Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 170. (Read 275840 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
OP, by how much has your performance increased after upgrading to the new stable node v0.12? Most people i've talked to were overly positive, but my server usings socket.io had relatively low increases in performance.. Im trying to figure out if im doing something wrong. So hows performance on your end?

Hey OP. Don't want to be much of a bother, but im not sure you saw my question. If you have a moment, could you share your experience?

Hey there, it's ok, sorry I missed to reply your question.

Depend on what is the bottleneck on your system, v0.12 is a big improvement for node as we can see in the change log. \I haven't use it for production though, it is still new and I'm not sure all the 3rd party libraries are compatible (although everything seems to run well in my development build).

Thanks for your reply, guess I will have to investigate it more deeply. Unfortunately my clients considered it a 'security concern' to update to the newest stable version asap.. you know how people can be. Anyway, good luck with your upgrade.

Ah I see. Yes there'll be security and reliability issue since the upgrade is relatively big and still new. You might want to test it on your development version and test if everything works well first. Just my 2 cents Wink All the best for your server!

yeah I agree, its just that some (one) particular client insisted on in. The other two servers I manage are still on v10.x.. Although I'm planning to upgrade them this week. How much time do you think is reasonable to wait (or how much time are you giving it?)?
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
SafeDICE.com
OP, by how much has your performance increased after upgrading to the new stable node v0.12? Most people i've talked to were overly positive, but my server usings socket.io had relatively low increases in performance.. Im trying to figure out if im doing something wrong. So hows performance on your end?

Hey OP. Don't want to be much of a bother, but im not sure you saw my question. If you have a moment, could you share your experience?

Depend on what is the bottleneck on your system, v0.12 is a big improvement for node as we can see in the change log. \I haven't use it for production though, it is still new and I'm not sure all the 3rd party libraries are compatible (although everything seems to run well in my development build).

Thanks for your reply, guess I will have to investigate it more deeply. Unfortunately my clients considered it a 'security concern' to update to the newest stable version asap.. you know how people can be. Anyway, good luck with your upgrade.

Ah I see. Yes there'll be security and reliability issue since the upgrade is relatively big and still new. You might want to test it on your development version and test if everything works well first. Just my 2 cents Wink All the best for your server!

SafeDICE.com

SafeDICE.com
site is down currently for me

is it down for you guys as well?

error 502!

yep, 502 for me too

edit: already contacted admin  Wink

Hello guys, really sorry for the sudden maintenance. Everything is well, we are doing some technical update at the moment, but it seems to took longer than expected.

EDIT: it's ok now, site is up and running Smiley
legendary
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
monero

error 502!

yep, 502 for me too

edit: already contacted admin  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!

error 502!
Activity: 868
i did ok at real safedice.com today Cool

legendary
Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125
I sent you an email with what I need.
SafeDICE.com
OP can you make your rolls much much faster
it would be even nice if autobet goes faster this is really slow

small bets have delay.. if you want your rolls to be fast then you must wage atleast 0.001 i think Smiley

Yes it is, your roll should be significantly faster with higher bet Smiley

anyone else having problems with 2fa atm?

Sorry for the 2fa problem, it has been fixed now.

Any ETA on when the API will be finished? I'm busy stabilizing the implementations of the other sites and i only need to add 1 more feature before i'm ready to release. I don't want to release without SafeDice implemented though.

Sorry this tooks quite a long time seunt, can you please PM me with your API needs? I might be able to release a specific API for you.
legendary
Any ETA on when the API will be finished? I'm busy stabilizing the implementations of the other sites and i only need to add 1 more feature before i'm ready to release. I don't want to release without SafeDice implemented though.
legendary
Activity: 874
monero
anyone else having problems with 2fa atm?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

small bets have delay.. if you want your rolls to be fast then you must wage atleast 0.001 i think Smiley
What? I don't think so, I think there is no different Undecided
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Activity: 434
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
when can we expect some larger updates?

We are working on a big update, will announce more about this when we are more "ready" Smiley

What is the deal on this site? Is it safe to play in your experience? I just don't wanna start playing if they suddenly disappear like dicebitco.in or diceninja. I am quite loyal when it comes to the sites i play at but this one seems lucrative with only 0.5% house edge. Has anyone done an audit to identify if the 0.5% house edge is real?

made 1btc profit here and its .5% house edge, we can't really tell if it disappears all of a sudden.

Thank you for the reply. So no one has run test bets on the site to check if the 0.5% house edge is legit? -snip-

The site is provably fair, and you can verify the number rolled yourself to see if the site cheats. Everything works as specified for me so far. Smiley

Yes, the 0.5% house edge is real and you can verify it by yourself. Seuntjie's bot also provide a feature to auto verify the rolls Wink

Just note that the bot only verifies the Roll aka lucky number, not the edge.

Thanks all of you for your thoughts and updates. Also thanks for clarifying what the bot actually does!  Grin.

Someone mentioned earlier that doogs has verified his rolls on the site. I think that itself says it all. I am not that technical to verify my rolls on the site, but i trust doog has done his homework and that work for me.  Grin

Will register once i get some btc to try the site with. Thanks again guys!
legendary

We are working on a big update, will announce more about this when we are more "ready" Smiley

What is the deal on this site? Is it safe to play in your experience? I just don't wanna start playing if they suddenly disappear like dicebitco.in or diceninja. I am quite loyal when it comes to the sites i play at but this one seems lucrative with only 0.5% house edge. Has anyone done an audit to identify if the 0.5% house edge is real?

made 1btc profit here and its .5% house edge, we can't really tell if it disappears all of a sudden.

Thank you for the reply. So no one has run test bets on the site to check if the 0.5% house edge is legit? -snip-

The site is provably fair, and you can verify the number rolled yourself to see if the site cheats. Everything works as specified for me so far. Smiley

Yes, the 0.5% house edge is real and you can verify it by yourself. Seuntjie's bot also provide a feature to auto verify the rolls Wink

Just note that the bot only verifies the Roll aka lucky number, not the edge.

--edit: If you execute the verify command with a username instead of a bet id, it checks the rolls for all of the users bets and that the nonces are concurrent. It does sometimes happen that the bot misses a bet or 10 for a user, then it will say that the nonces aren't concurrent. The bot should fix itself after a while (usually about an hour) though.
SafeDICE.com

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

i dont think the 0.5% house edge disappears from time to time even i lost some of my coins at the site...  Wink

Introducing 0.5% Variable House Edge
To provide players a better experience, we invented the variable house edge system, it provides an incredibly low house edge for players most of the time and also a bigger max win when a player wants to bet higher. By default, the house edge is 0.5%, which is very low among all the dice sites, only when a player wants to make a bigger winning than 0.25% of the bankroll, a higher house edge will be triggered. So far, more than 99% of the bets on SafeDice have a 0.5% edge, so most of the time, a player won't even notice the system.

its from the first page
Jump to: