Pages:
Author

Topic: Safest way to sell bitcoins? - page 2. (Read 11479 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 113
July 24, 2018, 12:54:33 AM
there's a a lot of safety way to sell your bitcoin you can use local exchange in your county or any other trusted platform like poloniex or binance dont forget to enable your 2FA authenticator for you security
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
July 24, 2018, 12:18:34 AM
In my opinion i think the best way to sell our Bitcoin is an exchange that sometimes has a higher Bitcoin value. But if the price is down you don't panic and sell everything. Just wait with holding until the price is up and already make a big profit
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 12:10:58 AM
Just wondering, would would be the safest way to sell your bitcoins? Is there any platform considered universally "safe" to convert BTC in USD through Paypal, or direct deposit or something? Thank you!
In each country there will be an online marketplace that will help you convert from electronic money into cash and they will send it through the bank for you. For countries that are banned from trading bitcoin, there will be those sites where merchants can switch to real money.
I advise you not to transact people, there are many fraudsters.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 12:04:23 AM
I think the best way to sell our Bitcoin is an exchange that sometimes has a higher Bitcoin value. Now I'm looking for another platform, I got the Cex idea. I think I will use it again because this is the best platform.
Activity: 294
July 23, 2018, 06:51:38 PM
Just wondering, would would be the safest way to sell your bitcoins? Is there any platform considered universally "safe" to convert BTC in USD through Paypal, or direct deposit or something? Thank you!
I think the safest and most appropriate time to sell bitcoin is to sell when bitcoin is rising, then the market is in the best liquidity. You should choose trusted and well-known sites that can be used to sell bitcoin safely and easily. The market is constantly adjusting so I think you should have prepared in advance.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
July 23, 2018, 06:47:26 PM
If your country is philippines you can use coins.ph and you can sell your bitcoin anytime you want and they can send your money to remittance and bank depends of your payout option. But if you are not in the philippines make a research about wallet or exchanges who can sell your bitcoin.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 06:31:03 PM
For me, the best service where you can exchange Bitcoin for almost any crypto currency is localbitcoins. With security problems on this site also did not come across, so I highly recommend it.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
July 23, 2018, 06:30:04 PM
The easies way to buy Bitcoins in my opinion is through Coinbase. It's like PayPal. You link your bank account or credit card details and then you can purchase them. Really easy.
Activity: 202
July 23, 2018, 05:19:20 PM
I believe you should not hurry to sell bitcoin at this time, can see that the market in the past few days are recovering very strong, the price of bitcoin according to my analysis broke the downtrend in the short term and is currently uptrend. Therefore, bitcoin prices will be able to keep rising so I think you should not sell bitcoin at this time.
Activity: 238
July 23, 2018, 02:19:05 PM
i use local bitcoin very often to sell my bitcoins i feel localbitcoins is more secure than any other currency with no government intervention only peer to peer
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
July 23, 2018, 12:39:54 PM
The safest way is to get your btc exchange for Fiat through any trusted exchange using security verifications and get your money in your bank account. You can have a look at bitfinex as it is reputed exchange for this purpose.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
July 23, 2018, 11:21:37 AM
Select the best local exchange before sell just choose the safe and secure. For that you have to pay some transaction fees first you change the bitcoin to local fiat which you want then they transfer the money to your bank accout. This is the safest way to sell your bitcoin. Coinbase, binance are the best exchanges to sell or buy bitcoin.
Activity: 602
July 23, 2018, 11:02:59 AM
You just register in a big exchange like Bittrex, Binance, Kucoin, Huobi etc.
then you will gain the confidence of all that.

and do not use two safeguards like Google Authenticator. good luck .
for me One way to authenticate with SMS is enough. I use the binance exchange and are happy with this method of confirmation.
Activity: 168
July 23, 2018, 10:56:33 AM
to prevent losses, you can sell above the value when you buy. at least if you do not get the profit you do not lose.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
July 23, 2018, 10:48:32 AM

Im sure you will find hard time while converting your coins to PayPal cash directly. As it is not practically allowed to do so or its illegal. At least in my country my Paypal doesnt allow me to perform this action at all. For me easiest way to convert my BTC to my local currency is through various wallets that are available. They allow me to convert with international exchange value and also in addition to that I can easily withdraw this balance to my bank account I dont see any difficulty in that one. If you want to have payapl cash directly then go for p2p sites where you will be able to receive the cash in exchange with bitcoins.
Activity: 177
July 23, 2018, 10:23:25 AM
You just register in a big exchange like Bittrex, Binance, Kucoin, Huobi etc.
then you will gain the confidence of all that.

and do not use two safeguards like Google Authenticator. good luck .
Activity: 179
July 04, 2018, 03:43:45 AM
You can sell them with the help of exchanges. Like cex or gemini. Talking about the security cex, for instance, provides worldwide security certificates, such as Level 2 PCI DSS. From what I know, that means that all your card data will be highly protected.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
June 12, 2018, 07:16:36 AM
Safest way you say? There's no such thing as that only you could know that wether it's your loss or win. In this world money talks and if you want your money back to pay some bills in the real world don't hesitate to use it but if you're talking about the safest way I'm sure you know the answer to that get contented and have a goal or mark where you have to sell it no matter what like days or money range you name it since it is you money.
Activity: 2
June 12, 2018, 07:11:04 AM
Incredible exchange platform to trade bitcoins at cryptoexmart.com, no charges, no fees but prompt service delivery and satisfaction
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
August 18, 2017, 09:47:06 AM
Whether there is no local exchanger in your place, I advise to sell it on sites that are trusted like localbitcoins. I myself sell bitcoin at local exchanger directly to the currency in my country.
yeah if you want to exchange it to the iat money respected to your country. i think it's better that you should find some local exchange respected to your country. you can easily find it through google or youtube but if you don't find any i recommend you to use local bitcoin. it is usable all over the world in the exchange of btc.
Pages:
Jump to: