Pages:
Author

Topic: [SALE-$20 mln] Budbo 2.0-supply chain management on a LEGAL global CANNABIS - page 51. (Read 43395 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Maybe someone knows how to add Budbo to ETH wallet?
Have you heard the news that facebook and instagram have banned any advertising related to cryptocurrencies, ICO and binary options?
What a news, it means that bounty campaign in Facebook and Twitter will no longer be? Budbo will cancel them?
Yes, most likely the bounty campaign in facebook will be canceled. But the twitter campaign, on the contrary will be active.
Activity: 266
Today, Japan is the most loyal to the cryptocurrencies of the major economies of Asia.

Japan as always is ahead of all. The best technology and far-sighted government. One of the leaders in the field of cryptocurrencies and other novelties.
Have you heard the news that facebook and instagram have banned any advertising related to cryptocurrencies, ICO and binary options?

What a news, it means that bounty campaign in Facebook and Twitter will no longer be? Budbo will cancel them?
Today, Japan is the most loyal to the cryptocurrencies of the major economies of Asia.
Why do you think China and South Korea are trying to ban crypto, they are the future. Such things can affect the success of ICO in some regions.
I read various information about the banning of cryptocurrencies in South Korea. Some sources say that all types of ICO in the country are banned. And in others, that the ban applies only to the conduct of ICO South Korean start-ups.

I also heard about it, it seems that they are allowed to use cryptocurrencies only on certain exchanges.
Why do you think China and South Korea are trying to ban crypto, they are the future. Such things can affect the success of ICO in some regions.
I read various information about the banning of cryptocurrencies in South Korea. Some sources say that all types of ICO in the country are banned. And in others, that the ban applies only to the conduct of ICO South Korean start-ups.
Yes, cryptocurrencies are unstable. In January, prices fell significantly compared to December last year. But soon their growth is possible.

That's for sure, but South Korea has already changed its point of view a little.
Activity: 224
The drop in prices for some crypto is quite ok. Cryptocurrencies are really volatile.

Yes, we saw this last year. The beginning of 2018 should not be stable for crypto.
Activity: 93
The drop in prices for some crypto is quite ok. Cryptocurrencies are really volatile.
I believe that such ICO as Budbo are capable to support cryptocurrencies and interest in them and in ICO projects. Therefore, the more people participate so much better.

I agree, successful ICO support people's interest, it's nice when investments bring good revenue. That's why participation in such projects is very important.

If all ICO were at the level of Budbo, then it would be possible to provide yourself with work and not be afraid to be deceived.
Do you think that participation in bounty programs can be considered a permanent job or is it more like a part-time job?

I think that participating in good bounties like Budbo can help you well. It is interesting and a new direction.
I didn't know that cannabis is so popular among athletes. This will have a positive effect on the development of ICO.

UFC fighters and NBA players are just the tip of the iceberg. Many openly do not talk about it.

Simply, many people think bad about cannabis, forgetting about its usefulness from a medical point of view, and simply about it's relaxing properties for a human.

Especially many of the older generation adhere to this point of view. Although it has long been proven about the medicinal properties of cannabis. I believe that the ICO like Budbo will help you deal with this situation more quickly.

My parents immediately get a stern look when they hear about cannabis or other such stuff Grin Grin

Grin Grin Grin Such a familiar situation Grin
I didn't know that cannabis is so popular among athletes. This will have a positive effect on the development of ICO.

UFC fighters and NBA players are just the tip of the iceberg. Many openly do not talk about it.

Simply, many people think bad about cannabis, forgetting about its usefulness from a medical point of view, and simply about it's relaxing properties for a human.

Especially many of the older generation adhere to this point of view. Although it has long been proven about the medicinal properties of cannabis. I believe that the ICO like Budbo will help you deal with this situation more quickly.

My parents immediately get a stern look when they hear about cannabis or other such stuff Grin Grin
Do you think that participation in bounty programs can be considered a permanent job or is it more like a part-time job?

I think for many it has already become a full-fledged work. I have friends who earn good money on this and tell me about it.

Yes, i know people who are currently engaged in cryptocurrencies, participate in bounty programs, they advised me to pay attention to Budbo, because this project has all chance for success.

I think for many it has already become a full-fledged work. I have friends who earn good money on this and tell me about it.
Pages:
Jump to: