Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshicarnival - Please Withdraw Funds - Auction to sell the site Starting Soon - page 2. (Read 17789 times)

legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★
Very interesting! I though the site was very cool Smiley

Are you going to be releasing financial details of the company as well?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I will be posting the auction here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=73.0

Also will make mention of it in this forum.

Escrow would be fine if there is a respected recommendation otherwise escrow would be myself.  Did hold up to 150 bankroller coins for this project etc so that's something but yes if a buyer wants a neutral and trusted member with more advanced reputation then myself then I don't see a problem with that.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★
Where is the auction going to be done? Is there an escrow system being setup for this?
Site is up.

Please request withdrawals and they will be processed today.  I will also be waiting a couple days before starting to send to emergency addresses just in case members don't want to use that address any longer.

The auction will also be posted soon.

Thanks for all your patience and support throughout.  Smiley
Hi,

as stated, site will be active once the Auction is ready, not when it's over.  All withdrawals will be processed right away.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Dear guests,

after some careful deliberation between us, we have decided it would be best to sell our beloved site to someone who would be better able to capitalize on its potential.  All 3 of us have many other obligations and are simply not in a position to bring the business to the heights that it can achieve.

The site is currently down, and will be back up shortly once we have the Auction prepared for the sale of the site.  

Some very important things to note:

• All funds are safe and have not/will not be touched
  • When the Auction is prepared and site back online, all members will have the opportunity to withdraw their coins
  • The auction will be live for 2-4 weeks, exact length tbd - any leftover coins not withdrawn will NOT pass onto the new owner and instead will be held by me until contacted by the appropriate members
  • The starting price of the auction will be at least BTC5.xx to cover the debt to bankrollers after the incident at minimum

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and as passionate as we are about this project, the reality is that it would be more successful with a person or team that can devote more time and resources to its proliferation.  The winner(s) of the auction will receive all code, the domain and everything else related.  All details will be posted in the auction when it is posted.

Thanks again for all the support.  Our members were a great joy to meet and interact with and made this experience a real joy.

Please check back soon for a link to the auction details.

Sad times. However, can you please consider re enabling the site so that users/investors can withdraw their funds? I may reinvest in the site in the future but it is not fair to have to wait for a month to know what will happen with our BTC.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Dear guests,

after some careful deliberation between us, we have decided it would be best to sell our beloved site to someone who would be better able to capitalize on its potential.  All 3 of us have many other obligations and are simply not in a position to bring the business to the heights that it can achieve.

The site is currently down, and will be back up shortly once we have the Auction prepared for the sale of the site.  

• When the Auction is prepared and site back online, all members will have the opportunity to withdraw their coins
  • The auction will be live for 2-4 weeks, exact length tbd - any leftover coins not withdrawn will NOT pass onto the new owner and instead will be held by me until contacted by the appropriate members
  • The starting price of the auction will be at least BTC5.xx to cover the debt to bankrollers after the incident at minimum

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and as passionate as we are about this project, the reality is that it would be more successful with a person or team that can devote more time and resources to its proliferation.  The winner(s) of the auction will receive all code, the domain and everything else related.  All details will be posted in the auction when it is posted.

Thanks again for all the support.  Our members were a great joy to meet and interact with and made this experience a real joy.

I'm am sorry to hear this. you have been noting but a class act and i was rooting for your site to make it
Dear guests,

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
i really cant tell.but it doesnt look like it.the last time i heard something from lemming was,when i closed the raffle i had put up,investment also got less.it would be sad if the site vanishes/closes.

many investors retreated their investment because less people used the website because advertisement stopped and devs were on vacation.

hopefully the site will gain more activity again after the updates.

The site is very promising but it needs much effort to become the top, it especially needs a lot of advertising to get there.
Hi guys, sorry for the late response.

So, development hasn't been ongoing for a couple months because first the backend was on vacation for a few weeks, then the frontend was on vacation when the backend returned.  We are figuring things out now and will update asap. 

Thanks.
Activity: 400
i really cant tell.but it doesnt look like it.the last time i heard something from lemming was,when i closed the raffle i had put up,investment also got less.it would be sad if the site vanishes/closes.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
is this site still being updated? Activity seems to be waning.
cmon guys and join the raffle so far im the only one whos in it,lets get some moar ppl in it  Tongue
Maxbet on Galaxies has now doubled!

Current maxbet on M82 is 214 satoshis, payout is over BTC2.3!

Minbet for galaxies is also now 100 satoshis.

GL  Smiley
crazy,the game looks so simple,but hard to earn~~~take lots of time~ Cry

Pick a planet or odds on the Wormhole with the slider with much better UI then any other dice game, and bet using the button, hotkeys or autobet checkbox.  It's that simple.  Cheesy

Galaxies are more rare, that's why their payouts are higher.

Planets payout very frequently, and the Wormhole allows 1-98% chance of winning.

It's just like other dice games, but a lot more interesting and fun.

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
crazy,the game looks so simple,but hard to earn~~~take lots of time~ Cry
Hi all,

Implemented Changes:

• 1 confirmation deposits <BTC1
  • Lower minimum withdrawals
  • Hot Wallet capped at BTC5 for instant withdrawals up to ~BTC1

Changes Coming Tomorrow:

• Galaxies Maxwin doubled to 1 full kelly!  A 185 Satoshis bet on M82 will win over BTC2!
  • New minbet for the site = 100 satoshis for galaxies as well!

Upcoming changes in the coming weeks:

• Ease of use - auto account creation for visitors
  • Upgraded Faucet system - considers daily losses and other parameters and wider win amount range!
  • New Game!

Good luck and see you there Smiley
That's an interesting bet LtPaxIV, sounds like fun.

So basically people send .01 btc and guess a number for when M82 will hit next.  Whomever gets closest to the actual betid will receive the bounty.

Everyone who bets, please post your txid here so I can keep track of them.

Gl to all Smiley
ok i wanna do a bet

as M82 is hardly to hit

(here we got how much it appeared so far)

http://gyazo.com/cdc6e1d9baf10edbb20a882d8a27542e

im betting next time it will appear is at

bets (this goes for the bet count in the "All Bets" tab)

Cryptolemming is so nice to act as escrow

bet amount is 0.01 BTC

the bets will be sent to this address he provides

18FNWDSuU1y9FKZ3Y1qARBhC8ELmy7coxN

winner will be the one who gets closest to the actual bet number M82 appears the next time

good luck to all

pls post the Txid of ur bet deposit in this thread so we can track it

you can bet as many bets as u like,but for each bet u need to pay 0.01 BTC

lets say u wanna oubet me u could bet 3536763 and 3536765 then u need to send 0.02 BTC to the address
Did you stop paying out refunds on the hacked BTC?

No, there just haven't been any commissions.
Pages:
Jump to: