Pages:
Author

Topic: ❎ [SALES OPEN] LEALANA PHYSICAL SILVER MONERO (XMR) - 3-coin sets~ ⭕️ - page 4. (Read 14027 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
I received the coins Cheesy
Everything is perfect! Thank you very much!
legendary
Finally got my set #5 today, thanks smoothie, these are really fine coins, I expect they will grade very well! Smiley

Edit - Can you send me a digital copy of the coa's at some point? I assume they will be pgp signed as well so I can prove ownership when they are worth millions of dollars someday? Grin

PM sent with info you requested.
legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1127
derp
Got my set... and DAYUM these are fine looking coins! Exceptional work and much thanks, smoothie

legendary
Finally got my set #5 today, thanks smoothie, these are really fine coins, I expect they will grade very well! Smiley

Edit - Can you send me a digital copy of the coa's at some point? I assume they will be pgp signed as well so I can prove ownership when they are worth millions of dollars someday? Grin

Yes I will send over shortly.

Is it more preferred that I sign the certificate information? I mean it is signed with the private spend key of the coin already.

Let me know.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

legendary
orders have been shipped. Spent a few hours at USPS.

Will be PMing people their tracking numbers.

I think I funded my orders, never got a confirm from you so just checking in. Thx

If it shipped, then yes that is the confirmation it was funded from my end on checking it.

Sorry for not confirming prior. It's been a crazy few days and weeks.

My apologies  Smiley

I believe I sent you a tracking number??
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency

I think I funded my orders, never got a confirm from you so just checking in. Thx
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1127
derp
UPDATE: For any one who has ordered physical monero coins from me and has received funding addresses and has funded their coins will have their order shipped out Monday or Tuesday Hawaiian Standard Time of this week. Tracking numbers will be provided. Thank you to all who ordered thus far.

Orders that need to be funded still will be shipped once I am able to generate certificates/check funding for the coins after they are fully funded.

Lastly, if you have not received funding addresses for the coins you ordered, they will be sent to you this week.

legendary
UPDATE: For any one who has ordered physical monero coins from me and has received funding addresses and has funded their coins will have their order shipped out Monday or Tuesday Hawaiian Standard Time of this week. Tracking numbers will be provided. Thank you to all who ordered thus far.

Orders that need to be funded still will be shipped once I am able to generate certificates/check funding for the coins after they are fully funded.

Lastly, if you have not received funding addresses for the coins you ordered, they will be sent to you this week.
legendary
I received my coins and it looks like I've made a YUUUGE mistake.  I've basically thrown away 175 Monero!  These coins are so perfect and so beautiful, I'll never be able to part with them or peel them.  DAMN IT SMOOTHIE!!

Got anymore left?  Grin

I do. Just with a 4-5 week delay. This time delay should start coming down as time moves on. Like in a week it will be 3-4 weeks and the following week after that will be 2-3 weeks and will stay around 2-3 weeks for new orders from there on out.

I work slow and like to make sure I get things right the first time.

Glad you like the coins  Grin
Activity: 679
Merit: 526
I received my coins and it looks like I've made a YUUUGE mistake.  I've basically thrown away 175 Monero!  These coins are so perfect and so beautiful, I'll never be able to part with them or peel them.  DAMN IT SMOOTHIE!!

Got anymore left?  Grin
legendary
i'd like to order, what is the current eta?

4-5 weeks currently.

Activity: 667
Merit: 500
i'd like to order, what is the current eta?
legendary
I'm just seeing these for the first time. Lovely design smoothie.

Hey Kialara, long time no see/talk.

Thanks for the compliment.  Smiley
Activity: 548
Merit: 788
I'm just seeing these for the first time. Lovely design smoothie.
legendary
Auction 1 and Auction 2 sets will be shipping out today in the next 4 hours.

Will contact those who won a set with tracking information.
legendary
Update: Currently all new orders will have a 5-6 week delay due to high volume of orders.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: