Pages:
Author

Topic: [SALE-$20 mln] Budbo 2.0-supply chain management on a LEGAL global CANNABIS - page 52. (Read 43395 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Do you think that participation in bounty programs can be considered a permanent job or is it more like a part-time job?
What do you think about the drop in prices for some crypto? Now many are worried about investing in cryptocurrencies. But such jumps in price are not new.

I think this is a temporary phenomenon, China and South Korea have influenced prices and the general panic has supported. Many believe that after the Chinese new year, the cryptocurrencies will stabilize and continue to grow.

Many have such a point of view, I also tend to this. I think closer to the middle of the year, crypto will grow in price, and by the end of the year there will be stable growth. Budbo is a promising project and it will do him good.
Activity: 266
I didn't know that cannabis is so popular among athletes. This will have a positive effect on the development of ICO.

UFC fighters and NBA players are just the tip of the iceberg. Many openly do not talk about it.

Simply, many people think bad about cannabis, forgetting about its usefulness from a medical point of view, and simply about it's relaxing properties for a human.
I believe that such ICO as Budbo are capable to support cryptocurrencies and interest in them and in ICO projects. Therefore, the more people participate so much better.

I agree, successful ICO support people's interest, it's nice when investments bring good revenue. That's why participation in such projects is very important.

From the success of Budbo, there are many who wish to participate in ICO and bounty. It is necessary to continue the same way!
The Token sale is going very well!!

Show that the pre-sale was sold out 10 days in advance and the tier 1 was also sold 8 days advance. Now in tier 2 @ 0.28 USD

Go Budbo go!!!!!

This only confirms people's interest in Budbo. Still ahead!
What do you think about the drop in prices for some crypto? Now many are worried about investing in cryptocurrencies. But such jumps in price are not new.

I think this is a temporary phenomenon, China and South Korea have influenced prices and the general panic has supported. Many believe that after the Chinese new year, the cryptocurrencies will stabilize and continue to grow.
Activity: 123
Merit: 15
The Token sale is going very well!!

Show that the pre-sale was sold out 10 days in advance and the tier 1 was also sold 8 days advance. Now in tier 2 @ 0.28 USD

Go Budbo go!!!!!
I didn't know that cannabis is so popular among athletes. This will have a positive effect on the development of ICO.

UFC fighters and NBA players are just the tip of the iceberg. Many openly do not talk about it.
I believe that such ICO as Budbo are capable to support cryptocurrencies and interest in them and in ICO projects. Therefore, the more people participate so much better.

I agree, successful ICO support people's interest, it's nice when investments bring good revenue. That's why participation in such projects is very important.
Who here at all likes cannabis? Wink

Perhaps there are some people... Wink Cheesy Grin

It seems I'm one of them, probably that's why the project is interesting to me Grin Grin

I think people who love cannabis are much more than can participate in this ICO Smiley They simply do not know about this possibility

It's true, I try to tell as many friends and acquaintances as possible about this possibility, because these are good investments.
Activity: 252
Who here at all likes cannabis? Wink

Perhaps there are some people... Wink Cheesy Grin

It seems I'm one of them, probably that's why the project is interesting to me Grin Grin

I think people who love cannabis are much more than can participate in this ICO Smiley They simply do not know about this possibility

Yes it is true, therefore ICO directed at this can become popular and profitable for investors. The legalization of cannabis is now under way, a profitable business.
Former NBA player Brad Miller said that he will open shops with cannabis for sportmens and everybody who needs cannabis for medical purposes.

This is a very good idea in terms of business. Former player Stephen Jackson also speaks for cannabis in the NBA.
Former NBA player Brad Miller said that he will open shops with cannabis for sportmens and everybody who needs cannabis for medical purposes.
Activity: 196
In many states of the USA, Canada and in some European countries cannabis legalized. I believe that this gives the adults greater independence in their decisions in comparison with their consumption. On the example of Paragon, Budbo has a great chance of success.

Yes, more and more countries that legalize cannabis. It is proved that it is useful for medical purposes, many athletes have spoken about this many times and advocated for legalization.

Many UFC fighters using cannabis after fights, to relax and dont't feel such a pain. Among them, many times the question of legalization at the sports level was raised.

I remember Nate Diaz was smoking cannabis on press conference right after his fight with Conor McGregor Grin He got a fine after it Grin

I remember this, Nate relaxed after the fight Grin Grin Grin
In many states of the USA, Canada and in some European countries cannabis legalized. I believe that this gives the adults greater independence in their decisions in comparison with their consumption. On the example of Paragon, Budbo has a great chance of success.

Yes, more and more countries that legalize cannabis. It is proved that it is useful for medical purposes, many athletes have spoken about this many times and advocated for legalization.

Many UFC fighters using cannabis after fights, to relax and dont't feel such a pain. Among them, many times the question of legalization at the sports level was raised.

I remember Nate Diaz was smoking cannabis on press conference right after his fight with Conor McGregor Grin He got a fine after it Grin

Activity: 196
Can I get Budbo tokens to my ETH address? How long will the tokens be credited?

This may take a little longer than it takes usual
Pages:
Jump to: