Pages:
Author

Topic: Safe Bounty hunters - page 10. (Read 2345 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
April 30, 2019, 10:40:42 PM
We need to safe bounty hunter but KYC procedure is not more important because many bounty campaign always delay and never giving distribution of coins for bounty campaign participants, we need trusted ICO and paid soon after ICO ended.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
April 30, 2019, 10:33:18 PM
I hope that time will come that are work will be paid and not go to waste in a fake and scam project, I hope their is a way that bounty hunter will have assurance that are work will get paid
You are responsible to find the better project, have a research about it before joining and be active for every updates for you not to waste your time participating and gain nothing in the end. Sometimes, though it find as good project but wait for the ICO to success because if it is successful, there could be a good return.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
April 30, 2019, 10:06:12 PM
I hope that time will come that are work will be paid and not go to waste in a fake and scam project, I hope their is a way that bounty hunter will have assurance that are work will get paid
That time would definitely come, but the competition will be bigger in the market.
Crypto space is not regulated yet,  you cannot expect the scammers to stay away when they can still make some money from the newbies or people who lack knowledge about crypto. We can still be safe if we learn from our mistakes, some projects are legit but offer small reward, but it's better than you get nothing.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 30, 2019, 09:41:35 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
April 30, 2019, 09:14:16 PM
The forum is already doing that task of checking all scam projects at the scam accusation section.

its not the forum's job to check all the the scam projects . some users are only concern in which they are the one's that check the project and will be the one that give's feedback . if they the found out that the project was a scam , they will imediately create a scam accuse thread on the scam accuse section of this forum  .

One of the goals of Satoshi is anonymity and you're thinking of asking a KYC... right here? in his own community? I think it's not gonna work.

kyc is now possible and its mainly required on online exchanges to be able to lift your limits when you are withdrawing large amounts of cryptos/cash  . kyc is also present on an ico for investors  . there now also kyc's on airdrops and bounties even on this forum  .
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
April 30, 2019, 09:06:44 PM
The forum is already doing that task of checking all scam projects at the scam accusation section. Despite the effort made by the forum to reduce scam projects, bounty hunters are also required to do their own research before choosing a particular bounty program to join. This is a decentralized world where the power has been given back to the people hence no one is responsible for the activities of every bounty hunter or investor.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
April 30, 2019, 08:49:46 PM
One of the goals of Satoshi is anonymity and you're thinking of asking a KYC... right here? in his own community? I think it's not gonna work. The bitcointalk.org was created by Satoshi to discuss things and not just for bounty for what I've remember the only thing that has this forum is the giveaway from the new projects to test their project using the giveaway coins.

Also it's our responsibility to find a good and not a scammed bounty and it's not their concern if we joined in a scam project because right now anyone can create a bounty thread and  introduced their project and if you find a shady or possible scam project you can post it to scam accusation and give proofs and they will tag the account and spread the word in no time.

They will not spoon feed the bounty hunters, we should be responsible for our actions especially in joining bounties.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
freelanex.io
April 30, 2019, 07:53:52 PM
The existence of a scam project between many good projects is normal, which is not natural if it happens otherwise. Fraudsters will always be present if it has the potential to benefit, so the thing we have to do is be careful. Bounty hunters must work hard and be patient, the results obtained depend on intelligence in taking chances and luck.
Activity: 188
Merit: 17
April 30, 2019, 07:41:27 PM
You can follow in several groups that always update bounties. we don't have to change the moderator. because the forum's global moderator is very professional. I agree with the forum's decisions and rules regarding KYC. some KYCs have been applied in exchange registration. it is only for security and will benefit the user too.
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
April 30, 2019, 07:36:52 PM
It is not the moderator task on the forum to filter out the scam projects. We are the only responsible for our own
investment. It is difficult to judge as some projects turn out to be a scam in later stage.  
Activity: 223
Merit: 13
April 30, 2019, 07:36:05 PM
there have been a lot of cases that have happened so far about bounty hunters who get scam projects, it can't be denied anymore in this situation and the growing number of cryptocurrency many people who have evil thoughts to take advantage of this opportunity to be able to benefit by making scam projects.

with the existence of a KYC system, it is no guarantee that the project will succeed, KYC is only to ensure the truth of the people who participated in the project when payment.

all indeed there must be clear regulations for each new project that will circulate and maybe there must be their own team to be able to filter all of this, because this is not the task of moderators in this forum and they already have other tasks to progress this forum need a lot of time to research and analyze each project so you can find out about a scam or not.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
April 30, 2019, 07:23:33 PM
Is not the job of forum admins and moderators to do research and also is hard to know if a project is legit or scam because is need a lot of time to pass to know it, and also is need a lot of research, but kyc can be only a measure and not guarantee a project will succeed.
I agree that the moderator cannot monitor and know which projects are scam, the number of scam projects now makes many people feel cheated and KYC also cannot guarantee a project is not scam, to avoid scam projects then before participating in a project must do analysis and research to reduce the risk of fraud
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 30, 2019, 07:19:25 PM
The forum is not actually created mainly for bounty hunters, it is created for people who are into cryptocurreny to share news, ideas, market, develop, anything about cryptocurrency. It is actually the manager's task to check whether the project they are managing is legitimate or not, and our responsibility as well as bounty hunter to review the project that we are promoting before joining.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
April 30, 2019, 07:17:00 PM
I am very supportive of your idea because I am also one of the victims of many bad projects and scam projects but fortunately I still do not want to stop because I believe that there will always be improvements, there will always be an increase that will occur in this beloved forum, I am sure the forum This also always thinks about it, they must really care about all the members including us, I am sure that one day this forum will definitely be at its highest stage, which will only contain good projects, ICO and IEO and those that are badly indicated will definitely be rejected
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
April 30, 2019, 07:16:19 PM
To avoid scam projects, you should research more about the project being worked on, then understand the team and also the project roadmap. If you do that, you will be safe and avoid scam projects.
everybody says research, research and they never do it. And I do not know a single person who did not participate in the scam bounty campaign
Im saying too that we need to resarch before joining,  it's their choice if they do research or not I only gives suggesstion for them to avoid   scam project. But not means doing research you know what happens 100 percent because it is only prediction but atleast you have Idea where the projects possible to happen. The team of the project have all controls if they scam the project or not.
Activity: 812
www.cd3d.app
April 30, 2019, 07:16:08 PM
I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters ,and about KYC ive come to think of it as many bounty hunters don't like KYC I'm sure if Bitcointalk is the one asking for KYC so as to limit frauds and multiple accounts bounty hunters won't complain, we will follow the rules ,but first 'SAFE US FROM BAD SCAMMY PROJECTS' ,no matter how wise we investigate a project they end up been scam ,scammers are getting wiser as well.looook at desico for example Shocked Can anyone tell me if he/she knew Desico is a scam from day one? I guess not

That is right what you say. Security from bounty campaign hunters is indeed the first thing to look for. The security of fraudsters will ensure that all projects run smoothly, reliably, and responsibly. I myself will be very happy if there is a moderator or special team to handle the security of a project in this forum. This moderator or team has the duty to control and ensure that the ICO in this forum is truly real and not deceptive. If this can happen then the crypto currency will get better. Investor confidence will quickly rise. Good condition in the crypto currency will be more realized.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
April 30, 2019, 07:03:13 PM
I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters ,and about KYC ive come to think of it as many bounty hunters don't like KYC I'm sure if Bitcointalk is the one asking for KYC so as to limit frauds and multiple accounts bounty hunters won't complain, we will follow the rules ,but first 'SAFE US FROM BAD SCAMMY PROJECTS' ,no matter how wise we investigate a project they end up been scam ,scammers are getting wiser as well.looook at desico for example Shocked Can anyone tell me if he/she knew Desico is a scam from day one? I guess not
It all falls under the knowledge of "regulations ”, no matter how experienced you are in the crypto industry, you still can get scammed sake of how wiser and clever scammers off late are, it takes only regulations to fish these scammers out which in diverse ways will also increase mass adoption.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
April 30, 2019, 06:50:44 PM
Is not the job of forum admins and moderators to do research and also is hard to know if a project is legit or scam because is need a lot of time to pass to know it, and also is need a lot of research, but kyc can be only a measure and not guarantee a project will succeed.

of course it is not the task of the moderator in this forum to be able to monitor various projects that are here, because as we all know so many members of this forum have a variety of businesses. managers have a very important role to be able to monitor one of the projects to be promoted, professional managers of course first understand their obligations before deciding to promote the project they will choose
Activity: 616
April 30, 2019, 06:34:30 PM
To avoid scam projects, you should research more about the project being worked on, then understand the team and also the project roadmap. If you do that, you will be safe and avoid scam projects.
everybody says research, research and they never do it. And I do not know a single person who did not participate in the scam bounty campaign
Sometimes we know to avoid it but we forget to do it ourselves and only give messages to others. In general, we must conduct research to find out the potential of the project for developers and teams. It is difficult for us to process 2 elements for ourselves and the Crypto room.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
April 30, 2019, 06:32:58 PM
Always remember that the forum is doing it best, it left with us to do our part. Also it seems to me that in the digital space everything depend on ourselves therefore whatever decision you take could be for your own good and bad. They always warn us to to be aware of scam projects which to me is enough.
Pages:
Jump to: