Pages:
Author

Topic: Samsung To Accept Cryptocurrencies As Payments- Good or Bad? - page 9. (Read 1991 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
It really surprises me that they're immediately going to start accepting multiple cryptocurrencies.
From the article:
Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP), Ethereum (ETH), Steem, and Dash.

Now, I did some further research and it appears that Samsung is said to have denied the claim.
https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/07/23/samsung-coppay-cryptocurrency-baltics/
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
I am still not sure about its authenticity but if true then it can really be a very promising development. I hope things work well and more news like this comes in and the trust of the general public on cryptos extends and only news like this make it possible.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
This is great news. I think that this event can provoke the process of growth of the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
It is surely the right step because crypto is our future and step by step many big companies will implement it to their systems.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I was surfing reddit and I stumbled on this post: https://news.livecoinwatch.com/samsung-makes-cryptopayments-possible/
It says that soon, Samsung, the IT giants from Korea are planning to start accepting cryptocurrencies as means of payments. Is this a right step in the right direction for Bitcoin and Alts alike or is this bad news for us?

In my opinion, this news is really good news because it can help development of cryptocurrency in this world. If samsung plan to use cryptocurrency as alternative payment in their transaction, so many people will know and interested with crypto currency. Use of crypto as a payment can helpfull us to transaction and payment cashless and fast. Many demands of crypto currency can increase the value of crypto and of course it can give big advantages to us who have crypto.
Activity: 109
If its not a fake news then its gonna be huge for all crypto. Samsung is a big company and just knowing that they will accept crypto for payment will surely gets the cryptoworld excited.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
Even if a brand like Samsung really puts such a thing into action, this will incredibly fluctuate the prices of crypto money. But I think this kind of news is yellow journalism at the moment.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
I think this a very good cooperation between Samsung and the industry will be more and more people who are interested in and know her.  Moreover, the company Samsung is also very large and users are also very large. With this, it will be easy to attract new investors to enter the crypto world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
How can this be bad news Huh Definitely good news, but it is stated that it is fake news. But fake news about tech giant Samsung with cryptocurrency might sometimes be good news.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Of course it is a good news for whole crypto community. When huge corporations accept crypto currencies the demand for them will increase in times. I am waiting for new big players in crypto.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
This is a good omen for crypto. with cryptosystems use this means will raise the value of the crypto course. thus certainly have become more and more Crypto functions and be trusted by many people. slowly surely crypto will be bigger and begin to experience the increased lot if start getting support.
Activity: 134
Merit: 5
that's good news, in the future i hope  more companies will receive payments with bitcoin. of course this will have a good impact, and hopefully bitcoin will be legal in my country.
Activity: 73
It is definitely a good news. Samsung customers can pay with bitcoin which lead to more people buying bitcoin, which in turn lead to more volume in bitcoin, which eventually helps bitcoin to go higher in value.
I dont see anything bad about this.
Activity: 630
Korea is confirmed to be one of the most favorable countries in the cryptocurrency market, it is a great pleasure to read that a world giant like Samsung is thinking of starting to accept cryptocurrencies. I hope that there are more and more world-class companies that open the doors to cryptocurrencies to promote their development
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
How in the heck could this be bad news op? If true, this could help cryptocurrencies. As Bitcoin and the crypto market continues to grow in popularity over time, more and more companies will accept crypto as an alternative payment method. The only problem is the extreme volatility of the cryptocurrency market which needs to reduce with time so that companies would not face any issues making it more feasible in the long run.
Activity: 560
I was surfing reddit and I stumbled on this post: https://news.livecoinwatch.com/samsung-makes-cryptopayments-possible/
It says that soon, Samsung, the IT giants from Korea are planning to start accepting cryptocurrencies as means of payments. Is this a right step in the right direction for Bitcoin and Alts alike or is this bad news for us?
this is good news in my opinion because the presence of bitcoin has started many received bykak business as their official payment instrument, so we can use bitcoin to buy their products with bitcoin we have in my opinion is great
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
It is just a little step for the crypto's spreading so I think that there are not any cases why could it be bad at all. Crypto is a key to our bright future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
That good, its a sign that the light has began to shine little by little which is niche out all the light shine that will shine (flourish), its great crypto is moving to total world acceptance as a means of exchange
Activity: 224
From my point of view it’s a very good news for us. Crypto currency is more popular day by day and it also develop their platforms . If the big company like Samsung accepting crypto it will be great news.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Sure, that's really great.
The crypto is accepted as a payment, which will help to make crypto more effective. Moreover, it also attracts many investors and is interested in Cryptocurrency.
I really like this.
Pages:
Jump to: