Pages:
Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 87. (Read 275840 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
today i tried to withdraw and i got a message saying that the action could´t be completed because the "hot wallet was empty".... what does it means?Huh that the site does´t have the liquidity to pay the earnings???

me too.
Activity: 50
today i tried to withdraw and i got a message saying that the action could´t be completed because the "hot wallet was empty".... what does it means?Huh that the site does´t have the liquidity to pay the earnings???

Activity: 8
hello this is my favorite gambling site!!! thank you for the owner of this gambling site! more power and more money bets to come! hope they will have a free faucet and reward their top DAILY EARNERS of free BTC of sort, haha just suggesting!! Thanks again!

Why is it your favourite site compared to all the others? I like it too but it seems to always be done and inaccessible for some reason.

Because the site is the only one that give me real big earnings (though i only invest small amounts) and when they are having a maintenance, it dooesn't bother me since i play at certain time in a day...and it is understandable that they have to do it, so I just have to wait for it to comeback Cheesy
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
hello this is my favorite gambling site!!! thank you for the owner of this gambling site! more power and more money bets to come! hope they will have a free faucet and reward their top DAILY EARNERS of free BTC of sort, haha just suggesting!! Thanks again!

Why is it your favourite site compared to all the others? I like it too but it seems to always be done and inaccessible for some reason.

Literally always
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Please help as I am locked out of my account. I sent an email already
Activity: 896
Merit: 553

Activity: 8
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Site seems to be working again, going ahead to invest some BTC in it and see how it goes as I have to hold it anyway!

Goodluck to me.
yeah, it is good to see that everything is ok, it is one of the best gambling websites for me and i really like playing it, keep up the great work
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
Hot wallet needs to be filled for another player as I think the wallet is drained.

Thanks support!
Merit: 503
Too many requests?

I still can't seem to log in? What's wrong?

Site is currently working fine. Too many request means that you or your network send too many request to our server. Please try again and if it still does not work, drop me an email in [email protected]. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Okay I can log in again. Thank you.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
SafeDICE.com
Too many requests?

Site is currently working fine. Too many request means that you or your network send too many request to our server. Please try again and if it still does not work, drop me an email in [email protected]. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Activity: 491
Merit: 500
Site seems to be working again, going ahead to invest some BTC in it and see how it goes as I have to hold it anyway!

Goodluck to me.

Good luck! I'm in there too. Been a decent bounce over the last week on the site bankroll profit  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie

Goodluck to me.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Is it me or is the site not loading at the moment? Seems to be stuck or something.

yh safedice said they were under a ddos attack or something lots of people cant load site but try again it might work gl
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
Is it me or is the site not loading at the moment? Seems to be stuck or something.
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★
Here is a Q&A article we wrote from questions we asked from SafeDice after the recent down time. Read it below:

http://bitcoingamblingreviews.com/safedice-backup-ddos-attack/
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★
We wrote a review for SafeDice that can be found here - http://bitcoingamblingreviews.com/safedice/

If you are a player of SafeDice and feel we missed anything or you want to write your own review/comments on our site, there is the option to do so on the page.

Smiley

Nice review, but the below doesn't seem correct:

So whenever a player bets with expected winnings to be less than 0.25% of the bankroll the house edge will remain low at 0.5%. Now if the player wants to place a bet where the winnings are 0.5% of the bankroll then the house edge will [missing "be"] 1%. Then if the player wants to bet where the winnings will be greater than 0.5% of the bankroll a linear increase of the house edge will apply. This can be seen in the picture to the left.

As we stated earlier and as the bankroll is only around 100 Bitcoins at the moment it is unlikely that big high rollers will come in as the house edge on betting over 1 Bitcoin at a time will likely exceed 1%. However for the smaller Bitcoin Dice players, We do not see a better site to be wagering on at the moment.

placing 1 btc bet (at 2x multiplier) shows HE of 0.5216%, despite the winnings being over 1% of site's bankroll.

You could also add that players can see what the HE is before each roll (visible below 'payout' box).

Well spotted! Changing it now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
We wrote a review for SafeDice that can be found here - http://bitcoingamblingreviews.com/safedice/

If you are a player of SafeDice and feel we missed anything or you want to write your own review/comments on our site, there is the option to do so on the page.

Smiley

Nice review, but the below doesn't seem correct:

So whenever a player bets with expected winnings to be less than 0.25% of the bankroll the house edge will remain low at 0.5%. Now if the player wants to place a bet where the winnings are 0.5% of the bankroll then the house edge will [missing "be"] 1%. Then if the player wants to bet where the winnings will be greater than 0.5% of the bankroll a linear increase of the house edge will apply. This can be seen in the picture to the left.

As we stated earlier and as the bankroll is only around 100 Bitcoins at the moment it is unlikely that big high rollers will come in as the house edge on betting over 1 Bitcoin at a time will likely exceed 1%. However for the smaller Bitcoin Dice players, We do not see a better site to be wagering on at the moment.

placing 1 btc bet (at 2x multiplier) shows HE of 0.5216%, despite the winnings being over 1% of site's bankroll.

You could also add that players can see what the HE is before each roll (visible below 'payout' box).

Pages:
Jump to: