Pages:
Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 88. (Read 275840 times)

legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★
We wrote a review for SafeDice that can be found here - http://bitcoingamblingreviews.com/safedice/

If you are a player of SafeDice and feel we missed anything or you want to write your own review/comments on our site, there is the option to do so on the page.

Smiley
legendary

Apologies to make you all worried, the site is up but was difficult to be accessed from some people. It should be back to normal by now. We were receiving some type of DDoSed and it hogged the server resource. I'm working on this at the moment to increase our security level.

Ok two points:

1) Apologies for getting doubtful on your site and jumping to conclusions. However we have Bitcoins in your bankroll so was obviously getting worried. This has happened many times before on other dice sites and investors and players have lost a lot.

2) DDOS attacks happen to all gambling sites and most players understand this. You need to inform people when it goes down as soon as possible.

I admit I almost missed this one and SafeDice did encountered few annoying downtime in the past, but I think statistically we have improved our service reliability within the last month. We will keep on improving. I usually get notified when the site was going down, either by system, mod, or mail, but there was only one single email that notified me of the last downtime. When I checked the site, it was still running and only after few hours I noticed it was only for few users, my mistake.

Thanks for the feedback - appreciated.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
SafeDICE.com

Apologies to make you all worried, the site is up but was difficult to be accessed from some people. It should be back to normal by now. We were receiving some type of DDoSed and it hogged the server resource. I'm working on this at the moment to increase our security level.

Ok two points:

1) Apologies for getting doubtful on your site and jumping to conclusions. However we have Bitcoins in your bankroll so was obviously getting worried. This has happened many times before on other dice sites and investors and players have lost a lot.

2) DDOS attacks happen to all gambling sites and most players understand this. You need to inform people when it goes down as soon as possible.

I admit I almost missed this one and SafeDice did encountered few annoying downtime in the past, but I think statistically we have improved our service reliability within the last month. We will keep on improving. I usually get notified when the site was going down, either by system, mod, or mail, but there was only one single email that notified me of the last downtime. When I checked the site, it was still running and only after few hours I noticed it was only for few users, my mistake.
Activity: 626
Merit: 252
Yes, immediately it goes down, inform here. This is hard earned cash we arr talking about. Not some paper
legendary

Ok two points:

Activity: 896
Merit: 553
It seems this site always has issues but there is a steady stream of users. How are you going to limit these issues?
Activity: 422
SafeDICE.com
It is not looking good. Some sort of response here would be nice.

24 hours and its likely all over  Undecided

Looks like my cash is themajor cashvin there wtf
Activity: 491
Merit: 500
It is not looking good. Some sort of response here would be nice.

24 hours and its likely all over  Undecided
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
More like the owner had his bills come up again and walked off with some more of the bankroll...
Well I hope thats not the case though
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
More like the owner had his bills come up again and walked off with some more of the bankroll...
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 345
BitcoinBloom
I don't see anyone winning there. Besides if u want to run a gsmblinh dite u should be ready for win or loose. Am not there to play and loose so investors and owner use my cash to pay their children school fees.
This shit has been down for 4 hours now and non talking about it. Man just return my cash
give them up to 24 hours to respond.
legendary
picked a bad time to invest in the bankroll I think  Undecided
I don't see anyone winning there. Besides if u want to run a gsmblinh dite u should be ready for win or loose. Am not there to play and loose so investors and owner use my cash to pay their children school fees.
This shit has been down for 4 hours now and non talking about it. Man just return my cash
BitcoinBloom
Wtf man. Where all the rollers I saw plauing on your site ghosh/fake players?Huh?? Why is no one talking about the site being down
seems like they got beat, possibly an exploit, according to posts on this thread.
Got beat how and when?
Before I deposited site was up with people betting. Just deposited snd site goes down before I could check back. Wtf wtf
i'm assuming in the last few days, according the the posts before yours:

WOW Bankroll getting smashed  Shocked
Briefly had the bankroll at 100!

This has to be the best site for players with the house edge - although not high rollers yet as the max winnings are not there yet.

Surprised it hasn't taken off... Maybe investors are not interested in the low house edge compared to other sites?  Huh
Wtf man. Where all the rollers I saw plauing on your site ghosh/fake players?Huh?? Why is no one talking about the site being down
seems like they got beat, possibly an exploit, according to posts on this thread.
Got beat how and when?
Before I deposited site was up with people betting. Just deposited snd site goes down before I could check back. Wtf wtf
BitcoinBloom
Pages:
Jump to: