Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi Hero – Free bitcoins, Offerwalls, Bitcoin dice, Lottery [OFFICIAL] - page 3. (Read 31972 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
And after small brake due to investigation of my withdrawals from the owner of site, we continue  Cool, because NO CHEAT, NO PROBLEM  Grin. Thank you SatoshiMonster site a lot  Cheesy.

https://i.ibb.co/bdywrQw/payout-proof-FP-22-12-2022.jpg

Thank you for the gifts! CC_sad works fine, +45 ref. in three days...
Activity: 29
And after small brake due to investigation of my withdrawals from the owner of site, we continue  Cool, because NO CHEAT, NO PROBLEM  Grin. Thank you SatoshiMonster site a lot  Cheesy.

https://i.ibb.co/bdywrQw/payout-proof-FP-22-12-2022.jpg
Another update of my payments from this amazing faucet site with today last payment. Not so huge like before, but very nice  Grin. Proof picture is from my FaucetPay account.

https://i.ibb.co/R7G1DvW/payout-proof-FP-16-12-2022.jpg

You have very good results! I ask you, please share advertising platforms or Internet resources where you place ads to attract referrals ... What type of advertising do you use, banners, contextual advertising or targeted ..Huh I will be grateful for the answer to the email - [email protected]
Another update of my payments from this amazing faucet site with today last payment. Not so huge like before, but very nice  Grin. Proof picture is from my FaucetPay account.

https://i.ibb.co/R7G1DvW/payout-proof-FP-16-12-2022.jpg
Some updates of my payments, now as PrtScr of list from my account on SatoshiMonster site. Yes, it keeps in unbelievable. Really appreciated  Grin.

https://i.ibb.co/DpfgyRz/payout-proof-FP-11-12-2022.jpg
Thank you very much Roman Wink,

that's very sad situation about IPs issues and of course it is very sad situation of war on Ukraine, srry for that Cry. Many faucet sites due to this war ended their life or some PTC sites prolonged payout timeframe from days to weeks, because incoming from ads fell down to half like before the war.

Yes that number of refs also had cost me "some" money due to many many advertisements and it was not for free. Also, it did not took in one day of course.

Cross fingers to you and warm regards to Ukraine Smiley.

Dear sir,

what motivates me to do Huh Just to show it works for me. Why red flag Huh Did I something wrong Huh What does it mean artificial or lately Huh Absolutely, I am not related to SatoshiMonster or SatoshiHero site, I do not receive any money or as you say I am not "paid shill" (I receive only satoshis from the site according to their rules)  or managment, and my proofs are real (I am so happy that some site finally works for me and shows to others that it can work), if you want to prove, just verify my person that I am usual university teacher at Slovak university of technology in Bratislava (Slovakia). My name is Roman Dubnicka and I am from Slovakia and if you feel to do, please contact me on my GMAIL account (my private mail [email protected]). I am real person without any idea to hide or scam something/someone and never I did not any step against rule to any site with following ALL declared rules. I am long-term usual user on SatoshiHero (SatoshiMonster) site registered since 2019 with 8364 users. Sorry for this message, but I am really upset if someone abuse me without any but any proof to stand my person with SCAMMERs/PAID SHILLs and I am very sensitive for this due to fact that I have never made anything wrong against rules to any sites, although I was SCAMMED many times. Even more, sorry for this note, but from the premium user is from my side non-professional step (to do without any proof). Yes, I am still newbie because not so active, I am sorry for this, but I only posting in this thread.
At the end, after every withdrawal site have sent message to ask send proof in this forum. Yes, some of them was made lately but it was just due to my work, or sometimes I did it lately because I did not know how to do.

Here is my today proof real Prtscr of my real PC screen with TODAY payment proof in nice quality because finally I have learn it and even more, with amazing refs income 401804 satoshi for three days.

https://i.ibb.co/zR28vKR/Payment-proof-FP-8-12-2022.jpg

And if you continue with something that also this message is "artificial" I am sorry, I cannot do anything more. I can reffer just very nice phrase from Woody Allen:

“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.”
— Woody Allen

... now after my honest words I can expect red flag, but what I can do if somebody wants to do Huh No, but I would respect it, although I think is not fair for me ...   

-snip-
So what motivates you and some other newbie accounts from posting proofs of payments here lately? Are the people behind the accounts trying to hide something we don't know?

Everything just seems so artificial, like some paid shills.

Seems like a red flag to me

8364 active referrals - that's cool... Hats off to you Roman and a standing ovation... I have only 710 referrals since 2018, and even then, more than half of them were banned by SM&SH due to the Russian IP (unfortunately, not on that audience was directed by advertising traffic)... By the way, my name is also Roman, and I'm from Ukraine!!!

I thank you for your support (and not only moral) personally and in your person all your Slovak people ...
Thank you very much Roman Wink,

that's very sad situation about IPs issues and of course it is very sad situation of war on Ukraine, srry for that Cry. Many faucet sites due to this war ended their life or some PTC sites prolonged payout timeframe from days to weeks, because incoming from ads fell down to half like before the war.

Yes that number of refs also had cost me "some" money due to many many advertisements and it was not for free. Also, it did not took in one day of course.

Cross fingers to you and warm regards to Ukraine Smiley.

Dear sir,

what motivates me to do Huh Just to show it works for me. Why red flag Huh Did I something wrong Huh What does it mean artificial or lately Huh Absolutely, I am not related to SatoshiMonster or SatoshiHero site, I do not receive any money or as you say I am not "paid shill" (I receive only satoshis from the site according to their rules)  or managment, and my proofs are real (I am so happy that some site finally works for me and shows to others that it can work), if you want to prove, just verify my person that I am usual university teacher at Slovak university of technology in Bratislava (Slovakia). My name is Roman Dubnicka and I am from Slovakia and if you feel to do, please contact me on my GMAIL account (my private mail [email protected]). I am real person without any idea to hide or scam something/someone and never I did not any step against rule to any site with following ALL declared rules. I am long-term usual user on SatoshiHero (SatoshiMonster) site registered since 2019 with 8364 users. Sorry for this message, but I am really upset if someone abuse me without any but any proof to stand my person with SCAMMERs/PAID SHILLs and I am very sensitive for this due to fact that I have never made anything wrong against rules to any sites, although I was SCAMMED many times. Even more, sorry for this note, but from the premium user is from my side non-professional step (to do without any proof). Yes, I am still newbie because not so active, I am sorry for this, but I only posting in this thread.
At the end, after every withdrawal site have sent message to ask send proof in this forum. Yes, some of them was made lately but it was just due to my work, or sometimes I did it lately because I did not know how to do.

Here is my today proof real Prtscr of my real PC screen with TODAY payment proof in nice quality because finally I have learn it and even more, with amazing refs income 401804 satoshi for three days.

And if you continue with something that also this message is "artificial" I am sorry, I cannot do anything more. I can reffer just very nice phrase from Woody Allen:

— Woody Allen

... now after my honest words I can expect red flag, but what I can do if somebody wants to do Huh No, but I would respect it, although I think is not fair for me ...   

-snip-
So what motivates you and some other newbie accounts from posting proofs of payments here lately? Are the people behind the accounts trying to hide something we don't know?

8364 active referrals - that's cool... Hats off to you Roman and a standing ovation... I have only 710 referrals since 2018, and even then, more than half of them were banned by SM&SH due to the Russian IP (unfortunately, not on that audience was directed by advertising traffic)... By the way, my name is also Roman, and I'm from Ukraine!!!
Dear sir,

— Woody Allen

-snip-

Dear sir,

— Woody Allen

-snip-

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
-snip-

Activity: 4
A few days ago I woke up to my account suddenly being blocked, so I contacted their support. This was their response:

https://i.ibb.co/C5D98Ny/satoshihero.png

That is how the discussion ended and I still don't know what their exact problem is. I have definitely NOT cheated with referrals.

I want to be honest: Yes, I am pissed, but overall this is a good site, they pay high and quickly.
However, I am also here to warn you: Do not invest anything at Satoshi Hero/Monster, do not refer other users and always withdraw as soon as you reach the minimum threshold, because your account might get blocked out of the blue for no good reason.  
And much more better quality Wink

https://ibb.co/vJVLW37
https://i.ibb.co/64rDSH3/Payments-proofs-FP-3-12-2022.png

Now, it should not be autodeleted and you can see my real payment proofs in the nice quality ... It did not happen in one day or week or month. It took longer time in years when I have reached these incomes, but it happened fortunately and so far I am happy after many SCAM sites Cool ... SatoshiHero (SatoshiMonster) site is the best faucet site for me to provide real passive income of course. Cross fingers for this project to have long long life ...

Here is my proof from FaucetPay wallet  Grin Grin Grin

https://i.ibb.co/jgwWGnd/Payments-proofs-FP-23-11-2022.jpg

YES OF COURSE !!! Another lovely withdrawal  Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin

Successful withdrawal
Hi there!

Your withdrawal of 117292 satoshi has been successfully sent to your BTC wallet.

For reliability, you better show a screen of crediting these amounts of money to a bitcoin wallet... Otherwise, I can write anything I want... For example: "Your withdrawal of 198117292000 satoshi has been successfully sent to your BTC wallet."

Image not found... Storyteller!!! Grin Grin Grin
Ok my friend, srry for that, but BB Image server automatically deleted my image, because I did not change when I have uploaded. Does not matter, I share my updated payment proof again (today above 190000 unbelievable satoshis  Grin and it's true). Btw, if any can give me tip how to directly upload image to the forum without links would appreciate me Huh

https://i.ibb.co/xsxtXSL/Payments-proofs-FP-3-12-2022.jpg
https://ibb.co/9vQkc9g

https://i.ibb.co/xsxtXSL/Payments-proofs-FP-3-12-2022.jpg

Successful withdrawal
Hi there!

Your withdrawal of 117292 satoshi has been successfully sent to your BTC wallet.

For reliability, you better show a screen of crediting these amounts of money to a bitcoin wallet... Otherwise, I can write anything I want... For example: "Your withdrawal of 198117292000 satoshi has been successfully sent to your BTC wallet."

Successful withdrawal
Hi there!

Here is my proof from FaucetPay wallet  Grin Grin Grin

YES OF COURSE !!! Another lovely withdrawal  Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin

Successful withdrawal
Hi there!

Successful withdrawal
Hi there!

Successful withdrawal
Hi there!

Activity: 12
Successful withdrawal
Hi there!

Your withdrawal of 10000 satoshi has been successfully sent to your LTC wallet.

Please see the transaction via a link below: https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/tx/c7d73a823509e2c489ee3688df7dfe3f756be5c3fc875f10a13914a7ec909e46.
Thanks a lot! Smiley
Another perfect withdrawal with Satoshi Monster faucet site. Thanx a lot  Grin

Hi there!

Your withdrawal of 39113 satoshi has been successfully sent to your BTC wallet.
Activity: 1
Payouts are quite generous compared to other slots, this is my third direct payment to faucetpay.io, This site is quite legit. I love the concept of Satoshi Monster. Spin the wheel every thirty minutes and earn satoshis, you will also have popular slots available from popular slot makers like BGaming, Netgames, BetSoft and many others.
Pages:
Jump to: