Pages:
Author

Topic: Samsung To Accept Cryptocurrencies As Payments- Good or Bad? - page 2. (Read 1991 times)

copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
something is not in a hurry they are with this introduction, I think Chinese manufacturers before introducing cryptocurrency in their gadgets
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
I was surfing reddit and I stumbled on this post: https://news.livecoinwatch.com/samsung-makes-cryptopayments-possible/
It says that soon, Samsung, the IT giants from Korea are planning to start accepting cryptocurrencies as means of payments. Is this a right step in the right direction for Bitcoin and Alts alike or is this bad news for us?

Mass acceptance of bitcoin and the others is very important in establishing the image of cryptocurrency, if this would happen then its a very good moves for cryptocurrency to be adapted by the others, technology is upgrading time by time, and so with people on earth.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
I was surfing reddit and I stumbled on this post: https://news.livecoinwatch.com/samsung-makes-cryptopayments-possible/
It says that soon, Samsung, the IT giants from Korea are planning to start accepting cryptocurrencies as means of payments. Is this a right step in the right direction for Bitcoin and Alts alike or is this bad news for us?

This is a good sign that cryptocurrency is now slowly accepted and becoming mainstream. The bad thing is some people in the cryptocurrency world too is seeing it as threat. Come on, if cryptocurrency is accepted already it means high value to cryptocurrency. Utilizing it in many ways and when many companies embrace it, just be happy you are already one of the pioneer.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
any global and known company that accepts cryptocurrency payments, or even if they announce that they interested in anything related with blockchain technology or cryptocurrencies, that is a very good thing for all of us and all crypto ecosystem.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core

If it will be true. That is great news for cryptocurrency. That is the part of adoptation. and with that way cryptocurrencies incresing awareness..
That is great news. Samsung is very big company.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
I don't know how good it is. But the price is not affected. The time has passed when the good news influenced the price growth. Now the price is controlled by manipulators with large amounts in the balance.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
It will definitely be a good news for the entire crypto world if such company accept cryptocurrency. If Samsung accept cryptocurrency as means of payment for service I am sure it will also encourage other big companies in the world to accept it.
copper member
Activity: 196
So more big companies crypto accept, the better it is for crypto. That's why i like this news very well. If people see that even big companies like samsung crypto accept, trust in crypto will certainly grow.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
One of the world's largest technology companies accepts crypto currency as payment for goods and services. I do not understand why you even thought that this news should be something bad. It's great!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I think Samsung accepts electronic payment is good news. Samsung is a large technology corporation in the world. It has a great impact on the world economy. Samsung's acceptance of electronic money will give investors confidence. The electronic money market will be vibrant.

That's true. Samsung is a big company, I think many peoples in this whole world know about Samsung. It will be a great progress if Samsung accepts crypto as a payment. I hope other companies accept crypto as a payment method.
Activity: 91
This is definitely a good thing. In the future, more companies will support cryptocurrency payments in the future. The cryptocurrency is about to change for all humanity.
Activity: 434
of course, this is fresh news in crypto. If this is the price, of course, will be lifted with the crypto policies from Samsung. Samsung is a great company and has had enough of the names in the world. Crypto enters therein necessarily also make Samsung and crypto has an advantage and this is a pretty good thing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114

This is great news and in the future it will undoubtedly bear fruit. But as we see, in a bear market, even such cool news does not play a big role.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
This is great news! The more global brands and companies will accept crypto currency, the better. Then immediately and the rate will rise and it's cool
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
when many companies receive payments using crypto currencies this is certainly good news, the company indirectly introduces crypto currencies to the public, especially if the company has quite a lot of customers each year, this will certainly pump the price of crypto currencies slowly
Activity: 700

I think its good news for crypto community. If big company like samsung accepting cryptocurrency for payment, others company will follow. Its right step for cryptocurrency and i am believe cryptocurrency will growing bigger
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
I think Samsung accepts electronic payment is good news. Samsung is a large technology corporation in the world. It has a great impact on the world economy. Samsung's acceptance of electronic money will give investors confidence. The electronic money market will be vibrant.
Activity: 466
Merit: 5
It is a welcome development to the Crypto lovers. It will be a very big boost  to Cryptocurrencies. Wider acceptability of cryptocurrencies is one of the needed catalyst. 
Activity: 684
If bitcoin is easy to use in everyday life, I think more people will use it, for me it is a positive side.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
It is good if the samsung accept cryptocurrency as payment because it helps to promote cryptocurrency to the whole world. Because we know samsung is one of the most popular in our world and every country knows this company.
Pages:
Jump to: