Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi Dice Tribute - Fast and Fierce Social Dice Gaming - page 3. (Read 15335 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
How much longer paid on the deposit?
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
BTC will change the world
+1

Interested about the missing promo situation too Smiley .
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Hello all,

As some of you saw, we've decided to take Tribute down for now. We were just not able to get a handle on the performance issues and it was not fair to the players. We will work hard to make the product you deserve.

In the meantime, we'll be automatically sending out all balances to players' withdrawal addresses. There are around 4,000 accounts so this will likely take a few days. Thank you for your patience.

Tribute will return with a vengeance (and proper functionality Wink )

-SD

What about the missing 0.1 promo?
Will you send it to the withdrawal address directly as well?

There is another bug with the promotion bonus (it's not getting sent). Rest assured your bonus will be sent to your account once we resolve it. It's likely a server migration issue since it worked beautifully on the original launch platform.
Activity: 392
SatoshiDice.com
Hello all,

As some of you saw, we've decided to take Tribute down for now. We were just not able to get a handle on the performance issues and it was not fair to the players. We will work hard to make the product you deserve.

In the meantime, we'll be automatically sending out all balances to players' withdrawal addresses. There are around 4,000 accounts so this will likely take a few days. Thank you for your patience.

Tribute will return with a vengeance (and proper functionality Wink )

-SD
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
nearly dead
Why didn't they wait for Christmas with a finite product, rather than releasing for halloween with a quick-and-dirty version?
Look like they got it Smiley

Meanwhile you can try LuckyB.it, we're still in beta but I promise you'll have fun  Wink

At least make your crappy site not crash every browser before shitting on other threads. Satoshi Dice didn't advertise their site on your thread.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Still wild and free
Why didn't they wait for Christmas with a finite product, rather than releasing for halloween with a quick-and-dirty version?
Look like they got it Smiley

Meanwhile you can try LuckyB.it, we're still in beta but I promise you'll have fun  Wink
Tribute was not ready to go live.

Tribute will remain offline while we correct these issues on a fundamental level, because you, the players, deserve better. We will announce the re-launch of Tribute no earlier than December 15th. All player deposits will be refunded.

We apologize sincerely for the disappointment. Thank you to the community for the productive feedback. We will make this right.

Bravo! You took 4 days .......
Activity: 371
You need to refund the bonnuses also. Or nobody will trust you again in the re-launch.
nearly dead
Time to auction it, starting at 1 BTC for the name. Such a great (fake) 11MM investment.
Be careful! Do not enter your BTC to this site! It can be found under DOS and not working correctly! Confirmation of the new deposit extends from one day or longer! Withdraw BTC you can not! Requires confirmation deposit is not clear what the confirmation. Administrator and support available to chat and do not respond to the letter! I look forward to my 4 day confirmation of BTС to take them back.

Deceivers! If the site does not work correctly, turn it off!
You roll the real money people!
Thieves!
Activity: 46
Yeah, SatoshiDice is actually a really nice site. Hope you successfully sort out the attacks and such.
Activity: 70
Wow I remember when I first visited SatoshiDICE and was blown away by the site.  Glad to see things are being approved upon and hope the bugs are sorted out.  All the best with the site and the attacks!

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Is the promotion still running? If so ill toss .10 btc in Smiley

Nvm just saw the post above me, will play when bonus is active.
SatoshiDice.com
Also, wanting to know about the situation with the bonuses too.
I played when the bonus period was active but the script was 'paused' and you said we will get refunded.

When will we expect that?

Regards!

The bonus is still paused as the deposits it created were causing a bug with withdrawals. Many people have actually received the bonus but it's just not showing in their account yet (due to this bug).  So, until further notice (likely a few days while we work on higher priorities), the bonus system is switched off.
Activity: 70
Any eta on when the 0.1 cashback promotion of likely 10 days ago will be processed ?
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
It seems that the website works quite fast now. I did found one error Roll Eyes

Activity: 363
BTC will change the world
Also, wanting to know about the situation with the bonuses too.
I played when the bonus period was active but the script was 'paused' and you said we will get refunded.

When will we expect that?

Regards!
nearly dead
Can you tell how many 0.1 BTC promotions you still got ?
SatoshiDice.com
Just ran a script to find any missing deposits and add them to players' accounts. If you've had a missing deposit recently, it is likely fixed now. If not, please send PM or contact an admin on the site chat and we'll investigate.
SatoshiDice.com
Hello all,

Apologies for the delay in updates. Yesterday we released a patch which has resolved a number of bugs, including the "Error Processing Request" issue that plagued some bets. The website itself is loading much faster now. Lag in the gameplay is now greatly reduced, but not perfect... and we will make it perfect. Further, we have also fixed -most- of the issues regarding missing deposits and inability to withdraw and work today and tomorrow should correct the remainder. We believe the bug is related - some deposits aren't getting noticed, and thus the system doesn't see them, and so the deposit doesn't appear and withdrawals from the account don't work because the site thinks there are "pending" transactions.

The site has now processed over 100,000 rolls. We promise the next 100,000 will be much smoother, and we continue to work. We've handled the majority of outstanding customer service emails - thank you guys for your patience!
Pages:
Jump to: