Pages:
Author

Topic: Samsung To Accept Cryptocurrencies As Payments- Good or Bad? - page 6. (Read 1991 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
I think that it is a good thing for the cryptosphere. For a big company like samsung to be accepting crytocurrencies as a means of payment, it shows that more people are becoming to be more accepting of the system and this is definitely good news for the community, as it might also lead to a growth in the system.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
That's great for cryptocurrecny, because it can create a price that goes up again with a green market.
We have held back all this dryness because the market is always red.

With the news like this I make sure this is good news for Bitcoin.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Anyone accepting crypto is good news for mass adoption, we have an insanely long way to go yet though. Tech companies will most likely be the first to adopt it like Samsung but soon the whole world will
Hopefully it will be a prerequisite for companies and organizations to accept payment by crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
I was surfing reddit and I stumbled on this post: https://news.livecoinwatch.com/samsung-makes-cryptopayments-possible/
It says that soon, Samsung, the IT giants from Korea are planning to start accepting cryptocurrencies as means of payments. Is this a right step in the right direction for Bitcoin and Alts alike or is this bad news for us?
Why would it be a bad news? If this was true of course this is good for us. A big company were going to use a crypto means a good impression in public. Saying it is safe to use crypto because a company like them are using or accepting payments in crypto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
Anyone accepting crypto is good news for mass adoption, we have an insanely long way to go yet though. Tech companies will most likely be the first to adopt it like Samsung but soon the whole world will
Activity: 133
It is good for the Samsung lovers but it will be better if  all over the world will allow cryptocurrency payments for all Samsung items.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
It is a good idea if sumsung allow payments with crypto because that will attract crypto traders and with bitcoin rising this is the perfect opportunity to earn lot of profits .
Good news because it shows adoptions as cryptocurrency. Accepting as payments will have the users adopt this blockchain technology. Absolutely it attracts users so best to invest in bitcoin with good future awaits.
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
It is a good idea if sumsung allow payments with crypto because that will attract crypto traders and with bitcoin rising this is the perfect opportunity to earn lot of profits .
Activity: 119
If you are up to date so you will know that they defuted this news.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
A spokesman for the company gave an official response on behalf of Samsung, saying that this information is not true. Hardly anyone needs problems with the law.
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
I was surfing reddit and I stumbled on this post: https://news.livecoinwatch.com/samsung-makes-cryptopayments-possible/
It says that soon, Samsung, the IT giants from Korea are planning to start accepting cryptocurrencies as means of payments. Is this a right step in the right direction for Bitcoin and Alts alike or is this bad news for us?

serious? if that's true, i think they will make own token instead of using existing cryptocurrency like bitcoin, ethereum and others. because it is more profitable for them
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
Samsung is most popular mobile and electronic based company in the world.Samsung will accept the crypto currency as a payment is good the people.Now the people are more aware about the cryptocurrency .It has a great future and people can believe on it.
Activity: 86
this is great news! I will be only happy for these companies and their buyers. because this is a big step in the future and this will clearly distinguish them among competitors.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs

I'm not sure this news is falid or not. but I think this is only part of the rumor, I think I will believe when the management of samsung who stated it directly in their site. the possibility of this news is incorrect
Activity: 196
Samsung is a South Korean multinational electronics company and has been recognized globally as an industry leader in technology here in the Philippines. So knowing this development that Samsung is planning to accept or is already accepting cryptocurrencies as payments then this is good to us bitcoin users. This is another way of supporting bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to make it better and stronger in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
This is not a bad story at all. I see this as a good step towards to cryptocurrencies. If the news is true, then it will make an effect to the industry I think
Activity: 70
it's definitely a good signal for the crypto market. hope apple will start accepting crypto soon =)
Activity: 23
I think it is good, because these actions will motivate more people to know electronic money and large corporations apply, the user more confidence in the BTC.
Activity: 23
It is a good thing that Samsung is accepting payments through BTC. Slowly, a lot of the giants in the commercial industry will slowly adopt to this crypto market because they are seeing that it is growing. And they have this realization that they need some stake in here too.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768

That's good news when a big company starts accepting cryptocurrencys. It just shows again that the acceptance of cryptocurrency increases when even such a big company like Samsung crypto support and accepting it. That's why I think there's nothing bad about this news. Hopefully, other big companies will follow Samsung and soon accept cryptocurrency. I think such companies benefit from something like that. Even if this may not make more sales, it is a positive and good public relation work.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: