty projects.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 4
May 04, 2019, 06:04:21 PM
I doubt If Bitcointalk moderators will have the time to start doing research for bounty hunters. Bounty hunters be the ones researching for a better project. Go to social media, research about the team members, study the Whitepaper. etc.
Pages:
Jump to: