Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshicarnival - Please Withdraw Funds - Auction to sell the site Starting Soon - page 14. (Read 17789 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 280
A final thing that has been done, is a change in the way the site loads.

It should now feel much more fluid when going to the site for the first time. Please let us know what you think of the preloader.

YES!

This is a big improvement for me. So much smoother loading now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
2 new games are currently in development, but unfortunately they won't be ready by launch on Tuesday.  We hope to have them ready within 1 month of launch.

The Reward Tiers may be ready by launch, will provide more details about that as we get closer.

Glad you're enjoying the new changes.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

It should now feel much more fluid when going to the site for the first time. Please let us know what you think of the preloader.

Loads fine and looks smooth. You guys doing a good job.
Are new games gonna be added before launch as well?

I've been following the M82, still nothing! At least I have most "bets". Wink
W-M
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
In Crypto we Trust.

We have also added:

Expected House profit % - the house EV %, so bankrollers can see how much the site truly should be up

Contact Info window in top menu

Also in development are Reward tiers which influence what % of losses you receive back every month as a player, and what % of your losses goes to your affiliate/referrer (you if you are the affiliate).  More details on that later Smiley
W-M
In Crypto we Trust.
Today, a lot has happened. we've been working for more than 12 hours straight to implement many of the features we wanted to get finished before the launch.

Here's a quick rundown of the new stuff:
  • Increased form layout for phones.
  • Lights-Out mode, you can toggle to a darkened site layout that's easy on the eyes.
  • Multifactor Authentication using Bitcoin Address Signing.
  • Multifactor Authentication using Google Authenticator.
  • A working Affiliate/Referral system.

Many of these features have been requested a lot by people. Be sure to try them out!

~W-M
UPDATE - we have postponed launch until Tuesday June 10 to ensure all 2FA functionality is working properly.

Stay tuned Smiley
W-M
In Crypto we Trust.
There has been a mayor update to the site. Most importantly, more Graphs have been added, and the Leaderboards section got overhauled.

And the most important feature: A big speed increase!

We also found out what caused the page freezing problem that many people experienced from time to time. This was caused by the module that made the automatic fluid timestamps. For the time being, these have been disabled, and instead the bet table now shows static timestamps.
This is of course not a permanent solution; in a few days we will introduce a new fluid time-stamping system.

Thank you for testing out our site.

Have a nice day,

~W-M
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
@Kleineaap: Thanks for your reply. I will do my best to fix the issue.

There's another thing that someone reported to me: It seems that the mobile menu might not work properly on the Samsung Galaxy S4, using the Chrome browser. I would be very grateful if someone with this type of phone could test this out; to determine if this issue is be specific to their phone or not.

Thanks a lot,

~W-M

It works well on my iOS, good luck for the site Smiley
W-M
In Crypto we Trust.
@Kleineaap: Thanks for your reply. I will do my best to fix the issue.

There's another thing that someone reported to me: It seems that the mobile menu might not work properly on the Samsung Galaxy S4, using the Chrome browser. I would be very grateful if someone with this type of phone could test this out; to determine if this issue is be specific to their phone or not.

Thanks a lot,

~W-M
Activity: 532
Ok there is going to be a problem with the site.  I was on there playing around.  I saw that a guy klein was doing autobets I think.  So I started betting a lot, pressing the button over and over to bet and bet.  My computer started getting slow, and it stopped updating the "all bets" section.  I don't think you're going to be able to show "all bets" once you start getting more traffic.  Also my laptop fan started going crazy while I was on the site betting.

Thanks a lot for telling us about this problem.
This is probably caused by a small memory leak (i.e. the site will slowly eat up more and more memory from your browser).  I will do my best to resolve this issue.
I have sent you a PM asking for more details about your particular browser and computer settings that might cause this issue to surface.

Thanks,

~W-M

Can confirm. Anytime that I was autobetting and other players came in, my browser started to choke or even crashing.
Other little things:
- autobetting listing bets only on all players tab; not under my bets
- not listing bets at all while betting
Let me know if you need more details.
W-M
In Crypto we Trust.
Ok there is going to be a problem with the site.  I was on there playing around.  I saw that a guy klein was doing autobets I think.  So I started betting a lot, pressing the button over and over to bet and bet.  My computer started getting slow, and it stopped updating the "all bets" section.  I don't think you're going to be able to show "all bets" once you start getting more traffic.  Also my laptop fan started going crazy while I was on the site betting.

Thanks a lot for telling us about this problem.
This is probably caused by a small memory leak (i.e. the site will slowly eat up more and more memory from your browser).  I will do my best to resolve this issue.
I have sent you a PM asking for more details about your particular browser and computer settings that might cause this issue to surface.

Thanks,

~W-M
We are 1 week away from official launch, some things to expect by then:

• 2fa BTC message signing w/ TOTP solutions prepared in case of demand
  • Affiliation system
  • 2 new and exciting games shortly after launch
  • New Leaderboards layout
  • More graphs

As well as updates to the front end for a smoother experience.
@ Jcw188

Wiebe will reply shortly to discuss your concerns.  Thank you for the detailed description of your experience Smiley

Giveaways

Pls see this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/satoshicarnival-free-stuff-first-account-001-btc-lottery-faucet-facebook-629486 for all giveaways/promotions from now on and follow the instructions there to qualify for the .001 BTC giveaway at launch, as well as upcoming promotions.  

Do not post account names or anything else related to the giveaways in this tread.  Thank you for your understanding and be sure to check that thread often as we introduce and discuss new giveaways Smiley

Thank you
Activity: 546
Carpe Diem
Activity: 462
Check out Fastslots.co !!!!
My username is Jaaawsh, I signed up a while ago.
Activity: 546
Carpe Diem
username jcw188

thanks for promo.

the site is interesting but you said we're not playing for real btc...so how is the giveaway working, is it "fake" .001 btc?
W-M
In Crypto we Trust.
There have been a few changes to the mobile layout of the site. SatoshiCarnival now looks nice on all different displays, including small smartphone screens.

Be sure to check us out on your phone!

~W-M
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
We will give .001 BTC to the first 300 accounts Smiley

There will be other promotions after launch as well as 2 more very cool games already being developed.

Also, the lowest house edge available at .48%!  We're happy you're excited.  We can't wait to launch!  

username deadley

thanks for promo.
We will give .001 BTC to the first 300 accounts Smiley

There will be other promotions after launch as well as 2 more very cool games already being developed.

Also, the lowest house edge available at .48%!  We're happy you're excited.  We can't wait to launch!  
Pages:
Jump to: