Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshicarnival - Please Withdraw Funds - Auction to sell the site Starting Soon - page 15. (Read 17789 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Wow o wow this site looks fun! I hope to try soon. Bonus?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Great news!

The first graphs have been posted in the graphs tab.  There will be a variety of graphs to come, so check back often Smiley

Activity: 490
Merit: 280
I'm Jerry75 on SC, I just hit the big M82 finally. Was trying for a while. Thank god for autobet  Grin

I've been playing the site a lot and I'm going to see how many leaderboards I can get on to before the beta is over. (And hopefully I'm this lucky when the site is live  Tongue)

Overall I enjoy the site a lot and I think it's a nice change from the usual dice game. Also, I'm really looking forward to SC adding other games to mix it up a bit.
'jerry75' Just hit M82 and won .1 BTC!

Don't forget, create an account to get .001 BTC when we launch.  Check the first post for details.
Galaxies are running very hot right now Smiley

3 Orions in 257 attempts so far.  That is ~12x greater then chance (avg = 1 in ~1100 attempts).

Try our Autobet feature on M82 for your chance to win .1 BTC, and remember, the first 300 accounts created including during the Beta period will get .001 BTC at launch.

GL!
Maintenance is finished and site back online.

Indeed Christian (yellowdog) hit M82!

Of course, the Giveaways still apply -  First person to hit M82 will receive .1 BTC! (try the Autobet feature)  First 300 accounts starting in the beta and going through launch will receive .001 BTC after launch!

Thank you once again for helping us test the system.  Please continue to post any feedback you may have.

Gl and have fun.
Activity: 121
Merit: 14
Server down for maintenance.
Will post when it will be up again.
Thank you.
Scheduled Server maintenance planned at 15.00 UTC.

Downtime will be between 3 and 4 hours.

Thank you all for understanding.
W-M
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
In Crypto we Trust.
Two important updates:

• Later today, we will be installing some important updates to our server. During this procedure, which will probably take about three hours, the website will be down. More exact details will follow.
  • By popular demand, we have decided that we will try to include a martingale option in the more autobet feature we're working on. Very exciting stuff!

Also, keep up the great testing and go for M82.

Thanks,

~W-M
Activity: 462
Check out Fastslots.co !!!!
Looks good, I'll have to check it out.
Hello guys, i want to announce that i've won on M82, it's betid:109165

Of course the prize of 0.1 is still on as i am a member of the staff and my win does not count.

Good luck on your win on M82!!
W-M
In Crypto we Trust.
Bug Report:

I clicked (Invest with house) and it won't let me press the X to get out of the screen.
Hello pthnmj, thank you for your bug report.

The issue you were having is probably related to the problem we have just fixed. If you refresh the site using SHIFT+F5 in Chrome, Safari or Opera, or use CTRL+SHIFT+DEL to remove the browsing cache and then refresh the site using F5 in Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and any other browser, you should not have any more problems.
Site is on.
You have to clear your browser cache though or force a refresh cause when we set the time back 2h some bets appeared in the future.

have fun!
I have broken your website.

We set the time on the server to UTC and this creates some problems on frontend.

We will fix asap.
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
Bug Report:

I clicked (Invest with house) and it won't let me press the X to get out of the screen.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Giveaways Update!

Free .001 BTC to the first 300 accounts made!  Starting with open beta and extending into official launch if need be.  Create an account, bet, and post your account name here.  Details in first post.

Free .1 BTC to first person that wins on M82!  This includes the beta period, and our new Autobet feature.

This is to say thank you to all those that are helping to test our system.

Please note:  The Autobet feature is new, and we are working through the issues arising with that function.  Please be patient as this will get smoother as we get closer to launch and thank you for helping test it.

Gl and have fun Smiley
W-M
In Crypto we Trust.
Site still a lot of bug when using the autobot , when is the site coming live ?
The site will go live on the 4th of June.
Please tell us more about the problems you have while using the site. Is it slow, or is something not working at all? What Operating System and Browser are you using?

Thanks,

~W-M
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
So its not 0.01 free giveaway for everyone and thats only 1 winner ?
Yes, there will still be the free giveaway to the first 100 people that become a member of the site once we are Officially Launched.

During the remainder of the Beta, you can have a shot at another 0.01 BTC by becoming lucky and winning on M82.

Site still a lot of bug when using the autobot , when is the site coming live ?
W-M
In Crypto we Trust.
So its not 0.01 free giveaway for everyone and thats only 1 winner ?
Yes, there will still be the free giveaway to the first 100 people that become a member of the site once we are Officially Launched.

During the remainder of the Beta, you can have a shot at another 0.01 BTC by becoming lucky and winning on M82.
Pages:
Jump to: