Pages:
Author

Topic: Samsung To Accept Cryptocurrencies As Payments- Good or Bad? - page 5. (Read 1991 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
I was surfing reddit and I stumbled on this post: https://news.livecoinwatch.com/samsung-makes-cryptopayments-possible/
It says that soon, Samsung, the IT giants from Korea are planning to start accepting cryptocurrencies as means of payments. Is this a right step in the right direction for Bitcoin and Alts alike or is this bad news for us?
It is good but I hope that they are really supporting cryptocurrency and not trying to make a first app before Apple have been doing that to be one step further, as a better company competition.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
The acceptance of cryptocurrency as a means of payment is a great news for the cryptocurrency space and Enthusiasts in particular. Samsung being a highly reputable tech firm is taking the lead in cryptocurrency acceptance. I do hope that other tech firms would join in the revolution for decentralized currency.
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
I was surfing reddit and I stumbled on this post: https://news.livecoinwatch.com/samsung-makes-cryptopayments-possible/
It says that soon, Samsung, the IT giants from Korea are planning to start accepting cryptocurrencies as means of payments. Is this a right step in the right direction for Bitcoin and Alts alike or is this bad news for us?

That's very good news for cryptocurrency to be seen more by the world, if the program really happens and gets a positive response from the user, maybe in the future it will be used as another physical transaction, and that is amazing for crypto.
Activity: 434
It may not give any big and instant impact to make bitcoin become greater, but still it shows a good sign that even a big company like samsung took interest in bitcoin, and even support and use cryptocurrency as payment.
If big company like samsung do that, it might boost bitcoin popularity, and even make other company follow the step. It can make more people familiar with cryptocurrency and who knows if it can attract new users.
However it's a great news to see. And also it can be a new things for bitcoin users who don't know where to spend their bitcoin. Maybe now they can use it to buy samsung devices, because now it accepts payment using cryptocurrency.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
i see nothing bad in it and i believe that you will be able to find something good, no more commsisions and worries

This is really a good sign of cryptocurrency that it will really survive in the industry. Big companies already considered cryptocurrency as a mode of payment when Samsung makes it official. And other big companies will definitely follow as well to engage in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Yes, I think when such giants start thinking about accepting a crypto currency, this is a good sign and other industrial enterprises will start taking such steps. It can be said that this is the beginning of a general recognition, if this is all true.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
For me I believe that this move that Samsung made has a good side and a bad side. The bad side is we don't know what their motives with this giant move they made. Are they adapting or they are planning to take advantage of the popularity of cryptocurrency. On the good side we will see a lot of new investors coming into cryptocurrency. The market will be blooming with this and a lot of new opportunities will be open.
Activity: 103
Good for crypto!
I think it is time for people to take a positive view of this market. I hope soon for Crypto
Activity: 726
I think that is a very good breakthrough for Samsung, they dare to take this risk and see the enormous potential of Crypto in the future
Activity: 322
Merit: 1

This is not a bad news.. it is possible that samsung will accepts the crypto world. Maybe they see the innovation of crypto currency.and I willake sure that this is a good and extraordinary news.
Activity: 462
If that happens, big companies like Samsung accept bitcoin as a means of payment or their transactions this will be a bright new step for cryptocurrency. This will make the crypto more widespread and will be more easily known and accepted by people. I also hope not only in korea, but all who sell samsung products in any country will receive it soon too.
Activity: 121
They accept bitcoin now i think because they know that the crypto tokens has an future, and they know that the value of it will rise when the time comes.
Activity: 110
this is the good news that I read today, because Samsung is very much in demand around the world what if the transaction uses crypto means that many people want to invest in crypto, hopefully by joining Samsung in the crypto world the price of BTC and all coins soared
Activity: 137
I think that is a good idea, more time efficient and less hassle for the costumers that they're loyal to their company.
Activity: 126

this is something good, where we can see many people using cryptocurrency. more and more people and companies will look at crypto for transactions, this is truly extraordinary.  Cheesy
Activity: 322
It is a good news for me, it is an innovated way to pay for samsung devices using cryptocurrency. Also, for the customers, it is less hassle since you can pay for the devices online and it will be delivered at your doorstep.
Activity: 26
 in my opinion it's very good. if the party from Samsung has received Crypto as payment it is a very great step. because in the future there will certainly be many more who accept crypto as a medium of exchange
Activity: 504
Merit: 101

Of course it's a good news. We are looking forward to that. What we all expect is that everything will be available in exchange to crypto. That's the future we are imagining that we can buy something with they use of crypto currency. So this news about Samsung accepting crypto as meant of payments is a good news and inspiration to other company.
Activity: 308
This is great news! The probability that the price of cryptocurrency will grow now increases several times and do not think that it is impossible
Activity: 378
One of the best companies in the world will work with cryptocurrency. It seems to me that this is one step towards a better digital future with the daily use of cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: