Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 171. (Read 275840 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What is the deal on this site? Is it safe to play in your experience? I just don't wanna start playing if they suddenly disappear like dicebitco.in or diceninja. I am quite loyal when it comes to the sites i play at but this one seems lucrative with only 0.5% house edge. Has anyone done an audit to identify if the 0.5% house edge is real?

made 1btc profit here and its .5% house edge, we can't really tell if it disappears all of a sudden.

i dont think the 0.5% house edge disappears from time to time even i lost some of my coins at the site...  Wink
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
What is the deal on this site? Is it safe to play in your experience? I just don't wanna start playing if they suddenly disappear like dicebitco.in or diceninja. I am quite loyal when it comes to the sites i play at but this one seems lucrative with only 0.5% house edge. Has anyone done an audit to identify if the 0.5% house edge is real?

made 1btc profit here and its .5% house edge, we can't really tell if it disappears all of a sudden.

Thank you for the reply. So no one has run test bets on the site to check if the 0.5% house edge is legit? -snip-

The site is provably fair, and you can verify the number rolled yourself to see if the site cheats. Everything works as specified for me so far. Smiley
Activity: 25
when can we expect some larger updates?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Such a nice clean layout for this site, I will keep it in mind.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Thank you for the reply. So no one has run test bets on the site to check if the 0.5% house edge is legit? I have been noticing that the site seems to be having technical issues. Still not sure if i should play here but maybe i should try with some small amount to start off with and see how it goes from there i suppose. No use dissing a site without even trying it out i suppose Smiley.

I think only dooglus bothered checking it before and all seems working fine according to him but i don't know about now though..
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

Thank you for the reply. So no one has run test bets on the site to check if the 0.5% house edge is legit? I have been noticing that the site seems to be having technical issues. Still not sure if i should play here but maybe i should try with some small amount to start off with and see how it goes from there i suppose. No use dissing a site without even trying it out i suppose Smiley.

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
Activity: 476
Re-Evolution
I can't find chat box there. where i can find chat box on SD?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
too bad he didnt lose all his btc here. prime dice doesnt need more Tongue

agreed. primedice took my bitcoins too, but i was able to win some of it back and bring it to safedice to lose Smiley
Activity: 8
too bad he didnt lose all his btc here. prime dice doesnt need more Tongue

no idea about that, in fact he has already sent his fund to escrow, but still wondering how will we know the winner since he leave this forum

Did he? Who's the escrow?

Maybe admin will resolve the issue if W-D is not back anytime soon

Edit: OK, I see loljosh is the escrow

yeah the contest should be run fine! as of right now i trust magicbeans Smiley

site is able to withdraw instantly! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

no idea about that, in fact he has already sent his fund to escrow, but still wondering how will we know the winner since he leave this forum

Did he? Who's the escrow?

Maybe admin will resolve the issue if W-D is not back anytime soon

Edit: OK, I see loljosh is the escrow
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Damn, Watoshi-Dimobuto (aka magicbeans) lost all his coins at PD and declared himself out of the community:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-am-leaving-guys-951247

I wonder what happens with his SD promo campaign:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/safedice-giveaway-contest-03-btc-in-prizes-winners-paid-949266

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
Damn, Watoshi-Dimobuto (aka magicbeans) lost all his coins at PD and declared himself out of the community:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-am-leaving-guys-951247

I wonder what happens with his SD promo campaign:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/safedice-giveaway-contest-03-btc-in-prizes-winners-paid-949266

Activity: 422
Merit: 250
SafeDICE.com
site seems to be working again.

for all the users that were online while autobetting or betting I sent you a token of appreciation:

Thank your for your patience guys. I have just sent additional compensation to those mentioned by 1gal Wink Have a good day!
site seems to be working again.

for all the users that were online while autobetting or betting I sent you a token of appreciation:

the site is frozen right now, whats happen?

It's prob a minor server issue. It should be fixed shortly soon when the admin gets back on Smiley

The site is prozen again, i can't login. do this just happen to me or what?

yup me too maybe wait for 8hrs. admin will fix it when he gets on
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
the site is frozen right now, whats happen?

It's prob a minor server issue. It should be fixed shortly soon when the admin gets back on Smiley

The site is prozen again, i can't login. do this just happen to me or what?
Jump to: