Pages:
Author

Topic: [SALE-$20 mln] Budbo 2.0-supply chain management on a LEGAL global CANNABIS - page 53. (Read 43395 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Can I get Budbo tokens to my ETH address? How long will the tokens be credited?
Activity: 196
In many states of the USA, Canada and in some European countries cannabis legalized. I believe that this gives the adults greater independence in their decisions in comparison with their consumption. On the example of Paragon, Budbo has a great chance of success.

Yes, more and more countries that legalize cannabis. It is proved that it is useful for medical purposes, many athletes have spoken about this many times and advocated for legalization.
Does anyone have problems registering in the Bounty program?

When I registered the form was sent for a long time and dropped a couple of times. You have to wait and try again later.

A friend could not register, but everything is fine already)
Activity: 238

When I registered the form was sent for a long time and dropped a couple of times. You have to wait and try again later.
In many states of the USA, Canada and in some European countries cannabis legalized. I believe that this gives the adults greater independence in their decisions in comparison with their consumption. On the example of Paragon, Budbo has a great chance of success.

What problem do you have?
I read Budbo whitepaper. I think this is an interesting project that deserves attention. Now the cannabis industry is gaining momentum. I wish good luck to the project.

It's true, the staff is experienced, the direction is popular, especially now. Good ICO.
I read Budbo whitepaper. I think this is an interesting project that deserves attention. Now the cannabis industry is gaining momentum. I wish good luck to the project.
how long until ETH shows in Budbo after transfer?  Mine has been done for 30 mins...? I think, maybe any problem?
Have you solved the problem with the ETH transfer?
Activity: 266
Who here at all likes cannabis? Wink

Perhaps there are some people... Wink Cheesy Grin

It seems I'm one of them, probably that's why the project is interesting to me Grin Grin
I'm happy for the project that Budbo has an experienced team and advisors.
Activity: 266
It looks like I missed the good news about Justin Jovanovic. Good addition for the Budbo team.

Perhaps there are some people... Wink Cheesy Grin
how long until ETH shows in Budbo after transfer?  Mine has been done for 30 mins...? I think, maybe any problem?

Heard about some problems with the ETH transfer, try to contact someone from the Budbo team.
Yes, there are usually very few tasks for newbie in bounty campaigns. But in the Budbo signature campaign you can participate.
Here you can register: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-budbo-20-supply-chain-management-on-a-legal-global-cannabis-blockchain-2658594
It's intresting, i'll register and take part in Bounty. Thank's for information. The subject of ICO promptly seemed interesting to me)
I wish you luck in participating in the bounty program.
Justin Jovanovic – COO of investFeed - has joined Budbo’s Token Sale as an ICO Advisor. Very good information.

https://investfeededge.com/justin-jovanovic-coo-investfeed-joined-budbos-token-sale-ico-advisor/

Perhaps in the near future other famous advisors will join to the Budbo team.
wow! again cannabis ICO  Grin

Ha ha, such projects is always interesting, especially when there was ICO as Paragon for example, which had great success.

Budbo has everything to repeat the success of Paragon and even become more successful ICO.
Activity: 252
Justin Jovanovic – COO of investFeed - has joined Budbo’s Token Sale as an ICO Advisor. Very good information.

https://investfeededge.com/justin-jovanovic-coo-investfeed-joined-budbos-token-sale-ico-advisor/
Cool! Heard earlier about this advisor, he consults more projects: NapoleonX, TokenAI, Texcent.
Really? I also heard about these projects, so the experience of the advisor will come in handy in the Budbo team.
I think joining Budbo with such an experienced advisor is an indicator of the level of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: