Pages:
Author

Topic: ❎ [SALES OPEN] LEALANA PHYSICAL SILVER MONERO (XMR) - 3-coin sets~ ⭕️ - page 5. (Read 14027 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Beautiful coins! You've made me research Monero and I like it... kudos good sir.

Thanks @Dazedfool. Please feel free to share what you've found out about Monero which you like, when you have time.  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1127
derp
Beautiful coins! You've made me research Monero and I like it... kudos good sir.
legendary
looks like I'll just post the # of sets available in the thread subject title. As of this post 19 sets remain based on my previous post ^.
legendary
Hey, just a heads up to anyone wanting to purchase the MONERO 3-coin silver sets.

DUE TO HIGH DEMAND IN ORDER TOTALS, I HAVE 22 SETS LEFT THAT CAN BE SHIPPED OUT IN THE TIME FRAME OF 2-3 WEEKS FROM THE DATE OF PAYMENT. Sales after those remaining sets will be delayed another 2-3 weeks on top of the 2-3 weeks (so more like 5-6 weeks).

I told myself that if I sold a particular number of sets that I would give myself X amount of days and I am upon that number already in sales.

Since this is a very tedious process and want to make sure I get everything 100% correct with all sets, that I am giving myself enough time.

Anyone ordering after that threshold (the 22 remaining sets for sale) has been met will be notified of the longer delay before they make payment. And they will need to acknowledge they are okay with such a long delay.

So in short ,if you do not want to wait a long time, either purchase now or wait until I have a shorter delay set on turn around for orders.

Those of you who have requested sets but have not made payment may lose your order spot and have to wait longer if someone ends up paying before you for sets they ordered.

It's first come first serve. I will post the number of remaining sets on this thread available with the 2-3 week time frame from payment to shipment as they are bought.

Thank you to all who have ordered my coins thus far.
legendary

SALES OPEN AND ACCEPTING ORDERS

LEALANA PHYSICAL MONERO SILVER 3-COIN SET

they look nice. keep up th good work, smoothie.

I was waiting for one of these physical coin offerings to be worthy of being the "standard" (relative to Casacius's coins' reverence) Monero physical coin... and smoothie's looks really good Smiley maybe they'll be it

What does everything mean? The Hawaiian is interesting. Esperanto/Latin might be interesting.

The hawaiian is translated as: "Decentralized - Private - Electronic/Digital"

What does Lealana mean?

It is just a name, no meaning. Kind of like Casascius didn't have a meaning (not to my knowledge).

Well let me back pedal...perhaps there is a meaning, and if there is, I don't know it. =)

https://casascius.wordpress.com/about/

Casascius is a name I made up before ever deciding I would use it for a coin project. The root, “CASAS”, is a simple acronym for the phrase “call a spade a spade”, to which I added an ending I thought would make it sound like a personified Shakespearean or Roman sort of name. It is properly pronounced “ka-SAY-shuss”, though I am not bothered by the variations I hear.

OT:
Smoothie is it correct that Lealana is pronounced "Leala-hu"

Okay to be a bit more open about LEALANA, it has a meaning to me, but the literal meaning of "LEALANA" I have no idea what it means.

Of course I would prefer not to share this meaning as it is of a personal nature to me.  Smiley

@Took, "Leala-hu"?

Well it's not a yacht: http://www.st.nmfs.noaa.gov/st1/CoastGuard/VesselByName.html

Cheesy

It isn't "google-able" to find its true meaning (to me).

Now that would be awesome, naming a boat that..."THE LEALANA"
legendary
--snip
@Took, "Leala-hu"?

Sorry I remembered wrong, I found the old litcointalk thread, its pronounced LAY-UH-LANA, right?

Yeah that's correct.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
--snip
@Took, "Leala-hu"?

Sorry I remembered wrong, I found the old litcointalk thread, its pronounced LAY-UH-LANA, right?
Activity: 679
Merit: 526

I was waiting for one of these physical coin offerings to be worthy of being the "standard" (relative to Casacius's coins' reverence) Monero physical coin... and smoothie's looks really good Smiley maybe they'll be it

What does everything mean? The Hawaiian is interesting. Esperanto/Latin might be interesting.

What does Lealana mean?

It is just a name, no meaning. Kind of like Casascius didn't have a meaning (not to my knowledge).

Well let me back pedal...perhaps there is a meaning, and if there is, I don't know it. =)

Casascius is a name I made up before ever deciding I would use it for a coin project. The root, “CASAS”, is a simple acronym for the phrase “call a spade a spade”, to which I added an ending I thought would make it sound like a personified Shakespearean or Roman sort of name. It is properly pronounced “ka-SAY-shuss”, though I am not bothered by the variations I hear.

OT:

Okay to be a bit more open about LEALANA, it has a meaning to me, but the literal meaning of "LEALANA" I have no idea what it means.

Of course I would prefer not to share this meaning as it is of a personal nature to me.  Smiley

@Took, "Leala-hu"?

Well it's not a yacht: http://www.st.nmfs.noaa.gov/st1/CoastGuard/VesselByName.html
legendary

What does Lealana mean?

OT:

@Took, "Leala-hu"?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all

What does Lealana mean?

OT:
legendary

What does Lealana mean?

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

What does Lealana mean?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
legendary
Are all the coins from #11 on picked "randomly"? Is there any process or guarantee to have below a certain number?

Outside of an auction for a specific number(s) the answer is no.

I probably won't do too many more auctions of specific numbers.

The numbers are picked at random. I would prefer not to have too much book keeping on who gets what serial number.

This gives the auction winners (current and future winners) an incentive of paying the premium on their bid.

I'll probably post up another auction if any one wants a "low" number.
Activity: 1873
Merit: 840
Keep what's important, and know who's your friend
Are all the coins from #11 on picked "randomly"? Is there any process or guarantee to have below a certain number?
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
i like it very good design Smiley
legendary
I am now accepting orders.

See main post for details.
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
Meh...  Not the "best of breed" when it's #13th.

If market cap is your measure of quality, Monero is probably not for you.
I didn't bring up "best of breed" which is in the eye of the beholder.  And, you're right, it's not for me.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 795
Merit: 514
Meh...  Not the "best of breed" when it's #13th.

If market cap is your measure of quality, Monero is probably not for you.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
These coins look very nice.  But, why Monero???   Undecided

Because Monero is *the* best-of-breed altcoin.

For one thing, it's already 100% fungible at both protocol and socioeconomic levels, thanks to Science®.

For another, it has a vibrant dev/supporter ecosystem.

I could go on, but will instead invite you to pursue the links in my sig.

Welcome to Monero Mountain!   Cool
Meh...  Not the "best of breed" when it's #13th.   Roll Eyes  Bitcoin is fungible.  Litecoin is fungible.   Lips sealed   
I wanted smoothie to answer, not a Monero mouthpiece/bull.  Were you paid to create this physical coin for Monero?  Or, was this a deep, personal interest into Monero?  If this was a Bitcoin coin, I would not hesitate to buy this.  But, because it's Monero...   Sad

BTC and LTC are fungible only at the protocol level.  Blacklisted coins demonstrate they are not fungible at the socioeconomic level.
Pages:
Jump to: