Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi Hero – Free bitcoins, Offerwalls, Bitcoin dice, Lottery [OFFICIAL] - page 5. (Read 31972 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 3
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
https://ibb.co/Pg2fpNM

For that users who do not believe my comment here I provide my PRT SC of my withdrawals.

Cheers.
Dear ALL (previous, future, present) users of Satoshi Monster, Satoshi HERO etc.,

after few months I have decided update my previous comments. And this update is, this faucet SITE belong to my lovely satoshi earning. Thanx to refs and playing games I can be profitable. Be aware not milionaire but it is certainly very interesting income. I am joined to this site over 2 years and it passed many improvements what I like very very much. If you follow the rules you will be LEGIT and it means you are welcome and fully PAID. Respect ALL rules, I also respect 30 days. It is SITE rules and it does not mean automotically SCAM. I know you are angry about this, but it is RULE. I am also one of the owner of smaller Faucet site (I do not input the name it is impolite to promote links on somebody BOARD) and we have also rules on our SITE what everybody do not like, but it is rule. Full RESPECT to each other.

Today again over 190000 satoshi came into my FP account ... GREAT !!!

Dear Satoshi (Monster, HERO etc.) team keep your work as it is, I am very satisfied with you SITE with profitable earning. WISH YOU ALL THE BEST into the future  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Yours sincerely user,

DUBOSTER
ESG
Activity: 127
Merit: 54
store secretK on Secret place is almost impossible
Hi
Balance
0 satoshi why delete my satoshi?   

AhrimanSefid,

We have a system on our website, that deletes all Satoshi if user was offline more than 30 days, thats our rule

Your Rules, Your Site,
 but this rule is almost Scam, or No, Huh
Imagine if i have a account on fidBank, and if i dont charge out my money,
t h e "Bank charge out for them, because i dont charge out in one month?
  i follow since your launch.
.i dont and will not subscribe never in your site.
because myRule is >>>
dont subscribe in Scam Sites!   >>>  
Activity: 86
Merit: 3
I requested my first payment, but it is in manual mode and not yet completed. How long should I wait?

Payment received

Activity: 22
Merit: 1
I have done some offers at the offerwall, 30k Satoshis and successful withdrawn. At first there was a message that this will happen "manually" because the "fraud detection system raised a warning flag". I dont use a VPN and I cant think what they mean, but then I got my Satoshis. In ther offerwall I only use OfferToro. I played 3 games and fullfilled the requiremens: "Board Kings - Android" I got the satoshis. "State of Survival - Android" I build my HQ to lvl21 but dont get my Satoshis and they dont answer my email complain. "Forge of Empires: Build your City - Android" I dont get my Satoshis either, but this could be because now I have a dim idea that I played it years ago.

If you use OfferToro, I would suggest to not invest in time consuming offers, they are disappointing. Some Newsletter subscription and surveys will do. Or try one of the other sub services at the offerwall.
Activity: 5
I don't post here a lot, but Satoshi Hero and Satoshi Monster have been feeding my Freebitcoin Site every month since I joined 3 months ago. I am a free member of both and do a lot of the surveys on the OfferWall.

https://firstpayme.com/2021/hero-withdraw.png

Activity: 1

Hello Satoshi Monster Team
payment has been successful
I'am successfully withdrew of 85366 satoshi to my bitcoin wallet.
I'am really enjoy using satoshi monster and very satisfied using it for over a year and no issues with withdrawals or services on this site so far,

Thank you very much satoshi monster

Best Regards
Activity: 70
Hey everyone! Here's a link to our latest withdrawal transaction: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/8c8cc6c5c70c13f697026eb50c48c3a12664a728a4bcc4e5586ebae3d2e66691

Also, yes, the extra captcha got removed a couple of days ago.

Got questions about Satoshi Hero? Feel free to ask!

Also check out our Bitcoin Games section, lots of popular games from the bigger names are there!
Activity: 4
Please remove the extra captcha! And without it, it became difficult to make money, since the distribution from one rotation of the Bitcoin Wheel is only 1.2 ... maximum 5 Satoshi ...
Activity: 1
Win free BTC every 10 minutes

We believe that high quality and good user experience make good products
We are eager to make our faucet the most convenient for our dear users and are trying to keep payouts really high

Our benefits:

• High payouts
  • Best high-paying offerwalls
  • Bitcoin dice and bitcoin lottery game
  • Withdrawals every day direct to your BTC wallet
  • Referral program: 25% from every claim, 25% from all offerwall earnings, 0.1% from every bet made in dice and lottery

CURRENT SETTINGS:

3 claims per 10 minutes

Up to 200,000 satoshi per claim!

Withdrawals threshold: 30 000 satoshi

Payouts: every day (12:00 UTC)

Please ask any questions and give your feedback in this thread
Also, if you post proof of payments, this will be much appreciated.

--
hugs,
Satoshi Hero
Activity: 8
Hello. Why is the account blocked? Help if you can.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
Hello. I am referring to the creator of this theme. If you want to have real results from your work, then here should be written reviews from people who enjoy authority on the bitcointalk forum and have correspondingly higher ranks, and all these reviews that new products have written for you have no value and are perceived as both manipulation and abuse.
Hi,

another payout successfully done ... I am sorry, but I am not so active on bitcointalk.org so far, because I was rather a reader user than reviewer, I have to improve this from my side ... I really understand your reaction or note about much more rated users of Bitcointalk in this thread Wink ...

On the other hand, the new product is "very nice" and "polite name" for newbies  Cry. I guess, you were also "new product" sometimes at the beginning Wink ... To be honest about satoshimonster, I am not a member or do not have any relations to SATOSHIHERO, SATOSHIMONSTER etc. creators or owners. I am just a pure satisfied user of this site over one year and no problem with withdrawals or service on this site so far, although at this withdrawal which was flagged as manual I was a little bit surprised, but they reviewed and confirmed quickly ... Therefore again thank you very much SATOSHIHERO team ... Keep your service good as long as possible  Kiss ...

Another payout was made

https://i.postimg.cc/bY2YCfW6/payment-withdrawals-proof-21-12-2020.png

or in text version

withdrawal 72425 satoshis
transaction link to proof it:  https://blockchain.com/btc/tx/bd90111b09954f2a4c772b03cdd1a529b643ec0d7f422a89565184397b8a9c06

If any user has any questions or notes, please do not hesitate contact me by message  Wink
Yeah it's true another successful payout done ... VIVAT Satoshihero  Kiss Kiss Kiss

proof here: amount 31848 satoshi
https://blockchain.com/btc/tx/8cf02cf686b7512063fd5ad2f10634e10610f20002e22f0da9c21554a68baf67
https://postimg.cc/Xp6FSR05

Another successful, clear, quick and reliable payout. Thank you very much Satoshihero.  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
New personal record! 3 claims, each claim 1 satoshi!!! Grin
Activity: 70
Another of lot of success payout. Very reliable and nice site in my top 5 for BTC satoshis. What I can also recommend is from time to time play some of amazing BITCOIN games you can not double but even more triple your satoshis, amazing Grin. Wish you guys long life and stay tuned, love your site very much  Kiss Kiss Kiss. Here is my payment proof:

https://blockchain.com/btc/tx/18b089cf1f8915520147f32bc158214c89a0dd7e358f620e14a403cf5f4214b6

DUBOSTER, thank you for your review, we are very glad for that)
You are absolutely correct about blocking for rule violations Kiss
We are doing our best, for more information or if you have any problems contact us here - [email protected]
this is a scam, people get banned or can't withdraw, all the reviews are fake, since they are newbies, don't trust this site

I do not know what you are talking about, but banning is maybe due to not following site rules. They are great and I have made 10 withdrawals not problem to share them and earned over 600000 satoshis with claiming and referrals. It is not SCAM anyway (I know what is SCAM dude no reply no assistance from admin) and each withdrawal was performed below few hour deeply before deadline what site declare.  Wink. Try to contact admin or support team they are very nice and helpful. In the oceans of SCAMs this site again is not SCAM.

https://i.postimg.cc/BQDCPkx3/payment-withdrawals-proof-4-9-2020.png 
Pages:
Jump to: