Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 173. (Read 275840 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
How long is the bankroll turnover rate here? Is the owners identity know? Is he trustworthy? (with regards to investments).
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
magicbeans here! made a cool win on the site. Smiley

lol, I almost lost everything in fact. martingale is really dangerous.

yeah martingale is pretty scary!!!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
site seems stuck/frozen again, sorry for that. already informed admin.

its back and working again.

**woops i think its frozen again Sad
legendary
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
monero
site seems stuck/frozen again, sorry for that. already informed admin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 524
Yes!
magicbeans here! made a cool win on the site. Smiley

lol, I almost lost everything in fact. martingale is really dangerous.
Activity: 52
So op, what are your future plans for this site?
Very Low 0.5% Variable House Edge

Only 0.5%. It must be the best advantage of your site, nice to know your site. And i review the thread, many positive feedbacks, I will deposit and play in your site soon.

i will send you a pm with a preloaded link with 0.001 if you want to have a balance to start Smiley

Thanks your invitation, but I can't open the site now, very slow for me.  Cry

the site is working fine for me and its fast. try again maybe this time its working fine

yeah site is back and fast, i was rolling a bit too fast and lost my profits. greed got to me
Activity: 602

Only 0.5%. It must be the best advantage of your site, nice to know your site. And i review the thread, many positive feedbacks, I will deposit and play in your site soon.

i will send you a pm with a preloaded link with 0.001 if you want to have a balance to start Smiley

the site is working fine for me and its fast. try again maybe this time its working fine

can you give one for me too? Smiley

yes check your pm

coming back strong yeah baby

here's a 0.001 link up for grabs. please post when you have taken it.

https://safedice.com/?r=512&v=Rxpet1GVU <- no one posted if they grabbed this or not. it might've or might not have, so i'll just leave it crossed out
Activity: 42

can you give one for me too? Smiley

when site loads fast for you again, feel free to use that customized link Smiley it will work only once for you.

make that 3.4* returned Wink now house is back into the positive profits Smiley

Hope you are happy Rexxludi <3

im back to net loss Wink
Activity: 42

the site looks really good and has a good edge

but its really needs faster bets !

site is currently down. I believe admin is fixing the css error/conflict users were experiencing

ok but how come the owner dont update us himself?

I'm sure @SafeDice would be able to answer that better himself Smiley

Yes, thank you for answering the question 1gal. It was a short downtime. The site is fully functioning now Smiley

Thank you for the advice! Smiley Do you mean to reduce the delay? Because there's an intentional delay for small bet.

ps investors, i returned 2.8* btc back into the house Smiley

oh thats quite a big amount Sad

site is currently down. I believe admin is fixing the css error/conflict users were experiencing

Yes, thank you for answering the question 1gal. It was a short downtime. The site is fully functioning now Smiley

Thank you for the advice! Smiley Do you mean to reduce the delay? Because there's an intentional delay for small bet.

ps investors, i returned 2.8* btc back into the house Smiley
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
SafeDICE.com

Activity: 490
Went down the exact second I withdrew my money.. Hope it's still there when it comes back up..
EDIT: Back up and it's there Smiley
Jump to: