Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshicarnival - Please Withdraw Funds - Auction to sell the site Starting Soon - page 16. (Read 17789 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
So its not 0.01 free giveaway for everyone and thats only 1 winner ?
Activity: 121
Merit: 14
Hello fellow crypto enthusiasts

Hope you are enjoying this as much as we did creating it.

This is my second venture into the world of cryptocurrency besides the daily preaches to whomever  i came across about why to embrace bitcoin Cheesy

I am responsible with back-end programming and together with my 2 colleagues  will try to ensure you the best experience possible.

Have fun!
W-M
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
In Crypto we Trust.
Besides having lots of hotkeys for most of the important features on the site, we decided to make the betting process even simpler, by creating an Auto-Betting option.

For now, it's very simple, and will just repeat your last bet over and over again every second until you turn it back off.
In the future, we will add a more sophisticated system, which you can configure to turn off after X bets, use a different betting interval, and some other features that I am not allowed to unveil just yet...

Keep up the great testing, and please tell us about any positive or negative things you stumble upon.

~W-M
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Free Giveaway - .01 real BTC during Beta to the first person who wins on M82.

We have now included an Autobet slider.  Use playmoney bitcoins to Autobet on M82, if you are the first person to win on that galaxy, you get .01 BTC to your real wallet.

This is our way of saying thank you to all who are helping to test our system Smiley

GL!
Activity: 392
Grin

Tried it out.  Looks promising.  Especially like that you can invest and can
earn a piece of the house edge.  Question:  If you invest and the house
goes negative, can you lose your investment?  I assume you can, but
am wondering whose money is lost first - yours or the investors....or a little
piece of both.

username: pattimarkow

hope i also qualify for the .01 btc to start playing when the site goes live.
When do you think you'll go live?

Hi, when you help bankroll the house you lose or gain a % that is the same as the % of the houseroll you have contributed. 

If for example the houseroll is 100, and you have bankrolled 10 of that, your roll contribution is 10%.  When the house wins, you win 10% of the winnings, when the house loses, you lose 10% of the losses.  This is constantly adjusting based on bankrolling, de-bankrolling etc.

We as the operators, keep 10% of all profits as commission.  So if you as a bankroller are up 10% from your initial bankrolling, we take 10% of that amount as commissions.  This occurs when you de-bankroll and/or once a week at the same time for the whole site of bankrollers.

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
 Grin

Tried it out.  Looks promising.  Especially like that you can invest and can
earn a piece of the house edge.  Question:  If you invest and the house
goes negative, can you lose your investment?  I assume you can, but
am wondering whose money is lost first - yours or the investors....or a little
piece of both.

username: pattimarkow

hope i also qualify for the .01 btc to start playing when the site goes live.
When do you think you'll go live?

Please note:  the issue is indeed resolved.  We will be rolling back bets shortly.

And a reminder, this is why we are conducting beta.  After launch, any changes will be made and tested with the site taken offline first.

Edit

Bets have been rolled back to pre open-beta status.  All new accounts were maintained.  You can now return to betting and testing out the system Smiley

Thank you again to all who brought the issue to our attention and for your patience.

Apologize if I came off as cynical, was merely joining you in making light of the issue.

We appreciate your feedback of course.

Thank you for the warm wishes Smiley
Activity: 393
Thank you.

Was just letting you know your boredom need not continue.

We appreciate your detective work in highlighting the known and mentioned issue Smiley

This thread is too small for two cynical detectives such as us, hah.
Best of luck with your site
Thank you.

Was just letting you know your boredom need not continue.

We appreciate your detective work in highlighting the known and mentioned issue Smiley

Yes...please stop betting, they are not real bitcoins anyways and you are not really taking a chance.

Well yes Sherlock, I m aware of that. I m just testing the beta and realized that there is 100% chance to win on saturn and 0% on the other planets.
Whether it's a known bug or not (although I couldn't see anyone referring to it) I thought I would mention it in your thread.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Deceased
I registered as "Parham6". How can I get the bonus?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
As I mentioned, we are currently editing code, and as we are in beta, decided to do so and test in a live environment.

After official launch, we would be taking down the site briefly to test changes before going live.

Yes...please stop betting, they are not real bitcoins anyways and you are not really taking a chance.
100% chance of winning on Saturn - with such odds, you're not going to be in business for long  Cool

(got bored of winning @ Ƀ1500)
Please note:  We are currently addressing a bug and so atm you will see every result as Saturn.  Please stop betting until we correct the issue.  Thank you.
Glad to hear it.

This is only the first game as well and was meant to be on the simpler side.

Each game will be different, and the next one will offer more intricate game play and excitement Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
This looks nice, I have yet to look at the fairness but the game is unique and fun. Good job.
Pages:
Jump to: