Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi Dice Tribute - Fast and Fierce Social Dice Gaming - page 10. (Read 15335 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
SatoshiDice.com
Site down for some modifications, stand by. We know this delay is killer!
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
Seems to be down for me also Sad
legendary
Activity: 1120
I cannot access the site, always get 504 Gateway Time-out.

Sometimes I can finally load the site, and after entering the login key, I get "404 Not Found".

Is it just me? or everyone here have the same problem?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
i made a deposit for .02 BTC but the site doesn't work fine and i can't gambling, and also can't withdraw the money, can you give me a refund please i'm tired of the slow site and maybe i'll try it other day when that site is more stable
SatoshiDice.com
Is the bonus still open?

Yes bonus still applies. We'll post here when it has run out.
Activity: 706
Merit: 519
Official LuckyBit Support
Tried it as well, site's down.  Undecided
Activity: 653
Merit: 500
Okay, it is worse now, the site is not accessible with the "504 Gateway Time-out" or "502 Bad Gateway" error.

Edit: Everything is working now Smiley
Activity: 653
I can't make any bet, the "bet max" value is zero, though I have way more than that in my account.

Edit: Everything is working now Smiley
legendary
Is the bonus still open?
legendary
Activity: 1120
The lag is really bad, please solve it ASAP.

Also, after I get in, I cannot find any clue if the bonus is still available to me.
SatoshiDice.com
Update on the slowness - we believe it's caused by the interaction of our server and our DDoS protection. Queries that take 60ms on our test server are taking 1.3 seconds on the live site (under DDoS protection). Continuing to work on this throughout the day. This game will be fast. Thank you for your patience.
Activity: 322
Extremely laggy, but looted about half a bitcoin. Was good day.
Activity: 784
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
Nice suspense on having 30 seconds delay on my bets
*Edit got my coins
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
In mathematics we believe.
nice catch up. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021
Democracy is the original 51% attack
Congrats on the launch guys  Smiley
SatoshiDice.com
Deposited 0.1, played a little bit at the start when the site was extremely slow

Hi Rannasha - we'll get the lagginess corrected. Thanks for your comments.
Activity: 728
Deposited 0.1, played a little bit at the start when the site was extremely slow, half the rolls didn't process and the other half took a minute or more sometimes. After a while it cleared up and it became a much better experience. Played my 0.1 up to 0.21 (with a detour past 0.23 and then 0.06) before I lost it all. Was instantly credited with a fresh 0.1 thanks to the promotion. Withdrew that and a few mBTC extra which corresponds to the tribute I received.

Site looks nice and functions well (after the initial problems at launch), but it doesn't seem to have any unique advantages over sites like Just-Dice or PrimeDice. The tribute-thing is a cute gimmick, but will ultimately only affect a very small number of people.
SatoshiDice.com
So essentially I can deposit .1 BTC, make one bet at 50% and freeroll it? If I lose how do I get my refund and how long will it take before I get my .1 BTC back?

The 0.1 bonus will be sent to you as a bitcoin transaction (over the blockchain) to your deposit address in the SD account. It should happen immediately once you are down a net of 0.1 btc.  
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Amazing!
legendary
Some interesting new ideas here with the ranking system. Going to take a look now
Pages:
Jump to: