Pages:
Author

Topic: [SALE-$20 mln] Budbo 2.0-supply chain management on a LEGAL global CANNABIS - page 55. (Read 43395 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Legal global cannabis well done hope you project success..cannabis Cool
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
In general, this type of ICO attracted attention almost immediately, the direction is now very popular.
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
How is this coin going for a hardcap of over $40 million usd? Paragon is the only cannabis block chain project I have seen yet that truly offers innovative solutions. I'm not sayin this project will fail, and by the looks of the ICO sale you guys have a lot to play with, I'm just saying how is this project worth more than Paragon...for example?  The road map and idea looks decent, but as one from Las Vegas and Boston I can already see how logistically many ideas will simply not work due to local restrictions from the state government never mind federal.
That's why i will participate in translation campaign, and maybe something else.
Activity: 266
In Reddit Bounty Campaign posts and comments with negative karma will be considered invalid, but guys on reddit likes to much to scream about anything they dont't like)
Wow, it's really cool, congrats to every one who who participates!
Congratulations to all investors and holders of the tokens, Budbo has achieved its presale target of selling 20 million tokens! The main thing is not to stop there and continue!
I think receiving payment will be logical to convert the tokens into a cryptocurrency like bitcoin or ethereum.
You must join Telegram and PM. By the way special rewards for translation into Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
If you added to the translation campaign and want to translate to any language, you also need to maintain this post throughout the bounty campaign, if I understand correctly.
I think there are many volunteers for testing this product) But we only have to participate in the bounty campaign.
Activity: 252
It would be very nice to take part in the product testing) In roadmap there is such a point. Need volunteers?
Thank you, I've already found. I will participate.
Activity: 252
I think this is an interesting project and worth attention. And also the team looks reliable. Is there a bounty campaign?
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
The funds will appear in your account wallets only after your cryptocurrency transaction gets 6 confirmations. You will receive an email about the successful deposit.

Please note that if your balance is sufficient for the minimum purchase, the purchase of BUBO tokens with the deposited funds is completed automatically, and you skip Step 3.

If you have a promo-code please enter it in Step 3 before your deposit
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Hi
Seeing as how you can elect your eth wallet

Can the online budbo website accept transfers straight from an exchange wallet?
 And then obviously the elected eth wallet is a MEW address
Tokens will be distributed at the end of the token sale , for now u simply  to give your MEW address where you wish to get the token
TIER 1 END ! TIER 2 START NOW

1 BUBO = 0.28$

Tier 2 Tokens 58 507,321 / 25 000 000 BUBOs
Last Updated 2018-01-28 00:21:55 UTC
TOKENS SOLD

Tokens 35 058 507,321 / 170 000 000 BUBOs (Hardcap)
Last Updated 2018-01-28 00:21:55 UTC[/b]
https://www.thecannabist.co/2017/10/11/colorado-marijuana-sales-august-2017-tax-data/89751/

In 2017, Colorado has eclipsed $1 billion in marijuana sales in eight months. In 2016, it took 10 months to reach that mark.
 Colorado sold roughly 20X that amount worth of cannabis in 2017 in 8 short months . I'm wondering how many trillions of dollars will be dumped into this industry within 10 years
Pages:
Jump to: