Pages:
Author

Topic: Safest way to sell bitcoins? - page 3. (Read 11479 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 105
August 18, 2017, 09:14:33 AM
well i advice you look for a local buy in ur area and just sale it to them cos that what i do cos i only sale btc if i need cash and to get it fast then it has to be to the local guys
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 18, 2017, 05:01:31 AM
I use Poloniex to sell my BTC because the fee is not that much and fast transaction.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
August 17, 2017, 03:44:16 AM
I will use Poloniex or Bittrex to sell bitcoins because they have more tokens and coins to sell/buy
But you will not able to sell them directly for the fiat money, that just give the opportunity to sell your bitcoin into the altcoin. but i like the cheap fees through selling my bitcoin for the altcoin. many sites already offered the fiat pair to the altcoin.
Poloniex and Bittrex are just crypto exchanges and they cannot be the right choices for selling for fiats. I do see many people are selling bitcoins to our forum's highly trusted and well established members. Other than that, doing in-person exchanges with our local exchanger or common people by meeting them in public places must be the easy and reliable way of selling bitcoins. This way also will ensure more profits as we can demand our prices.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
August 17, 2017, 02:31:39 AM
Just wondering, would would be the safest way to sell your bitcoins? Is there any platform considered universally "safe" to convert BTC in USD through Paypal, or direct deposit or something? Thank you!

Here in the philippines we are using coins.ph to exchange our bitcoins into cash. But you may also check in the other websites because the currencie's are different. But if you have a big stack of coins to exchange then find more reliable company. There's also another way, try to use www.circle.com for me it was very reliable and easy to understand the steps.
August 16, 2017, 06:18:51 PM
In the Philippines we use Coins.ph we just send the btc there and we just convert it.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
August 14, 2017, 01:44:12 AM
I will use Poloniex or Bittrex to sell bitcoins because they have more tokens and coins to sell/buy
But you will not able to sell them directly for the fiat money, that just give the opportunity to sell your bitcoin into the altcoin. but i like the cheap fees through selling my bitcoin for the altcoin. many sites already offered the fiat pair to the altcoin.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 14, 2017, 12:54:07 AM
Just wondering, would would be the safest way to sell your bitcoins? Is there any platform considered universally "safe" to convert BTC in USD through Paypal, or direct deposit or something? Thank you!
If you want sell bitcoins to Paypal or you can buy bitcoins with Paypal, you can use https://paybis.com/ service it is can be trusted in my experience and many choice of method payment to buy and sell bitcoins on there, unfortunately paybis apply the fees transaction to trading on there but trading on there is safe.

Ya true. Even I had try this.I had brought some of bitcoin with this website link.Ya you can even sell your bitcoin in this paybis.I had both sell and brought bitcoin with this site.So use this wise to gain a lot.Now the price of bitcoin is on moon. So you can sell your coin.
August 14, 2017, 12:44:35 AM
Activity: 518
August 07, 2017, 12:41:13 AM
I know some sercive can provide Bitcoin for you through Paypal, but the rate maybe not as on exchange rate you know, because on MMO the rate of Paypal USD always lower than other virtual currency USD. You can seach on Forum Thebot.net, in this forum have some trusted exchanger you can trade. Or Paxful.com, this site have many more choice payment for buying Bitcoin.
Activity: 259
August 07, 2017, 12:31:29 AM
The safest would be to use a large exchange like kraken, but you will have to give out all of your information. Selling for cash via localbitcoins or something similar won't leave a paper trail but I suppose there other risks (like being targeted for robbery, scams).
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
August 07, 2017, 12:18:18 AM
If you want sell bitcoins to Paypal or you can buy bitcoins with Paypal, you can use https://paybis.com/ service it is can be trusted in my experience and many choice of method payment to buy and sell bitcoins on there, unfortunately paybis apply the fees transaction to trading on there but trading on there is safe.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
August 07, 2017, 12:11:29 AM
I don't know if we can convert btc to php on paypal, if yes, I prefer not to deposit to them because the safest place where to convert btc to php as far as I know is localbitcoins. It is trusted and proven because lot of members here in this forum is buying or selling bitcoin in localbitcoins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
August 06, 2017, 11:59:44 PM
Whether there is no local exchanger in your place, I advise to sell it on sites that are trusted like localbitcoins. I myself sell bitcoin at local exchanger directly to the currency in my country.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 06, 2017, 10:35:17 PM
some countries giving licenses for exchanges  like japan.maybe these are the best way to sell bitcoins.

Exchanges also here in our country does have permits and licensed by the central bank. They are safe as that business is being supported by the government although rates may not be equal on what you see with other exchanges. As they need to adjust for the taxation and other fees as well.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
August 06, 2017, 03:52:39 PM
For me it would be cash transactions in the bank especially for big transactions. This is to safeguard you from being robbed and also from counterfeit money transactions.
Though that would be hard to do as there would likely be only a few people that would want to do a face to face with their buyers. And talk about the hassle of going to the place where you buyer will be.
Activity: 357
August 06, 2017, 03:02:23 PM
some countries giving licenses for exchanges  like japan.maybe these are the best way to sell bitcoins.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
July 14, 2017, 06:04:53 PM
From what i know Localbitcoins is safe for trading your BTC. You can also sell your BTC to a trusted exchanger but i dont reccomend this because a lot of those trusted ppl wont buy it for the prise you offer them and they will want to lower it as possible as they can. But LocalBitcoins is safe wasy to sell your BTC even i use it for buying and selling BTC
Yeah! That’s a great suggestion. Trading on local bitcoins exchange is highly safe. Selling time depends on multiple factors like what’s your financial condition, what’s the current price of coin you selling, how many coins are in your wallet etc. Anyhow, it’s wise to sell when prices pump.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
July 10, 2017, 05:55:43 AM
Localbitcoins is a great platform. Ensure that you accept only non-reversible payment methods like Western Union, Moneygram or Cash by Mail. Paypal is a no-go zone unless you want to be slapped with constant chargebacks. You can also sell btc for cash in your area by posting a cash ad on Localbitcoins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
July 10, 2017, 05:23:48 AM
if you're not using USD or not stay/live in America , using local exchanger seems pretty good.
example if you're in indonesian you can use bitcoin.co.id and if you're philliphines you can use coins.ph, moreover in East Asia (china,japan,south korea,etc) they have much option to sell and withdraw your bitcoins
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 10, 2017, 05:04:16 AM
Maybe here you will feel safer kraken. Bitfinex.
Pages:
Jump to: