Pages:
Author

Topic: ❎ [SALES OPEN] LEALANA PHYSICAL SILVER MONERO (XMR) - 3-coin sets~ ⭕️ - page 3. (Read 14027 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I just calculated how much in FIAT I paid using today's XMR prices for set #5 on 6/13 including funding and it's close to $5500 USD. Grin

Ugh...getting flashbacks to the times I paid in cheap LTC for what would become $1000/oz silver.    Cheesy

Back in those days smoothie was a huuuge troll and we'd frequently tussle over any silly thing.

Now we're just boring old men, counting our Monero and collecting coins.   Cry

Times sure have changed. Some of us had to grow up.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
I just calculated how much in FIAT I paid using today's XMR prices for set #5 on 6/13 including funding and it's close to $5500 USD. Grin

Ugh...getting flashbacks to the times I paid in cheap LTC for what would become $1000/oz silver.    Cheesy

Back in those days smoothie was a huuuge troll and we'd frequently tussle over any silly thing.

Now we're just boring old men, counting our Monero and collecting coins.   Cry
legendary
If anyone wants an accurate price in XMR + shipping just PM me and I can get you a total.

Activity: 1873
Merit: 840
Keep what's important, and know who's your friend
Will smoothie be able to sell all the sets before they become too expensive to fund? Smiley  

That's exactly what I was wondering as well...we'll see.

Makes them even more rare... I love these coins and have been eying them since day 1, but I just can't force my self to pull that trigger with all of this going on, haha.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ lolz...

The only thing that tops these coins in terms of price in fiat are luigi1111's 1 oz gold coins that has 1000 xmr on it.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Will smoothie be able to sell all the sets before they become too expensive to fund? Smiley  

Makes them even more rare... I love these coins and have been eying them since day 1, but I just can't force my self to pull that trigger with all of this going on, haha.

Activity: 1873
Merit: 840
Keep what's important, and know who's your friend

legendary

legendary

LOL.. I was just thinking this myself! Glad I got one early! Cheesy
Activity: 679
Merit: 526
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
Been watching these as well, looking at the OP it states either .62btc or 220xmr, that needs to be revised right smoothie?

Yes. Just PM me if you want an accurate price. Market is moving too much.

You don't say? +76% since you posted this message 1 day ago Cheesy
legendary
Been watching these as well, looking at the OP it states either .62btc or 220xmr, that needs to be revised right smoothie?

According to current preev rate, .62 BTC = 359.00 USD =

Amazing difference what a few days will make! Cheesy

Amazing indeed what a few key changes can do to a market.  Smiley
legendary

Yes. Just PM me if you want an accurate price. Market is moving too much.
Activity: 679
Merit: 526

Amazing what a few days will make! Cheesy

I think set #12 was like $1200 around when it ended.  smoothie, you need to buy that yacht some day!
legendary

Amazing difference what a few days will make! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
I got into XMR just after smothie released this series (+ a good friend insisted that I should get some XMR and learn the fundamentals).
When I first heard about XMR was my reaction; just another alt.
But when smoothie made so much effort into creating this series, then did I consider if there was more to it than "just another alt".

I must say, the timing of releasing these coins have been perfect, these coins are worth a small fortune now in face value alone.
The early buyers (specially those that paid in BTC) really got rewarded.

Not sure if smoothie has a crypto-crystal-ball - in any case well done sir Smiley

No doubt for those that bought in, but for people like me who were on the sidelines, they are far too expensive for me to buy funded now.  I collect the coins, not focus on the funding, especially for many alts.   I think these are the most beautiful coins ever made, but I wish there was a unfunded version offered.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
I got into XMR just after smothie released this series (+ a good friend insisted that I should get some XMR and learn the fundamentals).
When I first heard about XMR was my reaction; just another alt.
But when smoothie made so much effort into creating this series, then did I consider if there was more to it than "just another alt".

I must say, the timing of releasing these coins have been perfect, these coins are worth a small fortune now in face value alone.
The early buyers (specially those that paid in BTC) really got rewarded.

Not sure if smoothie has a crypto-crystal-ball - in any case well done sir Smiley
legendary

Max mintage of sets is static at 250 sets.

Yes the highest number ever to be on a set will be 250.

I have not decided on how many sets I plan to auction. In fact, I don't think I even know as I do not pre-plan them out with the exception of the initial two auctions of sets #1 thru #10. When I put out auctions it is kind of a random thing when there is an open moment to post one.

Hope that helps.

Smiley

Excellent, thank you kindly!

I really love these coins, they are probably the nicest ones I own, TBH.

I look forward to winning another set!  Cool
legendary

Hey smoothie,

Is this still the plan for the end run/long term? Thank you.

Maximum Mintage: 250 of each coin type

So will there ever be a number higher than 250 on the coin?

How many sets are you planning to auction? I know this is just 12 so far, but are you planning on just keeping this up until a certain number or how have you been dealing with the demand so far? Thanks again. Smiley

Max mintage of sets is static at 250 sets.

Yes the highest number ever to be on a set will be 250.

I have not decided on how many sets I plan to auction. In fact, I don't think I even know as I do not pre-plan them out with the exception of the initial two auctions of sets #1 thru #10. When I put out auctions it is kind of a random thing when there is an open moment to post one.

Hope that helps.

Smiley
legendary

Hey smoothie,

Is this still the plan for the end run/long term? Thank you.

Maximum Mintage: 250 of each coin type

So will there ever be a number higher than 250 on the coin?

How many sets are you planning to auction? I know this is just 12 so far, but are you planning on just keeping this up until a certain number or how have you been dealing with the demand so far? Thanks again. Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: