Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 169. (Read 275840 times)

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!

Yes Joca, I understand and really sorry about this. We're working on an update. Roll should already be faster , and we are working to avoid this regular freezes too.

The site is up an running as usual now and all deposits have been processed, thank you for your patience guys.

My balance for "hkloss23" shows zero. Should be 0.006.

The blockchain shows the funds have been moved recently (unconfirmed):

https://blockchain.info/address/1KuZ16HpTg6drdUbeNot6v7cKrPzQdQ4rE

I'm confused here, have you moved my funds to another address or has my account been hacked?

same thing is with me

i just checked my balance and it says 0!!

i touth admin said that all deposits are proccesed
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

Yes Joca, I understand and really sorry about this. We're working on an update. Roll should already be faster , and we are working to avoid this regular freezes too.

The site is up an running as usual now and all deposits have been processed, thank you for your patience guys.

My balance for "hkloss23" shows zero. Should be 0.006.

The blockchain shows the funds have been moved recently (unconfirmed):

https://blockchain.info/address/1KuZ16HpTg6drdUbeNot6v7cKrPzQdQ4rE

I'm confused here, have you moved my funds to another address or has my account been hacked?
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
SafeDICE.com
im currently having a problem to login to the site

it opens but it just gives tips on what to do on site but dosent logs in to the site directly!

safedice always have problem like that, admin must be serious about it,
if you want to make successful your business.

they need to improve this as fast as possible or people wont take the site serious even with 0.5% edge
also they need to improve there rolls as well they are really really slow that is really bad!!

makes me want to puke!

legendary
I want to try it, the lowest edge I think Cheesy

currently you cant

you need to wait until site gets back online
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I want to try it, the lowest edge I think Cheesy
legendary

it opens but it just gives tips on what to do on site but dosent logs in to the site directly!

they need to improve this as fast as possible or people wont take the site serious even with 0.5% edge
also they need to improve there rolls as well they are really really slow that is really bad!!

makes me want to puke!
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
screen stuck on loading, where is admin to fix that problem,
legendary
Activity: 1008

legendary

Activity: 42
Stuck on loading screen, i can't play there

anyone have same problem with me?

i think all of us is experiencing that problem.. hope admin is now fixing the problem on deposit now
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
is there something wrong with SafeDice?
few hours ago I got it fine, but now I get this while trying to log in :

http://prntscr.com/65curf

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Re-Evolution
Stuck on loading screen, i can't play there

anyone have same problem with me?
hey admin the deposit on my account still not credited after 3 confirmations...

username: Brimskie15

its better if you provide your transaction ID or username to speed up the process and send it to their e-mail.

i provided my username and you quoted it.. xD
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

its better if you provide your transaction ID or username to speed up the process and send it to their e-mail.

No need. It's not the issue with his account. I have the same problem. It's just site being down/slow again so the balances are not being updated.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 874
monero
Anyway guys, we just pushed a small but significant update to our rolling system! Now you should be able to bet faster, around 1 sec less for all bets Smiley Happy rolling!
that is nice update, kindly change your chat system too, there commands are very complicated,
best of luck admin for your business.

hey dude, what are your suggestions for chat commands etc?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Anyway guys, we just pushed a small but significant update to our rolling system! Now you should be able to bet faster, around 1 sec less for all bets Smiley Happy rolling!
that is nice update, kindly change your chat system too, there commands are very complicated,
best of luck admin for your business.
SafeDICE.com
SafeDICE.com
OP, by how much has your performance increased after upgrading to the new stable node v0.12? Most people i've talked to were overly positive, but my server usings socket.io had relatively low increases in performance.. Im trying to figure out if im doing something wrong. So hows performance on your end?

Hey OP. Don't want to be much of a bother, but im not sure you saw my question. If you have a moment, could you share your experience?

Hey there, it's ok, sorry I missed to reply your question.

Depend on what is the bottleneck on your system, v0.12 is a big improvement for node as we can see in the change log. \I haven't use it for production though, it is still new and I'm not sure all the 3rd party libraries are compatible (although everything seems to run well in my development build).

Thanks for your reply, guess I will have to investigate it more deeply. Unfortunately my clients considered it a 'security concern' to update to the newest stable version asap.. you know how people can be. Anyway, good luck with your upgrade.

Ah I see. Yes there'll be security and reliability issue since the upgrade is relatively big and still new. You might want to test it on your development version and test if everything works well first. Just my 2 cents Wink All the best for your server!

yeah I agree, its just that some (one) particular client insisted on in. The other two servers I manage are still on v10.x.. Although I'm planning to upgrade them this week. How much time do you think is reasonable to wait (or how much time are you giving it?)?

I can upgrade it anytime I have the time. But it's not so urgent with the current load, and it's not my bottleneck. So I'll just upgrade it after the next big update on the site's feature  Cheesy
Jump to: