Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi Hero – Free bitcoins, Offerwalls, Bitcoin dice, Lottery [OFFICIAL] - page 4. (Read 31972 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
My fast payment to faucetpay, 10016 satoshi btc
thanks a lot, satoshihero and satoshimonster.
https://ibb.co/dr9Z1qq

Activity: 29
Two amazing withdrawals in two days. Unbelievable Huh Not it's true. Thanx to refs and this amazing and stable faucet site  Kiss Grin

Today:

Hi there!

Your withdrawal of 80280 satoshi has been successfully sent to your BTC wallet.

Yesterday:

Hi there!

Your withdrawal of 83663 satoshi has been successfully sent to your BTC wallet.
It is unbelievable, but it's true. Amazing WIN from SLOT and already paid to my FP account  Grin Grin Grin

Successful withdrawal
Hi there!

Your withdrawal of 87368 satoshi has been successfully sent to your BTC wallet.
Next payout from this great FAUCET SITE  Grin

Hi there!

Your withdrawal of 10956 satoshi has been successfully sent to your BTC wallet.
Another one  Shocked Shocked Shocked ... Great !!!

Successful withdrawal
Hi there!

Your withdrawal of 14433 satoshi has been successfully sent to your BTC wallet.
Adding my new payment from SATOSHI(HERO)MONSTER site ...  Cool

Successful withdrawal
Hi there!

Your withdrawal of 15926 satoshi has been successfully sent to your BTC wallet.
Again nice gain of BTC to Faucetpay wallet by playing slots and earning from referrals from this amazing faucet site Grin.

Received From   Amount   Type   Date
Satoshi Hero   0.00027521 BTC   Normal Payment   26th September, 2022

Thank you Satoshimonster, Satoshihero site  Wink
Activity: 86
Merit: 3
Activity: 15
"Try to attract referrals from other countries. It's strange, why was it the Russians who were blocked? And where do you get such confidence that it was the Russians who were blocked? And if you are Russian, then why are you still authorized on this site, at a time when everyone was blocked?"

I am from Ukraine, and therefore I can freely work on all resources without exception...

At one time I attracted many referrals from the Russian region to satoshihero and satoshimonster through their thematic publics... And I learned about the blocking of Russian accounts by IP from the reviews on Trustpilot and the official comment from satoshihero and satoshimonster admins about these bans...

Literally text: "Reply from SatoshiHero Jul 21, 2022
Hello. We stand with Ukraine during these hard times. That's why we have blocked all Russian IPs on our websites, along with all accounts of Russian players, as we don't want to support the terrorist country. Hope for your understanding."
https://i.ibb.co/HrzKPMc/trustpilot-2.png
https://i.ibb.co/Xjm0Vg7/trustpilot-1.png
Thanks for the info. By the way, I am also from Ukraine. I think the decision to block Russian accounts is very correct. In this I fully agree and support the administration of "Satoshi Hiro". And a few more words about vpn. Almost all such resources prohibit the use of vpn services. Don't forget about it!
For what reason, after scrolling the bitcoin wheel and solving the captcha, the notification "Error. The captcha challenge failed!" and the balance does not change in the direction of increase ..Huh
A similar error occurs when the user is not authorized.

Here is a review about your company I left on Trustpilot!
https://i.ibb.co/n6Jd5GD/trustpilot2.png
Please stop spamming! The site pays honestly! You must be happy!

I won't argue... The site really pays honestly!

The only problem is that 690 of my referrals are blocked by IP (since they are Russian), to attract them I spent 30-40% of the money earned on SM&SH, and my income fell below the plinth and I now collect the minimum amount for withdrawal only after 2-3 months...

Who will compensate me for the loss of earnings due to the blocking of referrals ..Huh
Try to attract referrals from other countries. It's strange, why was it the Russians who were blocked? And where do you get such confidence that it was the Russians who were blocked? And if you are Russian, then why are you still authorized on this site, at a time when everyone was blocked?

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Here is a review about your company I left on Trustpilot!
https://i.ibb.co/n6Jd5GD/trustpilot2.png
Please stop spamming! The site pays honestly! You must be happy!
Activity: 1
Hi there!
I'm a newby in satoshihero.com and satoshimonster.com.
I received my first withdrawal today!
For owners I wanna say Good Luck and thanks a lot for very good faucet!
Activity: 1
 am i locked out if i get application error i just depoisted and now i cant get in to site Huh Huh Huh
locked out of satoshi monster but can get in on hero Huh?
Great deal for yesterday. SLOT (Wild CASH) winning 688538 satoshi BTC was transfered to my FP account very fast as usually. God bless your GREAT faucet services  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 4
Stop mocking your customers, return the normal captcha!!!
Activity: 269
Merit: 4
Technically, people (including me) usually get irritated when captcha refuse to load the appropriate way. You should do something about it such as reducing the difficulty level for captcha.
there was a difficult captcha, please put an easier one
Why did you complicate the captcha again .. Return the recaptcha function !!!
Pages:
Jump to: