Pages:
Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 85. (Read 275840 times)

Activity: 626
Merit: 252
Just found your site, 0.5% house edge, must be the lowest hose edge dice site. Will play here.  

Ignore 999dice 0.1% house edge because it is a scam.
The house edge on safedice is scam. Once u bet high amount, it increases. Dont be decieved.
For e.g,  10 btc bet at 50% gives you a 4.7% house edge. U can go check it out yourself.  
HIGH ROLLERZ SHOULD AVOID THIS SCAM SITE
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Just found your site, 0.5% house edge, must be the lowest hose edge dice site. Will play here. 

Nope there are some other sites except 999dice that has 0.1-0.2% House Edge. Most of them are moneypot based apps, they are reputable as well but in terms of layout design I have to say that Safedice is the best dice site with low HE.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
Site seems to be down from me from cloudflare saying "The webserver is down"

I guess I'll sit here and wait for support.

EDIT: Site is working, guess it was a quick fix!
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

The 10% I mentioned btw is on investments. And thanks for the response.

It's actually a commission on every bet, and it's 10% of the house edge, so for 0.5% HE bet, the commission is 0.05%. In other words, it's 10% of expected profit on each bet.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Can someone explain this noob in layman's term "confirmation" on withdrawals? Also, how much are the charges? For instance I prefer to invest, the 10% charge is fix or withdrawal fees still applies? Thanks.

When you deposit, your balance is available for you to play/invest after one confirmation. But if you wanted to withdraw immediately after depositing, your initial deposit transaction must have more confirmations (I'm guessing 6, but not sure on that). Just a security measure to prevent double spends etc.

There is and was no such thing as 10% charge on withdrawals. You only pay the miners fee. Where did you get that from?

The 10% I mentioned btw is on investments. And thanks for the response.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
Can someone explain this noob in layman's term "confirmation" on withdrawals? Also, how much are the charges? For instance I prefer to invest, the 10% charge is fix or withdrawal fees still applies? Thanks.

When you deposit, your balance is available for you to play/invest after one confirmation. But if you wanted to withdraw immediately after depositing, your initial deposit transaction must have more confirmations (I'm guessing 6, but not sure on that). Just a security measure to prevent double spends etc.

There is and was no such thing as 10% charge on withdrawals. You only pay the miners fee. Where did you get that from?
Activity: 429
Merit: 263
10% withdrawls? That can't be right, right?
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Look at the brighter Side
Hello everyone, Safedice will be down for maintenance for a short 1 - 2 hours. Please be patient and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Update : It is done, we are up! Thanks for waiting !

hot wallet is up as well? Cheesy
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
SafeDICE.com
Hello everyone, Safedice will be down for maintenance for a short 1 - 2 hours. Please be patient and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Update : It is done, we are up! Thanks for waiting !
Cant even access the website anymore failed too many times . Anybody know anything?

I emailed support and sent screen shots to verify address, trying to be patient but it's hard when I'm so nervous, rly hope this works out would I would be so happy and grateful I learned this lesson without a loss.

Just wanted to let you guys know I got it in my account, was able to access site and try my name and and pw and finally got the right combo, appreciate the concern and help ndnh.
Thanks, up .03 in a short period.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
Would some kind soul please, post the current site profit

You should be good. Smiley

Site Profit 43.08455201
Site Bankroll 109

Sent you a PM.
Would some kind soul please, post the current site profit
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
Cant even access the website anymore failed too many times . Anybody know anything?
Just did, and it was went smoothly without any problem, here's the screenshot http://prntscr.com/c845yh
Maybe because your connection?

I emailed support and sent screen shots to verify address, trying to be patient but it's hard when I'm so nervous, rly hope this works out would I would be so happy and grateful I learned this lesson without a loss.
Well it looks like you can set up F2A without setting a password and now I'm logged out of the account, is my btc gone forever?
  Guys when you go to log in and it asks username is it the Alias I made or it account id.

it is your alias/username however if you didn't set a password the first time you logged in using the alias you won't be able to log in using the same username

I set up a 2fa on it so i had to have set a password correct?

Anyway I was confused on the info and incorrectly guessed a few times and now it says too many requests. Will support be able to help  or is my account locked out forever?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
  Guys when you go to log in and it asks username is it the Alias I made or it account id.

it is your alias/username however if you didn't set a password the first time you logged in using the alias you won't be able to log in using the same username
Pages:
Jump to: