Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi Dice Tribute - Fast and Fierce Social Dice Gaming - page 5. (Read 15335 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
nearly dead
Is the promotion still available ? How many left ?
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Update are slow bad opening Satoshi
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
SatoshiDice.com
Update Time:

Site is up. We're continuing to work on code improvements with the API and database.

In the meantime, we've changed the Tribute calculations such that they reset every 30 mins instead of every 24 hours (you still keep all the Tribute you've received, of course). This helps our database process much faster. When we get the problems solved, we may change it back to 24 hrs unless the players prefer the shorter intervals.
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
The only way to fix the server is obviously something slightly connected with restarting the promo again.

*cough**cough*

Wink

lol we all would love that Smiley , to op you making a misstake taking the server up before its complete and now it making your site untrustfull people will think you try to cheat thier money or something . fix it and then only let it online
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
The only way to fix the server is obviously something slightly connected with restarting the promo again.

*cough**cough*

Wink
SatoshiDice.com

BTW - legacy site can always be found at http://legacy.satoshidice.com/

And yes it has been an awful launch. We've been sacrificing goats for days but no luck so far.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
Has been a awful launch, BTW I deposited 0.01 and got 0.08 back.
Activity: 371
I agree with the Op, its better taking off the site the time you need to bring it back later without bugs or lag than keeping it online in the way it is now.
Activity: 322
You know, for being worth millions of dollars and being the "Most popular bitcoin game" (prove it lol) you guys are doing a pretty terrible job at running a website.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
https://satoshidice.com/classic

Code:
404 Not Found

EDIT

Code:
504 Gateway Time-out
SatoshiDice.com
Update:

We've taken the API server down for the next 12 hrs for some updates and testing (so the website is up, but it's not possible to login right now). Will post here when it's back online so players can access their accounts - please stand by.

Activity: 371
Update Time:

Today, the site has been reliably stable - the backend is technically working without crashing or seeing fatal errors. Performance is still sluggish, however. Two updates were applied today that have significantly reduced server burden. Further, we know now that the Tribute calculations - specifically the way the system calculates them - are the primary remaining bottleneck. Tuesday and Wednesday this bottleneck will be worked on, and this plus the two main bugs players are experiencing will be solved by Thursday evening (European time).

For now, the site is remaining online so players can withdraw balances as needed.

Regarding the promotional bonus - players who lost up to 0.1 BTC will be getting their bonus, we have it tracked. We cannot turn on the bonus system right now, as we need to limit the components of the system that are in operation. Any of you so far as of this post will be receiving the bonus, so please don't worry.

For any specific issues, please email us at support at satoshidice.com and thank you for sticking with us through this! People have been really kind, considering we dropped the ball on the launch. Thank you!

if i lose 0.1 now will i get the bonus ? and is the site stable now ?

He said the people who lose before this post. now they are triying to fix the bugs before implement new promotions
Activity: 280
Make Love Not War
Be careful people, I think withdrawal not working probably.

Withdrawals are working fine for most players. Please pm me with your email address and we'll get it sorted.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Withdrawals are working fine for most players. Please pm me with your email address and we'll get it sorted.

Just Pm'ed you. Hope will sort out my problem. Just wanted to withdrawal, but it didn't worked yesterday probably and got fooled, don't count on bonus Wink
SatoshiDice.com
Be careful people, I think withdrawal not working probably.

Activity: 13
Update Time:

Today, the site has been reliably stable - the backend is technically working without crashing or seeing fatal errors. Performance is still sluggish, however. Two updates were applied today that have significantly reduced server burden. Further, we know now that the Tribute calculations - specifically the way the system calculates them - are the primary remaining bottleneck. Tuesday and Wednesday this bottleneck will be worked on, and this plus the two main bugs players are experiencing will be solved by Thursday evening (European time).

For now, the site is remaining online so players can withdraw balances as needed.

Regarding the promotional bonus - players who lost up to 0.1 BTC will be getting their bonus, we have it tracked. We cannot turn on the bonus system right now, as we need to limit the components of the system that are in operation. Any of you so far as of this post will be receiving the bonus, so please don't worry.

For any specific issues, please email us at support at satoshidice.com and thank you for sticking with us through this! People have been really kind, considering we dropped the ball on the launch. Thank you!

if i lose 0.1 now will i get the bonus ? and is the site stable now ?
SatoshiDice.com
Update Time:

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
I wanted to try it out, also because I thought with the Bonus it would be fun and no risk, and now I lost, but the bonus has not been sent :/

the withdrawal address is 1JFcm2s6RALnVTDZhZjLzAk38o2FBeWN98 , would be great if this could be worked out.

Other than that the site looks quite nice, hope you get the bugs

[edit: changed "deposit address" to "withdrawal address"]

me too, waiting for the bonus to be sent.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
any one play this looks like not working for me
Activity: 59
https://github.com/NM-Development/SatoshiDice-API-Wrapper

Wrote a PHP Wrapper for your API.

Available to anyone and everyone.

Easy-to-use for implementation of your API within another site.

Might be helpful, who knows.

Enjoy and nice site.
Pages:
Jump to: