Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi Dice Tribute - Fast and Fierce Social Dice Gaming - page 6. (Read 15335 times)

Activity: 371
Merit: 250
I would like to get my bonus deposited, my withdrawal address is 177YxG1D9BRSTq6iXgUhCZtXcofis1Qyt6

I just lost all my balance because i made a bet and it said "error processing bet" but i actually win and i dint notice cause of the error, so i made a second higher bet because i thought my last bet dint work and i lose.

thanks!
Activity: 392
SatoshiDice.com
Note: all legitimate Admins now have an asterisk before their player name  (for example: *Admin_Luc)
SatoshiDice.com
Update time:

The Bad News:  We need to keep the site down until tomorrow (technically part of it is online, but players cannot login).  Site is up but not running well. We're monitoring for testing purposes.

The Good News: We have two basic server setups - our web server and our API server. Today, substantial improvements were made on the web server. We completely redid the processing engine. It is now far better able to handle load and to avoid some of the errors that have been occurring. The API server is still in the hospital still causing problems and needs further work, and this is our focus tomorrow.

Yes we will restart the promotion once all is up and healthy. As always, all deposits are safe and all betting stats, history, and tribute are preserved. Your patience (and the kind feedback we're received from some people) is greatly appreciated.

You can likely access the site now, but it will be laggy.
I think you should give us a compensation for this time down, we have our btc stuck at your site that has been with issues since the re- launch.
Activity: 318
is the site working?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Update: Our changes are taking a while. We'll be taking a few more hours to work on this as we don't want to hack things together imprudently. These updates will result in a much better experience - we've learned a lot from the real-world usage patterns over the past few days. Please stand by, will update later today.

Could you take this time to fix all the bugs you have found up till now?
Namely the slow page loading, zero max bet, promo not sent, slow chatbox, fake admin issue, and any other.

Seriously, I would prefer to try a fast and fully working SD Tribute after waiting a day, rather than a slow and buggy SD Tribute in a few hours.
SatoshiDice.com
Update: Our changes are taking a while. We'll be taking a few more hours to work on this as we don't want to hack things together imprudently. These updates will result in a much better experience - we've learned a lot from the real-world usage patterns over the past few days. Please stand by, will update later today.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
Update: We took the site down temporarily to make some updates (including a way to indicate who is a real admin in the chat). Will update again within 2 hrs.

2 Hours have passed, we want updates!
Ok, so we only need the site to be back online, i made a deposit 6 hours ago and i havent been able to play
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
And we want to know if the promo is still going up.
He already answered that:

All systems are green. Site is live.

Play here

We'll continue monitoring.
Could you please address the promo questions?

Yes sorry, forgot to add that. The promo has been restarted for 1000 sessions. If you lose 0.1 BTC, you'll have that much paid to you as a deposit into your account. We will post here again when this promo runs out.

Enjoy!
And we want to know if the promo is still going up.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
Waiting for updates then!
SatoshiDice.com
Update: We took the site down temporarily to make some updates (including a way to indicate who is a real admin in the chat). Will update again within 2 hrs.
SatoshiDice.com
i have generated a key with btc adres 1 and deposit btc to that account wityh btc adress 2
still i have not recieved my btc's over my account.

Hello, I'm not quite sure what you mean. Can you please email support at satoshidice.com and we'll help resolve the issue for you.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
i have generated a key with btc adres 1 and deposit btc to that account wityh btc adress 2
still i have not recieved my btc's over my account.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1008

PSA: There are a few evil players posing as Admins in the chat. They are posting BTC addresses and telling players they'll get bonuses or whatever for depositing there. DO NOT SEND BTC TO ANY ADDRESS. Admins will never post "bonus addresses" in the chat.

We will modify the chat soon such that admins are indicated authentically.

Verified admin accounts:
Admin_Luc
SatoshiDICE_Kat
You rly cant think about it before they fucked up me, and other people?
SatoshiDice.com

PSA: There are a few evil players posing as Admins in the chat. They are posting BTC addresses and telling players they'll get bonuses or whatever for depositing there. DO NOT SEND BTC TO ANY ADDRESS. Admins will never post "bonus addresses" in the chat.

We will modify the chat soon such that admins are indicated authentically.

Verified admin accounts:
Admin_Luc
SatoshiDICE_Kat
Activity: 363
BTC will change the world
There's one user called "satoshidice" that tries to steal funds from players in chat, by saying he's an admin and giving them fake deposit addresses.

Real admins, please do something to stop these kind of scams.

Also, the website's still frozen  Undecided
Activity: 363
BTC will change the world
Site got stuck... again, but this one is taking longer than usual (over 1h).
Blocks appeared, but the site's maxbet stuck to 0...
Withdrawals/Deposits do not process either..

I think there aren't admins online right now either =( .

Overall good experience, but you got to work harder on the lag ... And other bugs.

Nice thing about the bonus feature, but I think many players missed it because of the bugs.

Waiting for some news, as there are many players waiting for them in the frozen website Smiley .

Regards and hope it will get better in time, ASAP...
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
You need to fix the text. Make it completely white, not black with white outlines, so people can actually read it.

The website is very slow, and very glitchy. The design means nothing, if you can't play the game.

I'm not the only experiencing these issues:

Chat messages are taking minutes to show up. Not exactly "live chat".

I honestly expected more from SatoshiDICE's new "Fast and Fierce" dice game.
Pages:
Jump to: